Sign in to follow this  
MyParentsAreProud

Starbucks shop boots police officers because customer ‘did not feel safe’

Just now, jb™ said:

Whenever you fuckers realize you're as wrong as one can get, you go with the OPINION line. You call them opinions. Was the Declaration of Independence based on opinions? The Emancipation Proclamation? So much for your rationalization of your OPINIONS! I THOUGHT you were smart enough to know the difference. Perhaps if you had to live as a black person, immigrant or Muslim for a year or so, you'd understand what Willie's talking about. According to what you're saying racism is nothing more than Opinions. No wonder Saint Raycist loves you.

First and foremost ... eat a dick.

Second, ILLEGAL immigrants are an issue, not immigrants ... you dumb asshole.

Third, never refer to black people or their family as "folks" ... you racist twit.

Forth, I have a Muslim doctor ... you presumptuous, intolerant dickhead.

Carry on.

• Yep 1

14 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

First and foremost ... eat a dick.

Second, ILLEGAL immigrants are an issue, not immigrants ... you dumb asshole.

Third, never refer to black people or their family as "folks" ... you racist twit.

Forth, I have a Muslim doctor ... you presumptuous, intolerant dickhead.

Carry on.

SO all those people seeking asylum at the southern border, that you clearly despise, that have died recently, are illegal immigrants. 

A MUSLIM DOCTOR? WOW!!! That's just like Roy Moore's wife saying they're not racist because they know some back people. You keep trying to ease that conscience you Raycist 🐷.

Raycist now declares FOLKS as a racist term. Keep it up........it'll catch on with the rest of the White Nationalists sooner or later.xD

• JB 1

1 hour ago, Dago said:

There is some truth to that. But you are also saying it would be ok for me to have black people removed from commercial establishments i am at. I could easily claim they make me feel unsafe...after all the only two times i have had a gun stuck in my face was when i was getting robbed by black people. I got to watch one put a gun to my wife's temple and threaten to blow her brains across my dining room table. And in seperate incidents I have had about $3500 stolen from me by black people.

However, I would rather choose to judge individuals by their actions than allow those incidents to make me into a person that disrespects and stereotypes individuals who have done me no wrong 

Holy shit how did that happen ? ….did they just walk in your house and rob you ?

Just now, jb™ said:

SO all those people seeking asylum at the southern border, that you clearly despise, that have died recently, are illegal immigrants. 

A MUSLIM DOCTOR? WOW!!! That's just like Roy Moore's wife saying they're not racist because they know some back people. You keep trying to ease that conscience you Raycist 🐷.

Raycist now declares FOLKS as a racist term. Keep it up........it'll catch on with the rest of the White Nationalists sooner or later.xD

Any you claim to be a tolerant and mentally balanced person.

Keep it up ..... it'll catch on (maybe) with one of your extended friends sooner or later.

• Yep 1

On 7/6/2019 at 7:25 PM, GOAT POTUS said:

Anybody else notice that this douche is a reactionary troll who never has the balls to start threads of his own?!

I've noticed a lot of trolls on this site.

49 minutes ago, MyParentsAreProud said:

I've noticed a lot of trolls on this site.

Check out ole James “Baun” acting like he knows anything about trolls.

• Yep 2

3 hours ago, jb™ said:

Whenever you fuckers realize you're as wrong as one can get, you go with the OPINION line. You call them opinions. Was the Declaration of Independence based on opinions? The Emancipation Proclamation? So much for your rationalization of your OPINIONS! I THOUGHT you were smart enough to know the difference. Perhaps if you had to live as a black person, immigrant or Muslim for a year or so, you'd understand what Willie's talking about. According to what you're saying racism is nothing more than Opinions. No wonder Saint Raycist loves you.

So what happened to me is ok simply because i am not black and the people committing the crime werent cops or white

You really are a fucking idiot

• Yep 1

On 7/8/2019 at 3:14 PM, Dago said:

There is some truth to that. But you are also saying it would be ok for me to have black people removed from commercial establishments i am at. I could easily claim they make me feel unsafe...after all the only two times i have had a gun stuck in my face was when i was getting robbed by black people. I got to watch one put a gun to my wife's temple and threaten to blow her brains across my dining room table. And in seperate incidents I have had about $3500 stolen from me by black people.

However, I would rather choose to judge individuals by their actions than allow those incidents to make me into a person that disrespects and stereotypes individuals who have done me no wrong 

Except that's personal, not political. Conservatives have made the idea of police not being able to do any wrong, specifically when it comes to black people, apart of their ideology. In their twisted worldview, they view America as some crime-ridden immigrant-ridden thug-ridden hellhole in which everyone is out to get them (and only them), and they view the police as the brave foot-soldiers on the ground protecting their lives from the completely imaginary threats they have conjured up. So they don't have a single ounce of criticism to dish to them, as they have lumped them into the same category they put actual troops, because they're just as afraid of black and brown people here at home as they are of any Arabs, Chinese, or whatever threats they believe to be coming after them worldwide. Criticizing a cop, who is less likely to die on the job than a deep-sea fisher or a roofer, is haram to them because they're deathly afraid of anyone who doesn't share their skin or their class, and they need a force out there that will beat the people they're afraid of into submission. And they'll gladly stand by and watch the police do it.

I remember hashing out these argument endlessly here in 2015-16, and one of the most telling moves that they made was that they would post some video of a cop egregiously shooting or beating a white person, and their point for that thread would be "well why isn't this covered like when they do it to the blacks?"

They wouldn't dare type even one character implying that cop ever did anything wrong. It was all about the media, not about the fact that another person had flagrant violence put on them by an officer.

You can make whatever fear-based analogy on a micro level, but it won't work when factoring the bigger picture of police violence in this country. Truthfully, nobody should feel safe around them. They abuse everyone equally (except the rich). It just so happens that whenever it's done to black people, they get off scot free and when people are upset about that, legions of reactionaries on forums everywhere defend them to the death because of some fucking crime stats or some completely racist bullshit about "culture" utterly irrelevant to the incident in question.

So again, if your belief is that racial profiling is OK, and you've gone to bat for every scumbag officer who ever pulled a drive-by on a child or shot a man reaching for his licence, I don't want to hear any bitching and moaning when people rightfully alienate themselves from violent actors around them.

22 minutes ago, Willy Mo said:

Except that's personal, not political. Conservatives have made the idea of police not being able to do any wrong, specifically when it comes to black people, apart of their ideology. In their twisted worldview, they view America as some crime-ridden immigrant-ridden thug-ridden hellhole in which everyone is out to get them (and only them), and they view the police as the brave foot-soldiers on the ground protecting their lives from the completely imaginary threats they have conjured up. So they don't have a single ounce of criticism to dish to them, as they have lumped them into the same category they put actual troops, because they're just as afraid of black and brown people here at home as they are of any Arabs, Chinese, or whatever threats they believe to be coming after them worldwide. Criticizing a cop, who is less likely to die on the job than a deep-sea fisher or a roofer, is haram to them because they're deathly afraid of anyone who doesn't share their skin or their class, and they need a force out there that will beat the people they're afraid of into submission. And they'll gladly stand by and watch the police do it.

I remember hashing out these argument endlessly here in 2015-16, and one of the most telling moves that they made was that they would post some video of a cop egregiously shooting or beating a white person, and their point for that thread would be "well why isn't this covered like when they do it to the blacks?"

They wouldn't dare type even one character implying that cop ever did anything wrong. It was all about the media, not about the fact that another person had flagrant violence put on them by an officer.

You can make whatever fear-based analogy on a micro level, but it won't work when factoring the bigger picture of police violence in this country. Truthfully, nobody should feel safe around them. They abuse everyone equally (except the rich). It just so happens that whenever it's done to black people, they get off scot free and when people are upset about that, legions of reactionaries on forums everywhere defend them to the death because of some fucking crime stats or some completely racist bullshit about "culture" utterly irrelevant to the incident in question.

So again, if your belief is that racial profiling is OK, and you've gone to bat for every scumbag officer who ever pulled a drive-by on a child or shot a man reaching for his licence, I don't want to hear any bitching and moaning when people rightfully alienate themselves from violent actors around them.

In your world of paranoia Willy you're either 100% right or 100% wrong. No middle ground exists. 

Imaginary threats? Is that what you believe criminals pose to America? Where is your accountability for the 1,000's of thugs who walk the streets across America bringing harm to innocent people?

Is it not possible that a large majority of the police in this country are working in the best interest of the communities they serve in?

Do you really believe all police officers are shitheads?

• Yep 1

3 hours ago, SaintRay said:

In your world of paranoia Willy you're either 100% right or 100% wrong. No middle ground exists. 

Imaginary threats? Is that what you believe criminals pose to America? Where is your accountability for the 1,000's of thugs who walk the streets across America bringing harm to innocent people?

Is it not possible that a large majority of the police in this country are working in the best interest of the communities they serve in?

Do you really believe all police officers are shitheads?

You've been outed, Bob.

https://www.confessionpost.com/26090/sniffing-my-step-daughters-knickers