Sign in to follow this  
Freebird Lives

Gay shit is out of control

So, we should be required to fly their rainbow flag right under the American flag on our embassies worldwide ?  The flag of buttfuckery should be entitled to fly right with the flag of our fathers that many died for ?  These fucking queers have come completely unhinged....

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/trump-admin-tells-u-s-embassies-they-can-t-fly-n1015236

We’ve reached a point of no return.

Any and everything is acceptable to some.

We don’t need to fly gay pride flags on Embassy flagpoles. 

• Yep 1

I think you should change your flag to stars and rainbow stripes for June.  I'm sure intolerant countries would be profoundly influenced into glamorizing pillow-biters.

I oversee over 50 medical accounts and at least half of them have the all gender sign already. 

I don't understand this transgender stuff and I choose not to find out. 

I'm a male and so is my son. My wife is a female. 

End of story. 

• Yep 1

I got nothing against them but I don't think they merit this special agenda and all this attention they think they are entitled to. I'm sick and tired of having it forced down our throats. But trying to force our embassies to fly their flag up there with old glory is the absolute epitome of hubris. Fuck these motherfuckers...who the hell do they think they are ?

• Yep 2

Another reason to thank God that DJT is POTUS.

• Yep 3

2 hours ago, WakeGOAT said:

I dont really care tbh

Why should a small, vocal group get to force their flag onto our embassy's flag pole?  If we cater to them, maybe the white supremacist are next demanding a Swastika flag. 

• Yep 2

1 hour ago, DD: OG said:

Why should a small, vocal group get to force their flag onto our embassy's flag pole?  If we cater to them, maybe the white supremacist are next demanding a Swastika flag. 

@jb™ thinks that you already have one of those proudly flying at your house.

3 hours ago, DD: OG said:

Yeah I get the slippery slope part but it’s just flag lol I didn’t even notice the confederate flag when it was still up at the State house just a few years ago

2 hours ago, WakeGOAT said:

Yeah I get the slippery slope part but it’s just flag lol I didn’t even notice the confederate flag when it was still up at the State house just a few years ago

Its a lot more than that when you are talking about an embassy

4 hours ago, GOAT POTUS said:

@jb™ thinks that you already have one of those proudly flying at your house.

I’ve been to DD’s.

He has one in the backyard as well.

• LMAO 1

Cant say i am a fan of the OPs wording, but I agree that the only flag that should be flying on the official flagpole of a US embassy is an official US government flag. Any exceptions would be for foreign relations 

• Yep 2
  • Pink Pussy 1

I agree. It is disrespectful to the pride movement and gay people everywhere to put their symbol on buildings that serve the political interest of an American foreign policy which allies itself both with many gulf nations that murder gays for being who they are, and with leaders such as Bolsonaro and Modi who are virulently homophobic but haven’t put it on the books yet.

• Gay 1
  • JB 1

1 hour ago, Willy Mo said:

I agree. It is disrespectful to the pride movement and gay people everywhere to put their symbol on buildings that serve the political interest of an American foreign policy which allies itself both with many gulf nations that murder gays for being who they are, and with leaders such as Bolsonaro and Modi who are virulently homophobic but haven’t put it on the books yet.

Sounds very diplomatic....

2 hours ago, Willy Mo said:

I just can't figure you out.

Either you're:

• A message board antagonist
  • A fucking idiot

??

40 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

Either you're:

• A fucking idiot

??

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d001dd354432e4955

• Yep 2
  • LMAO 2

3 hours ago, GOAT POTUS said:

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d001dd354432e4955

Come on man! I'm supposed to be the gif guy around here!!! 

Lmaoooo

• LMAO 1

15 hours ago, SaintRay said:

Either you're:

• A fucking idiot

??

What in my post is inaccurate?

19 hours ago, Willy Mo said:

It is disrespectful to the pride movement and gay people everywhere to put their symbol on buildings that serve the political interest

Anything after this statement everything you wrote was self-serving bullshit. 

It's not the duty of Government to fly self-interest flags on government facilities. Only the American flag should be displayed.

1 hour ago, SaintRay said:

Anything after this statement everything you wrote was self-serving bullshit. 

It's not the duty of Government to fly self-interest flags on government facilities. Only the American flag should be displayed.

Did you read my post? I agree. Because it’s incredibly disrespectful to gay people for the same country that backs places like Saudi Arabia at all costs with no repercussions to fly their flag. 

11 minutes ago, Willy Mo said:

Did you read my post? I agree. Because it’s incredibly disrespectful to gay people for the same country that backs places like Saudi Arabia at all costs with no repercussions to fly their flag. 

Aye.

You ever seent dem beaches in Libya??

• Yep 1
  • LMAO 1

4 hours ago, Willy Mo said:

Once again....

• Yep 2

On 6/10/2019 at 6:44 PM, Dago said:

Cant say i am a fan of the OPs wording, but I agree that the only flag that should be flying on the official flagpole of a US embassy is an official US government flag. Any exceptions would be for foreign relations 

Ahhhhhh...so sorry 

17 hours ago, SaintRay said:

Once again....

You need to put your glasses on. I don’t think they should fly it. It would be a spit in the face to gay people everywhere.