Sign in to follow this  
Dago

Had to make a new thread so as to not derail Mash's

Did I see Ron accusing HJ of being Swift?

Seriously....did i read that right?

Ron thinks HJ is Swift from TATF?

Jimmy's a Ontario boy that moved to the east coast . He got into detail that I doubt could be replicated .. 

He is not swift.  

• Yep 1

I am in a whatsapp group with Swift. Jimmy is most definitely not Swift

I aint ever met the dude, but i know about his family and he is as stand up a person as you could ever know on the internet. He is the one who handles my betting....we have literally exchanged thousands of dollars and he always takes care of me. He handled that game 3 bet i posted

Tellin you all swift is good people

• Yep 2

No way that's swift. He would have told me ages ago. Because I've always resoected and stood up for swift at TATF. 

Actually I miss swift. So anyone that sees him in Twitter. Tell him Mashburn says howdy. 

Swift made some tasteless Katrina comments years ago that I wasn't really crazy about. 

Thought he was a scumbag since then. 

• Yep 1

7 hours ago, Dago said:

I aint ever met the dude, but i know about his family and he is as stand up a person as you could ever know on the internet. He is the one who handles my betting....we have literally exchanged thousands of dollars and he always takes care of me. He handled that game 3 bet i posted

As many here can attest to, being ostracized from TATF is scarcely a damning indictment.

• Yep 1

9 hours ago, Dago said:

Swift was funny as hell, boy hated Matt Ryan LOL...I used to enjoy going back and forth with him , Musk , and Mr. Right over there ...that was in the heyday there before the despotic reign of Mono and Tuggy . Swift was actually a very knowledgeable fan . Shit used to be fun over there before the dipshits took over.

• Yep 1

1 hour ago, Freebird Lives said:

Swift was funny as hell, boy hated Matt Ryan LOL...I used to enjoy going back and forth with him , Musk , and Mr. Right over there ...that was in the heyday there before the despotic reign of Mono and Tuggy . Swift was actually a very knowledgeable fan . Shit used to be fun over there before the dipshits took over.

Mr. Right got fucked over in the purge.  Bankerbird kicked off the TATF McCarthy era that day.

Some of those boys really used to bleed.

• Yep 2

15 hours ago, Dago said:

Seriously....did i read that right?

Ron thinks HJ is Swift from TATF?

Kinda acts like it. 

Musk maybe?

Honestly I don't give a shit anymore. Lol. 

48 minutes ago, WakeGOAT said:

Lmao he sound gay as hell

You should read the stories about Ray's old employees . It goes something like this . 

• Yep 1
  • LMAO 1