Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MyParentsAreProud

Starbucks shop boots police officers because customer ‘did not feel safe’

Recommended Posts

Some police officers in Tempe, Ariz., say they were asked to leave a Starbucks coffee shop on the Fourth of July because a customer complained they “did not feel safe” with the cops present, according to reports.

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/starbucks-shop-boots-police-officers-because-customer-did-not-feel-safe-reports?fbclid=IwAR2VPgpAv5M9wbOPYOWIPHxzcbNTYnKJNn4x7jx-TBfn9XMY-IduDZXTKyE#

Well I dont feel safe around Muslims, so they should boot them out if I ask

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if they'll feel safe when they have to call the police after their house or car gets broken into?!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yet another reason I no longer buy shit from Starbucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Real GOAT POTUS said:

I am now Starbucks’ new #1 customer.

Like you could afford starbucks

  • LMAO 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Dago said:

Like you could afford starbucks

You’re correct, because I don’t have your senior citizen discount card...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Real GOAT POTUS said:

You’re correct, because I don’t have your senior citizen discount card...

Lmao couldnt keep me on ignore

Dance for me monkey boy

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Real GOAT POTUS said:

You’re correct, because I don’t have your senior citizen discount card...

Anybody else notice that this douche is a reactionary troll who never has the balls to start threads of his own?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MyParentsAreProud said:

I dont think Starbucks sells crack.

Because it’s a coffee restaurant, dumbass. Which I’m glad there’s no more inbred conservatives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Real GOAT POTUS said:

Because it’s a coffee restaurant, dumbass. Which I’m glad there’s no more inbred conservatives.

When were there ever inbred conservative?

I dont think that AOC and her husband/brother are conservatives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, MyParentsAreProud said:

When where there ever inbred conservative?

I dont think that AOC and her husband/brother are conservatives.

Your loser trump pals on this thread surely are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can’t on the one hand argue that all of these incidents of racial profiling, police violence, and overreach against black people were justified because of crime stats, or  “thug culture” or whatever, but on the other hand argue that nobody should be afraid of police for any reason.

If it’s fine for them to profile me, kill me just because of who I am, why should I feel safe around them at any point? How’s that make sense?

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Willy Mo said:

You can’t on the one hand argue that all of these incidents of racial profiling, police violence, and overreach against black people were justified because of crime stats, or  “thug culture” or whatever, but on the other hand argue that nobody should be afraid of police for any reason.

If it’s fine for them to profile me, kill me just because of who I am, why should I feel safe around them at any point? How’s that make sense?

You are the biggest fucking snowflake. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, GOAT POTUS said:

You are the biggest fucking snowflake. 

Can you answer the question? Square racial profiling (which in your view is just) with somehow not being fearful of the police.

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Willy Mo said:

You can’t on the one hand argue that all of these incidents of racial profiling, police violence, and overreach against black people were justified because of crime stats, or  “thug culture” or whatever, but on the other hand argue that nobody should be afraid of police for any reason.

If it’s fine for them to profile me, kill me just because of who I am, why should I feel safe around them at any point? How’s that make sense?

There is some truth to that. But you are also saying it would be ok for me to have black people removed from commercial establishments i am at. I could easily claim they make me feel unsafe...after all the only two times i have had a gun stuck in my face was when i was getting robbed by black people. I got to watch one put a gun to my wife's temple and threaten to blow her brains across my dining room table. And in seperate incidents I have had about $3500 stolen from me by black people.

However, I would rather choose to judge individuals by their actions than allow those incidents to make me into a person that disrespects and stereotypes individuals who have done me no wrong 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/6/2019 at 7:33 PM, Real GOAT POTUS said:

You’re correct, because I don’t have your senior citizen discount card...

Don't knock Senior discounts! I get in just about everywhere at a discount now. The Bucs weren't buying into it though. Starbucks and most chain coffee shops can kiss my ass with their $12.00 coffee drinks. I can make just as good for less than a tenth of that.

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, jb™ said:

Don't knock Senior discounts! I get in just about everywhere at a discount now. The Bucs weren't buying into it though. Starbucks and most chain coffee shops can kiss my ass with their $12.00 coffee drinks. I can make just as good for less than a tenth of that.

Fuck. We agree on something.

  • LMAO 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dago said:

There is some truth to that. But you are also saying it would be ok for me to have black people removed from commercial establishments i am at. I could easily claim they make me feel unsafe...after all the only two times i have had a gun stuck in my face was when i was getting robbed by black people. I got to watch one put a gun to my wife's temple and threaten to blow her brains across my dining room table. And in seperate incidents I have had about $3500 stolen from me by black people.

However, I would rather choose to judge individuals by their actions than allow those incidents to make me into a person that disrespects and stereotypes individuals who have done me no wrong 

 

So...Black folks are to wait until AFTER they get gunned down for being black before they pass judgement?That's soooooooo easy for a clueless white person to believe. Again....you fucks haven't a shred of empathy for those different than yourselves that are taking their lives in their hands every time they walk outta their house, and go to work, go to the movies, or whatever. The ignorance of what it's like to live as a black person in the USA today by you fuckers is phenomenal. And this coming from someone that's supposedly a card carrying member of the NAACP. You should share your vast knowledge of what it's like to live as a black person in this country today with those folks. But they may quit recommending your school, huh? Not every white LEO in this country operates that way, but until there are NONE of them left, you'll still 

It works both ways though, I get that. Our sons best friend in high school stopped by to visit this past weekend. He lived with us for a couple of years while they were in high school back in the early 90's. The work and other experiences he shared with us were more than a bit disconcerting. Even when he lived with us, he was constantly being pulled over for the crime of being a young black man. I used to tell him it was his own fault for driving Hood Mobiles, that was until they started pulling our son over for looking like he was black.  Trump changed all that because he's now given White People permission to bare their racist beliefs in the open. As witnessed here in RacistCentral.net.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

Fuck. We agree on something.

Read my post following that, and you'll realize just what an anomaly this is.;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jb™ said:

So...Black folks are to wait until AFTER they get gunned down for being black before they pass judgement?That's soooooooo easy for a clueless white person to believe. Again....you fucks haven't a shred of empathy for those different than yourselves that are taking their lives in their hands every time they walk outta their house, and go to work, go to the movies, or whatever. The ignorance of what it's like to live as a black person in the USA today by you fuckers is phenomenal. And this coming from someone that's supposedly a card carrying member of the NAACP. You should share your vast knowledge of what it's like to live as a black person in this country today with those folks. But they may quit recommending your school, huh. Not every white LEO in this country operates that way, but until there are NONE of them left, you'll still 

It works both ways though, I get that. Our sons best friend in high school stopped by to visit this past weekend. He lived with us for a couple of years while they were in high school back in the early 90's. The work and other experiences he shared with us were more than a bit disconcerting. Even when he lived with us, he was constantly being pulled over for the crime of being a young black man. I used to tell him it was his own fault for driving Hood Mobiles, that was until they started pulling our son over for looking like he was black.  Trump changed all that because he's now given White People permission to bare their racist beliefs in the open. As witnessed here in RacistCentral.net.

No...everyone is entitled to their opinion. The line is having people who have done no wrong and are not making a disruption thrown out of a commercial establishment

I know you are smart enough to see the difference

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Dago said:

No...everyone is entitled to their opinion. The line is having people who have done no wrong and are not making a disruption thrown out of a commercial establishment

I know you are smart enough to see the difference

Whenever you fuckers realize you're as wrong as one can get, you go with the OPINION line. You call them opinions. Was the Declaration of Independence based on opinions? The Emancipation Proclamation? So much for your rationalization of your OPINIONS! I THOUGHT you were smart enough to know the difference. Perhaps if you had to live as a black person, immigrant or Muslim for a year or so, you'd understand what Willie's talking about. According to what you're saying racism is nothing more than Opinions. No wonder Saint Raycist loves you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...