Sign in to follow this  
Freebird Lives

Ben Carson villified by the far left grotesques of congress

For trying to enforce the law. It is illegal for illegal immigrants to live in HUD housing , something that is needed by actual citizens in a time when homelessness has exploded in every major city. The waiting lists are years.

So Ben does his job,  presents a plan to congress. He gives the illegals an 18 month safety net which he said was plenty of time for the do nothing idiot motherfuckers of congress to do THEIR job and come up with a real immigration plan.

So what do these worthless pieces of congressional human shit do ? They insult Carson , call him despicable and turn the hearing into a total joke/circus. I swear to god, I am ready and willing to die standing up against these miserable fucks if that is what it takes. If they somehow manage to take Trump down, I hope it kicks off a civil war.

I don't want to die in a Big Brother deep state, I want to die a free man in a free country. JB wanted to move to Austria ?  If the Dems take over, I'm looking at Uruguay or Portugal...

11 hours ago, Freebird Lives said:

For trying to enforce the law. It is illegal for illegal immigrants to live in HUD housing , something that is needed by actual citizens in a time when homelessness has exploded in every major city. The waiting lists are years.

So Ben does his job,  presents a plan to congress. He gives the illegals an 18 month safety net which he said was plenty of time for the do nothing idiot motherfuckers of congress to do THEIR job and come up with a real immigration plan.

So what do these worthless pieces of congressional human shit do ? They insult Carson , call him despicable and turn the hearing into a total joke/circus. I swear to god, I am ready and willing to die standing up against these miserable fucks if that is what it takes. If they somehow manage to take Trump down, I hope it kicks off a civil war.

I don't want to die in a Big Brother deep state, I want to die a free man in a free country. JB wanted to move to Austria ?  If the Dems take over, I'm looking at Uruguay or Portugal...

^^^^^^^^A real American Patriot, hoping there’s a civil war if Trump gets defeated. You poor fruitcake! We considered moving, but thought the better tact would be to stay and fight Trump and his band of traitors, by donations to organizations like the ACLU, protesting, and just being involved in the truths that this country was built on.

This is one of the biggest differences between the brainwashed Trumpist and civic minded progressives. Just keep it up, if nothing else it’s incredibly funny coming from someone whom supported Bernie before he decided Fascism was the way America should proceed.

• JB 2
  • Deal with It 1

19 minutes ago, jb™ said:

^^^^^^^^A real American Patriot, hoping there’s a civil war if Trump gets defeated. You poor fruitcake! We considered moving, but thought the better tact would be to stay and fight Trump and his band of traitors, by donations to organizations like the ACLU, protesting, and just being involved in the truths that this country was built on.

This is one of the biggest differences between the brainwashed Trumpist and civic minded progressives. Just keep it up, if nothing else it’s incredibly funny coming from someone whom supported Bernie before he decided Fascism was the way America should proceed.

Look at this cowardly motherfucker.^^^^

How'd that Mueller investigation go, numbnuts?!?

• Yep 1

51 minutes ago, jb™ said:

Image result for this post gives me forest whitaker eye

• Yep 1
  • LMAO 1

2 hours ago, GOAT POTUS said:

Look at this cowardly motherfucker.^^^^

How'd that Mueller investigation go, numbnuts?!?

1 hour ago, VoidedSaint said:

Image result for this post gives me forest whitaker eye

Then these stupid fucks wonder why no one but hateful, brainwashed Trumpists post here anymore.9_9

2 minutes ago, jb™ said:

Then these stupid fucks wonder why no one but hateful, brainwashed Trumpists post here anymore.9_9

How'd the Mueller Report turn out?!

• Yep 1

I KNEW sooner or later one of these political posts would set ole' JB off.

• Yep 3

58 minutes ago, jb™ said:

I guess you hate that evil black man for enforcing the law huh?

• Yep 3

2 hours ago, SaintRay said:

I find it amusing that you would define your fellow Trumpists calling for Civil War a political statement. Pretty much defines all of your wackiness.xD

7 minutes ago, jb™ said:

I find it amusing that you would define your fellow Trumpists calling for Civil War a political statement. Pretty much defines all of your wackiness.xD

do you hate the evil black man who is enforcing the law?

• Yep 1

2 hours ago, SaintRay said:

We drug this ignorant fascist bastard out of his wormhole....😎

56 minutes ago, jb™ said:

How'd the Mueller Report turn out?

10 minutes ago, GOAT POTUS said:

How'd the Mueller Report turn out?

He's clinging to impeachment at this point....xD

4146839364_ce4cee6ba3_z.jpg

• Yep 2

On 5/22/2019 at 7:47 AM, jb™ said:

I'm sad that this is the country my kids will inherent. So much hate and vitriol.  They want to see people murdered because someone on "their side" was insulted.  

Right wing media is solely responsible for tribalism and dividing our country.  Nasty agenda driven lies to hold onto power is destroying us from within. 

• LMAO 1

29 minutes ago, SyCOLA said:

I'm sad that this is the country my kids will inherent. So much hate and vitriol.  They want to see people murdered because someone on "their side" was insulted.  

Right wing media is solely responsible for tribalism and dividing our country.  Nasty agenda driven lies to hold onto power is destroying us from within. 

I know....juat like how you dont speak and just give silent consent when conservatives are attacked. Its sad

• Yep 1

1 hour ago, SyCOLA said:

Is this a joke? This has to be a joke.

• Yep 1

On 5/22/2019 at 7:47 AM, jb™ said:

I hate to tell you...but the liberals set the tone for civil war 2 1/2 years ago. 

• Yep 1

On 5/24/2019 at 1:21 PM, SyCOLA said:

Jordan Pederson speaks about tribalism . Have you listened to any of his stuff ? 

On 5/24/2019 at 4:21 PM, SyCOLA said:

LOL you are so full of shit

On 5/24/2019 at 3:21 PM, SyCOLA said:

And judging from the shit you’ve penned over the last few years you aren’t worried about yourself or those with like viewpoints?

• Yep 1

Been a long hard road from collusion to obstruction and now to coverup....how do you cover up a crime that never existed ? ….just ask Toad Nadler and Pencil Neck Adam Shitt for the answer...

• Yep 1

Speaking of Ben Carson: can you guys justify a guy who was a brain surgeon being asked to run a massive housing agency? Something he has no clue about? 

When I read the title, I thought this was about the clip where he thought an REO property  (real-estate owned) was referring to an Oreo, like the cookie? Did that not penetrate into Fox News or screaming YouTube guys? 

1 hour ago, Willy Mo said:

Speaking of Ben Carson: can you guys justify a guy who was a brain surgeon being asked to run a massive housing agency? Something he has no clue about? 

When I read the title, I thought this was about the clip where he thought an REO property  (real-estate owned) was referring to an Oreo, like the cookie? Did that not penetrate into Fox News or screaming YouTube guys? 

you're an idiot

• Yep 3

2 hours ago, Willy Mo said:

Yea because why should a community organizer be qualified to be president ?

• Yep 1