Sign in to follow this  
RelaxImaPro

We own the South

34-3

41-10

7-8-1 owns the south

Destroyed in Seattle.

Party in Charlotte. Parades, beer, strippers, and food for everyone.

• Pink Pussy 1

Panthers owned the South. As in past tense. Owned.

There will be a new sheriff in town in 2015.

• Pink Pussy 2

Its going to be interesting this year considering no team was above 500.  Every team had a good draft but rookie's are very seldom game changers.   

I think its anyone's division but have the buc's as a long shot.   I have the saints as the wild card.   They added talent .

Edited by shuswap

34-3

41-10

7-8-1 owns the south

Destroyed in Seattle.

Party in Charlotte. Parades, beer, strippers, and food for everyone.

Better have crablegs, mutherfuckers

Why are you assholes debating?  This is not a topic that is up for debate.

WE OWN THE FUCKING SOUTH.

saints:7-9

falcons:6-10

panthers:7-8-1

panthers logic....We Owned The South!!!

• Pink Pussy 1

The ONLY thing Carolina owns is the title of More Churches per Capita than any state in the union!

The ONLY thing Carolina owns is the title of More Churches per Capita than any state in the union!

​Shit bro.   You bitches down there need church.

Speaking of church..

What the fuck is up with that Atlanta preacher that basically demanded the 200k+ people that worship at his church to kick in about $300 each.....so that he could buy a $65M top of the line private jet?   His reasoning?  So they could be seen as "top notch and high quality" as they fly around the world ,  doing gods work. 

which preacher was that?

a few greedy deceptive televangelists don't spoil the many compassionate leaders of faith

have a hard time grasping  200,000 person congregation

My bad.  30k members.  Not 200k.   Apparently I had something else on my mind when I typed 200k.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2015/06/03/pastor-creflo-dollar-might-get-his-65-million-private-jet-after-all/

The Gulfstream G650 isn’t just any private jet. The billionaires lining up these luxury jets, which sell for upwards of $65 million each, are willing to put their names on a waiting list for years just for the pleasure. It is the “Holy Grail” of luxury private jets, Bloomberg once wrote. And now, televangelist Creflo Dollar’s ministry has announced that it will also buy a G650, a purchase the ministry says is “necessary” to spread God’s word.

“We wholeheartedly reject the notion that the ministry’s airplane project is an imposition on our community or that it somehow takes advantage of our people,” WCCI said in a lengthy statement. “We plan to acquire a Gulfstream G650 because it is the best, and it is a reflection of the level of excellence at which this organization chooses to operate.”

Dollar’s first fundraising effort for the plane, “Project G650,” was dropped in March, just days after it was announced. A video outlining the campaign encouraged Dollar’s followers to donate at least $300 each towards the purchase of a luxury jet. In the video, the ministry explained that the televangelist’s current jet was more than 30 years old and was damaged in November.

In its most recent statement, the ministry described the luxury jet campaign as “standard operating procedure for people of faith” in “our community.”

Dollar, the founder of the 30,000-member World Changers Church International in Georgia, preaches prosperity gospel, or that God will send earthly rewards (including wealth) to those who are properly faithful. In Dollar’s ministry, that often includes “Honor Giving,” a name Dollar sometimes uses for a practice akin to tithing, or giving 10 percent of your income to the church

`I don't understand the notion that a church has to have one of the best and most expensive private jets.....in order to spread their good word.       It's almost like if they rode in limos to and from helping the local community. 

Pastor Dollar.

Need I say more?

(by the way, I'm hoping he gets the jet)

21 hours ago, treefiddy said:

Worst 1st post ever...

Hey tree what's up I know you from the Falcons board didn't you argue with me in the offseason about how much better the Falcons are?

On 11/21/2015, 1:00:44, Kuechly59 said:

Hey tree what's up I know you from the Falcons board didn't you argue with me in the offseason about how much better the Falcons are?

I think you have me confused.

I'm a Panthers fan brah.

11 hours ago, treefiddy said:

I'm a Panthers fan brah.

11 hours ago, treefiddy said:

I'm a Panthers fan brah.

Sorry there was a guy on afmb with the exact same name as you.

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2015 at 8:34 PM, SaintRay said:

Panthers owned the South. As in past tense. Owned.

There will be a new sheriff in town in 2015.

Somebody slap my bitchass....

• Pink Pussy 1

On 12/28/2016 at 10:12 PM, ethanga62890 said:

well there is a new sheriff in town now.

Shit changed this year.

The Saints are the new sheriff in town.