Sign in to follow this  
MASH

dag nam are we all facing medical issues?

is that what happens when we get old or something? Kev, me, Dago, and no clue who else, and no clue who does not want to speak up. but dag nam, I hate hearing how so many are having problems. 

I might just start asking who does not need prayer, and that'll make it easier to remember. LOL. 

5 hours ago, Dago said:

On the bright side i reached my max out of pocket for the year today

Nice!!!! Now time to track up all those doctor visits and etc. 

6 hours ago, MASH said:

is that what happens when we get old or something? Kev, me, Dago, and no clue who else, and no clue who does not want to speak up. but dag nam, I hate hearing how so many are having problems. 

I might just start asking who does not need prayer, and that'll make it easier to remember. LOL. 

I went 48 years with only having one surgery (arthroscopic knee surgery on my left knee when I was 32) then when I was only 2 months from my 49th birthday all heck started to break loose. 

• Yep 1

Well , I understand they have a huge break thru on an Alzheimers vaccine. Problem is, we will all have it and be dead from it before the FDA is done with it .

On the bright side , NK and Iran should have multiple nukes by then and it will all be water under the bridge....

• Yep 1

12 hours ago, Freebird Lives said:

Well , I understand they have a huge break thru on an Alzheimers vaccine. Problem is, we will all have it and be dead from it before the FDA is done with it .

On the bright side , NK and Iran should have multiple nukes by then and it will all be water under the bridge....

Really? Dude so many will buy that drug on the black market

• Yep 1

Nearly went to the hospital last night. 

Overdid it working out in the heat yesterday. Massive headache and nausea. Came home early, went and laid down in a dark bedroom and had my granddaughter bring me a cold compress for my head. 

That feeling stayed with me all night. Was dizzy and sweating profusely before I went to bed. Got up around 1am and took a cold shower. 

It took me about another half hour to start feeling better. Won't hesitate to go to the hospital next time. 

Still not feeling 100% after that episode. 

• Yep 1
  • Pass Interference 1

so you are having medical issues and decide to nearly give yourself a heat stroke?

• Yep 1

2 minutes ago, Dago said:

so you are having medical issues and decide to nearly give yourself a heat stroke?

It's my job, brother. I have to learn better ways of managing what I can and can't do now. 

• Yep 1

6 hours ago, GOAT POTUS said:

Nearly went to the hospital last night. 

Overdid it working out in the heat yesterday. Massive headache and nausea. Came home early, went and laid down in a dark bedroom and had my granddaughter bring me a cold compress for my head. 

That feeling stayed with me all night. Was dizzy and sweating profusely before after I went to bed. Got up around 1am and took a cold shower. 

It took me about another half hour to start feeling better. Won't hesitate to go to the hospital next time. 

Still not feeling 100% after that episode. 

Brother, weren't you on some jawbreak diet for like three months?  You're just starting to get your strength back; don't be foolish...

• Yep 2

Common theme in this thread...

I went to the doctor.  They found X wrong with me.  Did this procedure, put me on this pill and this diet, and sent me home...

Went back to the doctor...they found out that Procedure X, Pill X and Diet X were really fucking me up worse.  Prescribed Procedure Y, Pill Y and Diet Y...

Went back to the doctor.  Found out that Procedure, Pill and Diet Y were fucking me up even 10x worse that X.  Sent me home to die from worry while they figure out Procedure, Pill and Diet Z...

I love you all; quit going to the fucking doctor's!!!!!

• Yep 1

27 minutes ago, Falconcheff said:

I went to the doctor.  They found X wrong with me.  Did this procedure, put me on this pill and this diet, and sent me home...

Went back to the doctor...they found out that Procedure X, Pill X and Diet X were really fucking me up worse.  Prescribed Procedure Y, Pill Y and Diet Y...

Went back to the doctor.  Found out that Procedure, Pill and Diet Y were fucking me up even 10x worse that X.  Sent me home to die from worry while they figure out Procedure, Pill and Diet Z...

not quite that with me. I have had 2 necks surgeries (latest in late 2016), and mid back surgery in April of 2018, a rotator cuff surgery in Oct of 2018, and have another issue in my lumbar. I have been doing physical therapy to try to avoid another surgery but it doesn't seem to be working

Got an intramuscular EMG scheduled for next Thursday. 

• Yep 1

5 hours ago, Falconcheff said:

I would've died had I not gotten my appendix out in January of 2018. And of course the follow-up appointments happened. 

• Yep 1

5 hours ago, Falconcheff said:

Brother, weren't you on some jawbreak diet for like three months?  You're just starting to get your strength back; don't be foolish...

I just got caught up in doing my job. 

Probably too much too soon. 

11 minutes ago, GOAT POTUS said:

I would've died had I not gotten my appendix out in January of 2018. And of course the follow-up appointments happened. 

The follow-ups is where they getcha!

• Yep 1

7 hours ago, Dago said:

not quite that with me. I have had 2 necks surgeries (latest in late 2016), and mid back surgery in April of 2018, a rotator cuff surgery in Oct of 2018, and have another issue in my lumbar. I have been doing physical therapy to try to avoid another surgery but it doesn't seem to be working

Got an intramuscular EMG scheduled for next Thursday. 

Did the car accident(s) cause all this? 

I've been seeing a chiropractor since I was 17 for sports related injuries... Still go weekly to keep my shit in place... 

• Yep 1