Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Freebird Lives

Fort Trump Coming Soon

Recommended Posts

The Poles will be incredible and loyal allies for us and a big USA presence there will be a beautiful fuck finger right in Pootinheads nasty face. Man, they have offered a billion for us and offered to name it Fort Trump. Don't get much better....

 

Trump announces plan to send 1,000 more troops to Poland, touts sale of F-35 jets

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/trump-announces-plan-to-send-1000-more-troops-to-poland-touts-sale-of-f-35-jets/ar-AACMUtU?ocid=spartandhp

  • Yep 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, facelessman07 said:

As someone with Polish heritage, this pleases me greatly.

It's long overdue. 

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny to me they’re sending some F-35s, the biggest piece of shit in American military history. It can’t even fly in rain and will accidentally kill about a third of the pilots who try to fly it. It’s the new osprey. 

The aircraft completely fails at air combat and evading ground to air missles, only excelling at range and doing quick runs on ground targets. The problem is, we have drones to do that which are cheaper, more efficient, and cost less lives.  But the defense industry won’t let the F-35 go because it’s the most expensive aircraft ever known to man. They have likely made tens of trillions selling these things to the military. I suspect the generals are very happy to give a few of these self-death machines away.

This article dropped just yesterday detailing how awful it is. Check it out.

https://www.defensenews.com/smr/hidden-troubles-f35/2019/06/12/when-us-navy-and-marine-f-35-pilots-most-need-performance-the-aircraft-becomes-erratic/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How to Kill the F-35 Stealth Fighter

It all comes down to radar ... and a big enough missile

How to Kill the F-35 Stealth Fighter
 

The United States has poured tens of billions of dollars into developing fifth-generation stealth fighters such as the Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor and F-35 Joint Strike Fighter. However, relatively simple signal processing enhancements, combined with a missile with a large warhead and its own terminal guidance system, could potentially allow low-frequency radars and such weapons systems to target and fire on the latest generation U.S. aircraft.

It is a well-known fact within Pentagon and industry circles that low-frequency radars operating in the VHF and UHF bands can detect and track low-observable aircraft. It has generally been held that such radars can’t guide a missile onto a target — i.e. generate a “weapons quality” track. But that is not exactly correct — there are ways to get around the problem, according to some experts.

https://warisboring.com/how-to-kill-the-f-35-stealth-fighter/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Willy Mo said:

Funny to me they’re sending some F-35s, the biggest piece of shit in American military history. It can’t even fly in rain and will accidentally kill about a third of the pilots who try to fly it. It’s the new osprey. 

The aircraft completely fails at air combat and evading ground to air missles, only excelling at range and doing quick runs on ground targets. The problem is, we have drones to do that which are cheaper, more efficient, and cost less lives.  But the defense industry won’t let the F-35 go because it’s the most expensive aircraft ever known to man. They have likely made tens of trillions selling these things to the military. I suspect the generals are very happy to give a few of these self-death machines away.

This article dropped just yesterday detailing how awful it is. Check it out.

https://www.defensenews.com/smr/hidden-troubles-f35/2019/06/12/when-us-navy-and-marine-f-35-pilots-most-need-performance-the-aircraft-becomes-erratic/

Aye.

Beaches?

Libya?

Free airfare?

  • LMAO 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SaintRay said:

How to Kill the F-35 Stealth Fighter

How to Kill the F-35 Stealth Fighter
 

You can't, end of discussion. 

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VoidedSaint said:

You can't, end of discussion. 

You can't what?

You need to read about the concerns of the military with this jet.

Because you can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

You can't what?

You need to read about the concerns of the military with this jet.

Because you can.

Honestly I read the title that you posted and just went with that. Because our Air Force is superior to all and no one can bring it down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, VoidedSaint said:

Honestly I read the title that you posted and just went with that. Because our Air Force is superior to all and no one can bring it down.

I agree was a force we are superior, but the F35 hasn’t come close to what is expected. Read both of the articles posted for details. Our fighter pilots don’t like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jets were introduced to the Air Force in August 2016.

Which means during Obama's term.

Thanks, Barry.

  • LMAO 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

I agree was a force we are superior, but the F35 hasn’t come close to what is expected. Read both of the articles posted for details. Our fighter pilots don’t like it.

If our pilots don't like it, then it shouldn't be in production.

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Afterburners can’t run but for a few seconds or the back of the jet melts.

Pilots agree it is very difficult to max perform the aircraft.

The jet can’t reliably repeat combat evasive maneuvers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, VoidedSaint said:

If our pilots don't like it, then it shouldn't be in production.

That’s the thing though, it makes too much money for defense contractors to give it up. They’re going to keep pushing it no matter how many of our own it gets killed.

A scummy industry full of rodents and leeches, you shouldn’t trust these people on this issue, and you certainly shouldn’t trust them when it comes to all the foreign wars they want to start. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, SaintRay said:

How to Kill the F-35 Stealth Fighter

It all comes down to radar ... and a big enough missile

How to Kill the F-35 Stealth Fighter
 

The United States has poured tens of billions of dollars into developing fifth-generation stealth fighters such as the Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor and F-35 Joint Strike Fighter. However, relatively simple signal processing enhancements, combined with a missile with a large warhead and its own terminal guidance system, could potentially allow low-frequency radars and such weapons systems to target and fire on the latest generation U.S. aircraft.

It is a well-known fact within Pentagon and industry circles that low-frequency radars operating in the VHF and UHF bands can detect and track low-observable aircraft. It has generally been held that such radars can’t guide a missile onto a target — i.e. generate a “weapons quality” track. But that is not exactly correct — there are ways to get around the problem, according to some experts.

https://warisboring.com/how-to-kill-the-f-35-stealth-fighter/

Yea , it's been problematic but we have to keep in mind that it is still in the development stage and all current existing planes are supposed to be retrofitted and brought to a high level of reliability standards before they go to full blown production. Shit will be fixed but will drain more $$$ .

The big problem IMO is that like usual , the clusterfucks that run the show have allowed China to hack it's systems. 

My understanding of the radar situation at this point is that China has developed tech that will allow them to know something is there within 200 miles but no more accurate than that . And that prevents them from targeting any kind of missile response. But I suppose that can change..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Willy Mo said:

That’s the thing though, it makes too much money for defense contractors to give it up. They’re going to keep pushing it no matter how many of our own it gets killed.

A scummy industry full of rodents and leeches, you shouldn’t trust these people on this issue, and you certainly shouldn’t trust them when it comes to all the foreign wars they want to start. 

Eisenhower spoke on this 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...