Sign in to follow this  
Freebird Lives

They got a real hard on for Manafort

I don't get it man...they gonna take a 70 year old white collar criminal with a lot of health problems and send him to solitary in Rikers Island where he will either go insane , or die or both .

He is gonna be real vulnerable , and people go stark raving mad in those un air conditioned cells in a NYC summer. They are literal ovens and they get no ice water. He won't sleep at all. He is being targeted and I hope Trump pardons him right after the election .

This is the extreme left at work inside the judicial system attempting to force Manafort to give them what they want. Until they get Trump impeached, there will be no boundaries. 

• Yep 2

On 6/5/2019 at 9:35 AM, SaintRay said:

This is the extreme left at work inside the judicial system attempting to force Manafort to give them what they want. Until they get Trump impeached, there will be no boundaries. 

It’s the “Deep State” coming after you. Add all those 12 year old Mexicans and Guatemalans coming after you with knives looking to take your job, and it’s  no wonder you poor fucks are so terrified.xD

• JB 1

1 hour ago, jb™ said:

It’s the “Deep State” coming after you. Add all those 12 year old Mexicans and Guatemalans coming after you with knives looking to take your job, and it’s  no wonder you poor fucks are so terrified.xD

Laugh Skeletor laugh ….deep state is real and you fucking know it...but of course a cunt like you believed in Mueller anyway...😂

• Yep 1
  • LMAO 1

2 hours ago, jb™ said:

God damn, Trump has caused you to lose your fucking mind. I can't wait for 2020, you'll probably kill yourself after the orange bastard wins re-election.

• Yep 1

23 minutes ago, DD: OG said:

God damn, Trump has caused you to lose your fucking mind. I can't wait for 2020, you'll probably kill yourself after the orange bastard wins re-election.

And......If he doesn’t?

10 minutes ago, jb™ said:

And......If he doesn’t?

I guess Nancy will get her crumbs back and we'll go belly up appeasing the likes of AOC with the Green New Deal. 

47 minutes ago, jb™ said:

And......If he doesn’t?

if he does, Austria awaits.

• Yep 2

On 6/5/2019 at 9:28 AM, Freebird Lives said:

I don't get it man...they gonna take a 70 year old white collar criminal with a lot of health problems and send him to solitary in Rikers Island where he will either go insane , or die or both .

He is gonna be real vulnerable , and people go stark raving mad in those un air conditioned cells in a NYC summer. They are literal ovens and they get no ice water. He won't sleep at all. He is being targeted and I hope Trump pardons him right after the election .

E5097678-5-F5-E-4694-A09-C-485-E96414487

http://mobile.twitter.com/AOC/status/1136273861715120129