Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
facelessman07

The Modern Left

Recommended Posts

What a little cunt.

People like him are gonna get their ass whipped before it's over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The milkshake was poured over his head and you can see the course it will take as it goes down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2019 at 9:09 PM, facelessman07 said:

are such pussies

 

Hilarious! Some dude tosses a milkshake on someone and he deserves to die on the spot. THAT is YOUR idea of FREE SPEECH.xD

  • JB 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, jb™ said:

Hilarious! Some dude tosses a milkshake on someone and he deserves to die on the spot. THAT is YOUR idea of FREE SPEECH.xD

Uhh I never said I wanted him to die.

Shouldnt you be out protesting something today? Like the fact that the silhouettes on bathroom placards are always white?

  • LMAO 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2019 at 11:20 AM, VoidedSaint said:

You guys do realize this is staged right?

That's what I thought as well.

If it was real...he would've taken off after that pussy. 

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, jb™ said:

Hilarious! Some dude tosses a milkshake on someone and he deserves to die on the spot. THAT is YOUR idea of FREE SPEECH.xD

How's Ol' "Bobby" Mueller these days?!

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jb™ said:

Hilarious! Some dude tosses a milkshake on someone and he deserves to die on the spot. THAT is YOUR idea of FREE SPEECH.xD

I'd pay good money to watch your reaction if a conservative protester threw a milkshake on you.

  • LMAO 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

I'd pay good money to watch your reaction if a conservative protester threw a milkshake on you.

Chocolate only for old jb.

  • Yep 1
  • LMAO 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

I'd pay good money to watch your reaction if a conservative protester threw a milkshake on you.

He’d probably act like he deserved it.

I mean being white & all he deserves to suffer.

  • Yep 2
  • LMAO 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, facelessman07 said:

He’d probably act like he deserved it.

I mean being white & all he deserves to suffer.

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, jb™ said:

Hilarious! Some dude tosses a milkshake on someone and he deserves to die on the spot. THAT is YOUR idea of FREE SPEECH.xD

What your pussy ass calls free speech I call assault . If you came up to me on the street and dumped a shake on me , I would rip the beard off your fucking face .  Free speech my ass...bitch...

  • Yep 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Freebird Lives said:

What your pussy ass calls free speech I call assault . If you came up to me on the street and dumped a shake on me , I would rip the beard off your fucking face .  Free speech my ass...bitch...

You Fucking Pussy! You sound just like Shred, who's vagina is as pathetic as yours, internet tough guy. I suppose you wanna meet and fight it out now, huh? I don't fight pussies......I FUCK them!

giphy.gif

  • LMAO 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, jb™ said:

You Fucking Pussy! You sound just like Shred, who's vagina is as pathetic as yours, internet tough guy. I suppose you wanna meet and fight it out now, huh? I don't fight pussies......I FUCK them!

giphy.gif

 

LMFAO , you OK you foaming at the mouf bitch boy ? ….better settle down and take a couple of soothing puffs on Ole Blue ...

 

7c81475daf3dbb16adbb4af6b076fd5676b7e7e6

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Freebird Lives said:

 

LMFAO , you OK you foaming at the mouf bitch boy ? ….better settle down and take a couple of soothing puffs on Ole Blue ...

 

 

Who started with, “I’ll rip your fucking beard off your face?” You’re so fucking easy...just like Shred. As fucked up as most here are, you two are the dumbest mothafuckahs here.xD

I respond to you dumbasses once or twice a month, and you keep responding with the same lameass shit. It is funny to watch you get soooooooo pissed.;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jb™ said:

Who started with, “I’ll rip your fucking beard off your face?” You’re so fucking easy...just like Shred. As fucked up as most here are, you two are the dumbest mothafuckahs here.xD

I respond to you dumbasses once or twice a month, and you keep responding with the same lameass shit. It is funny to watch you get soooooooo pissed.;)

You disingenuous fuck , you are the foaming at the mouth lunatic here not me....but I see you are trying to backtrack from the ledge of insanity thru deflection . Good for you...

And now that you are deigning to respond to us once or twice a month, I suppose we should remove your silly ass from the HOF of vanishing bitchmades...can't really quit us can you fluffer boy ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Freebird Lives said:

You disingenuous fuck , you are the foaming at the mouth lunatic here not me....but I see you are trying to backtrack from the ledge of insanity thru deflection . Good for you...

And now that you are deigning to respond to us once or twice a month, I suppose we should remove your silly ass from the HOF of vanishing bitchmades...can't really quit us can you fluffer boy ? 

I can’t help that I find your massive ignorance nothing short of hilarious, especially with your keyboard tough guy persona. Great stuff!;)

  • Pink Pussy 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jb™ said:

I can’t help that I find your massive ignorance nothing short of hilarious, especially with your keyboard tough guy persona. Great stuff!;)

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Freebird Lives said:

giphy.gif

Your backtracking is worse than Trump’s. But what the hey, no one has ever accused you of being all that intelligent, so keep it up, Tough Guy.

  • Deal with It 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jb™ said:

Your backtracking is worse than Trump’s. But what the hey, no one has ever accused you of being all that intelligent, so keep it up, Tough Guy.

Yea , see you on your next bi-monthly drive by !  I'm so ignorant you can't quit me , I'll take that as a sick compliment coming from YOU...I m a gonna start  a petition to have you removed from the bitchmade hall though...

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Freebird Lives said:

Yea , see you on your next bi-monthly drive by !  I'm so ignorant you can't quit me , I'll take that as a sick compliment coming from YOU...I m a gonna start  a petition to have you removed from the bitchmade hall though...

Please Don't! It's a badge of honor in as fucked up a site as this. Your ignorance is actually fun to read. Now start Flexing those muscles, NippleDick Tough Guy.;)

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jb™ said:

Please Don't! It's a badge of honor in as fucked up a site as this. Your ignorance is actually fun to read. Now start Flexing those muscles, NippleDick Tough Guy.;)

I will ...if I flexed my prick it would knock out your molars...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Freebird Lives said:

I will ...if I flexed my prick it would knock out your molars...

Translation: FatDimDobermanpinscher-size_restricted.g

  • Gay 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...