Sign in to follow this  
Ron Burgundy

Nba Finals Thread...

If the Raptors can't beat a team with a hobbled Cousins, No Durant, injured Thompson, and a sick Curry I don't know what they are going to do.

• LMAO 1

1 hour ago, Sauce Castieaux said:

If the Raptors can't beat a team with a hobbled Cousins, No Durant, injured Thompson, and a sick Curry I don't know what they are going to do.

Agreed. 

Dude, I would have been more involved in this thread but at 845pm EST this is what showed up on my screen (while I was watching the pregame).... 

20190530_205705.jpg

• Yep 1

That said, I spent almost 2 hours on the phone with Directv and as a result they gave me $30 off my bill for 12 months and free Sunday Ticket. 

@Sauce Castieaux

I just used the ESPN app on my fire stick and watched it in HD anyways. Did the same thing last night.... Had a long weekend with Canal Days so I fell asleep during the game. Pissed because it was an awesome ending... 

13 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Agreed. 

Dude, I would have been more involved in this thread but at 845pm EST this is what showed up on my screen (while I was watching the pregame).... 

20190530_205705.jpg

I feel ya on that. I told Direct/ATT to eat a Dick. Never fucking with them after raising my Direct TV now shit from $80 to $135 and alot of the old stuff is missing from the package.

• Yep 1

Raptors just might have a chance with all the injuries piling up for the Warriors

• Yep 1

I am a happy camper

IMG-20190605-WA0001.jpg

• Yep 2

Raptors were just DARING Boogie and, well anyone other than Steph, to shoot the ball last night.

Without Klay to draw the defense (or KD for that matter), they can camp in the paint and put 2 on Steph.

Curry was running all over the court last night. Dude has some serious endurance!

I would be surprised if Klay doesn't play game 4 - but if he does, they are going to run screens all over his ass to get him moving to test out that hammy.

KD might be back for 5, but he will be lucky to be 50% of his normal self (which is still pretty great).

This is gonna get interesting

7 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

What a difference with Klay out there! 

@Sauce Castieaux

We are seeing the beginning of the end it seems. 

However, if there is any team that can make a come back its this one. Toronto needs to stay aggressive. 

I would love to see the end of The warriors

• Yep 2

Toronto gonna come out hard....you know they don't want to let the warriors even sniff a comeback

• Yep 1

Let's just post in the RC thread. 

No sense having to use 2 threads.... 

9 hours ago, Falconcheff said:

+170???   How did you not put down everything you owned on that???

because my luck gambling is generally not very good

Swift just hit on the Raptors winning in 6 tho

• Yep 1