Sign in to follow this  
SyCOLA

Ben Shapiro says when water levels rise, people on the coast can just sell their houses and move.

This is the propaganda pushing youtube star so many smooth brained alt rightys worship yet they ignore this ignorance cause he also says things to validate their backwards beliefs. Black Jesus,  help this country.

• Yep 2
  • JB 1
  • Pink Pussy 2

Did Ben turn down your invitation to speak at your Father's Day Out get together?!

• Yep 1

13 hours ago, SyCOLA said:

This is the propaganda pushing youtube star so many smooth brained alt rightys worship yet they ignore this ignorance cause he also says things to validate their backwards beliefs. Black Jesus,  help this country.

It appears Bennie is every bit as ignorant as most that post in this forum, just look at your responses above.xD

4 hours ago, jb™ said:

It appears Bennie is every bit as ignorant as most that post in this forum, just look at your responses above.xD

On 5/29/2019 at 7:03 PM, GOAT POTUS said:

@jb™ what would be the impeachment charge/charges?

1 hour ago, GOAT POTUS said:

Trump really, really, really hurt his feelings.

• Yep 1

1 hour ago, DD: OG said:

Trump really, really, really hurt his feelings.

Poor guy got his hopes up about that Mueller Report...then his world came crashing down. 

21 hours ago, SyCOLA said:

Seriously? 

Anyone with a decent brain can splice and dice and make anyone look just about any way they choose. 

You're really this stupid?

Come on man. 

Even SyPEPSI knows this... 

• Yep 1

On 6/2/2019 at 6:42 PM, SyCOLA said:

I know personal responsibility is a disease to the left, but that's where flood insurance comes in handy. 

• Yep 1

9 hours ago, facelessman07 said:

So what exactly did he say that was incorrect?

Specifics, please.

There were several things in the video that he screwed up. Did you not watch it? As far as the highlighted claim in the title...

There isn't a huge market out there for homes that are 5 to 10 feet under water. 

30 minutes ago, SyCOLA said:

There were several things in the video that he screwed up. Did you not watch it? As far as the highlighted claim in the title...

There isn't a huge market out there for homes that are 5 to 10 feet under water. 

No, I watched it alright. As painful as it was to listen to his voice and the frequent pauses while he read off a grammatically incorrect script, I watched it. 

Ben was sarcastically commenting that if people were so concerned about global warming and the imminent floods, they would just sell their homes and move.

The "sell" part would happen before, not AFTER, their homes had been flooded.

Duh.

Which doesn't even matter anyway since his comment was made in jest.

One point, among several others, which this YT'er got wrong.

Of course you're going to deny and take every comment literally and then parse each word in order to try and formulate some specious reasoning.

There's a reason this dude's videos barely have any views. 

• Yep 1

On 6/4/2019 at 3:45 PM, facelessman07 said:

No, I watched it alright. As painful as it was to listen to his voice and the frequent pauses while he read off a grammatically incorrect script, I watched it. 

Ben was sarcastically commenting that if people were so concerned about global warming and the imminent floods, they would just sell their homes and move.

The "sell" part would happen before, not AFTER, their homes had been flooded.

Duh.

Which doesn't even matter anyway since his comment was made in jest.

One point, among several others, which this YT'er got wrong.

Of course you're going to deny and take every comment literally and then parse each word in order to try and formulate some specious reasoning.

There's a reason this dude's videos barely have any views. 

Lol oh it was a joke. Of course.  I forgot about the trumpublican sense of humor where incredibly dumb statements are later eclassified as jokes. 

Though he solidifies the point by later weighing the potential job losses vs selling property at a discounted rate.  Not to mention he claims landlocked states have nothing to be concerned about.  

But why am I bothering here?  You're probably nodding in agreement with his dumb as fuck comments. 

This is why you don't let your kids lick windows.  

1 hour ago, SyCOLA said:

Lol oh it was a joke. Of course.  I forgot about the trumpublican sense of humor where incredibly dumb statements are later eclassified as jokes. 

Though he solidifies the point by later weighing the potential job losses vs selling property at a discounted rate.  Not to mention he claims landlocked states have nothing to be concerned about.  

But why am I bothering here?  You're probably nodding in agreement with his dumb as fuck comments. 

This is why you don't let your kids lick windows.  

I’m truly sorry your shitty YouTube career is off to a shitty start.

• LMAO 3

On 6/4/2019 at 1:07 PM, SyCOLA said:

He meant currently, as in sell your house NOW.

I could sell my house in California and buy 5+ houses in your neighborhood.

I'm actually looking to move from here as is, it fucking blows.

• Yep 1

14 minutes ago, treefiddy said:

He meant currently, as in sell your house NOW.

I could sell my house in California and buy 5+ houses in your neighborhood.

I'm actually looking to move from here as is, it fucking blows.

More like 5 trailer parks where he lives . 

• LMAO 4