Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MyParentsAreProud

The Negro and assorted savagery is off the charts.

Recommended Posts

 Do Negros and assorted savages hate Whitey? Jewish lawyers and other dem politicians who insist on welcoming non-White savages into the West don't think so, so it must be so!

 

 

Black lives matter! The ones that are not violent felons (rapists, murderers, etc) sure. Which is a low percentage of them based on reality.

 

 

The inbred savages all look the same. Sorry, it is racist to acknowledge reality. My bad!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Freebird Lives said:

Fuck you John ...

He’s embarrassing the shit outta you knuckleheads! Funny!

  • Gay 1
  • JB 1
  • Pink Pussy 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jb™ said:

He’s embarrassing the shit outta you knuckleheads! Funny!

I notice he doesn't bother you.

  • Yep 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SaintRay said:

I notice he doesn't bother you.

He’s trolling you fools, not me.xD 

I find it funny as hell the outrage you’re trying to convey, when what he’s saying is right in line with just about everything that you fools believe. It just bothers you to no end to have one throw your bullshit at your feet and watch you squirm.

  • Gay 1
  • JB 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, jb™ said:

He’s trolling you fools, not me.xD 

I find it funny as hell the outrage you’re trying to convey, when what he’s saying is right in line with just about everything that you fools believe. It just bothers you to no end to have one throw your bullshit at your feet and watch you squirm.

That's the issue fool.

He's projecting himself to be conservative when so little of it lines up.

He/she is projecting what YOU believe conservatives are. 

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, jb™ said:

He’s trolling you fools, not me.xD 

I find it funny as hell the outrage you’re trying to convey, when what he’s saying is right in line with just about everything that you fools believe. It just bothers you to no end to have one throw your bullshit at your feet and watch you squirm.

You really are retarded. Seriously retarded.

Explains how you managed to run a toilet paper business into closure.

  • Yep 1
  • LMAO 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, GOAT POTUS said:

That's the issue fool.

He's projecting himself to be conservative when so little of it lines up.

He/she is projecting what YOU believe conservatives are. 

What do you mean it DOESN'T line up? It lines up perfectly. This dude just says it without all the dressing you fuckers try and put on it. You and he are every bit on the same line as you and Trump.xD

  • JB 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

You really are retarded. Seriously retarded.

Explains how you managed to run a toilet paper business into closure.

Retarded, huh? I'm sure that's how you feel about most people on the left. Thus, it's a compliment coming from such a Xenophobe as yourself. 

You want Retarded? Retarded is not giving a shit about people dying at our southern border, simply because they want a better life than they could get where they tried to live, because you don't like their culture. All the excuses you come up with about them stealing jobs, not paying taxes, or raping all de white women is pure bullshit, but you're far to ignorant and xenophobic to realize it..

You know what else is retarded? You going to church next Sunday trying your best to pull off the con of what an awesome christian you are.

As far as your toilet paper fantasy.........never mind, I know how potty talk gets your kind off. I've used BunWipe but never sold it. Have fun with your fantasies. I'm sure that's the type of crap you daydream about while you're in church every Sunday. You prove it here daily. giphy.gif

YOUR MASK WAS RIPPED OFF BY TRUMP, and this new guy here is just rubbing your grubby nose in it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, jb™ said:

Retarded, huh? I'm sure that's how you feel about most people on the left. Thus, it's a compliment coming from such a Xenophobe as yourself. 

You want Retarded? Retarded is not giving a shit about people dying at our southern border WRONG, simply because they want a better life than they could get where they tried to live, because you don't like their culture WRONG. All the excuses you come up with about them stealing jobs WRONG, not paying taxes, or raping all de white women WRONG is pure bullshit, but you're far to ignorant and xenophobic to realize it WRONG..

You know what else is retarded? You going to church next Sunday trying your best to pull off the con of what an awesome christian you are WRONG.

As far as your toilet paper fantasy.........never mind, I know how potty talk gets your kind off. I've used BunWipe but never sold it. Have fun with your fantasies. I'm sure that's the type of crap you daydream about while you're in church every Sunday WRONG. You prove it here daily. giphy.gif

YOUR MASK WAS RIPPED OFF BY TRUMP, and this new guy here is just rubbing your grubby nose in it. WRONG

 

I can confirm JB is retarded.

I don't believe ILLEGAL entry is acceptable.

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

I can confirm JB is retarded.

I don't believe ILLEGAL entry is acceptable.

DEFINE your idea of ILLEGAL ENTRY.....without going to google or a government website, can ya do that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jb™ said:

DEFINE your idea of ILLEGAL ENTRY.....without going to google or a government website, can ya do that?

I could easily do that.

But I won’t bother because it wouldn’t matter to you.

Tell it walkin’ homer, go bait your trap elsewhere.

  • Yep 1
  • LMAO 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jb™ said:

DEFINE your idea of ILLEGAL ENTRY.....without going to google or a government website, can ya do that?

Your wife re-entering the living room without that God damned sandwich you demanded moments earlier!

  • LMAO 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SaintRay said:

I could easily do that.

But I won’t bother because it wouldn’t matter to you.

Tell it walkin’ homer, go bait your trap elsewhere.

No Need, the new guy's already done that.603.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...