Sign in to follow this  
jb™

It would be nice if the IDIOT you blindly follow acted like he actually graduated from the 3rd grade.

The really HILARIOUS thing is, you morons applauded him for this.xD

Meh, every POTUS has made verbal gaffs before. I'm more interested in his policies and the economy, as well as driving the Left insane.

• Yep 3

3 minutes ago, GOAT POTUS said:

Good times...good times...

lol 57 and one more to go. 

Liberals were applauding him for this too! They probably believe there are now 58 states. 

• Yep 2

What an example of far left dooshbags pouncing on any little gaffe to try and discredit the president.

It was a teleprompter issue dumbass. Bottom line , the guy was smart enough to take a 1 million dollar loan and turn it into 5 billion. You could not even make it in the toilet paper business...😂

• Yep 2

5 minutes ago, Freebird Lives said:

What an example of far left dooshbags pouncing on any little gaffe to try and discredit the president.

It was a teleprompter issue dumbass. Bottom line , the guy was smart enough to take a 1 million dollar loan and turn it into 5 billion. You could not even make it in the toilet paper business...😂

It's right up there with two scoops of ice cream, ketchup on steak and 'a mile of burgers'

The important issues....

• Yep 2

1 minute ago, DD: OG said:

It's right up there with two scoops of ice cream, ketchup on steak and 'a mile of burgers'

The important issues....

Don't forget I don't care do you ?....or not holding hands...or...or...or...or...or...

• Yep 1

3 minutes ago, DD: OG said:

The important issues....

It was important enough to you morons, to say what an incredible speech it was. 9_9

• Gay 1
  • Pink Pussy 1
  • Deal with It 1

19 minutes ago, DD: OG said:

The important issues....

who in the ever loving fuck is that cynical? 

• Yep 1

4 minutes ago, VoidedSaint said:

who in the ever loving fuck is that cynical? 

Rachel_Maddow_Dumpster_Diver.jpg

• Yep 2
  • LMAO 1

JB's brain is totally consumed with Trump. All Trump 24/7/365.

That's a win boys and girls.

Just now, SaintRay said:

JB's brain is totally consumed with Trump. All Trump 24/7/365.

That's a win boys and girls.

The re-election meltdown should be absolutely glorious.

• Yep 1

1 minute ago, DD: OG said:

That could be the event that sends his lying ass to Austria, a place where he should already be domiciled in.

Think about it .... his wife feared for her life after Trump was elected and he made her stay in the United States.

He clearly either hates his wife or disrespects her. Or he knows deep down Trump is doing a great job as President. 

• LMAO 1

7 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

That could be the event that sends his lying ass to Austria, a place where he should already be domiciled in.

Think about it .... his wife feared for her life after Trump was elected and he made her stay in the United States.

He clearly either hates his wife or disrespects her. Or he knows deep down Trump is doing a great job as President. 

We all know he hates his wife a lot. It's why she doesn't go out in public, he blames Trump but the truth is he beats the shit out of her.

• Yep 1

1 hour ago, DD: OG said:

The important issues....

#covfefe

• LMAO 1

2 hours ago, DD: OG said:

I find it funny that this is what you base your politics on. Whether or not whatever it is happening...as long as it upsets Libs. No wonder you're a fascist believing piece of shit.

What if he doesn't get re-elected? I don't see it happening, seeing as everyone in the free world knows what a cheating lying piece of shit Trump is, and you motherfuckers applaud him for it, and keep screaming for more. I realize there is no way he won't be re-elected, simply because he'll stop at nothing to make sure it happens.

That's fine with you UnAmerican assholes. Even if he were to lose the election he'll tie it up in the courts until Kavenaugh  and Clarence Uncle Tom Thomas hand it to him.

You fuckers have little to worry about.9_9

• Pink Pussy 1
  • Deal with It 1

1 minute ago, jb™ said:

I find it funny that this is what you base your politics on. Whether or not whatever it is happening...as long as it upsets Libs. No wonder you're a fascist believing piece of shit.

What if he doesn't get re-elected? I don't see it happening, seeing as everyone in the free world knows what a cheating lying piece of shit Trump is, and you motherfuckers applaud him for it, and keep screaming for more. I realize there is no way he won't be re-elected, simply because he'll stop at nothing to make sure it happens.

That's fine with you UnAmerican assholes. Even if he were to lose the election he'll tie it up in the courts until Kavenaugh  and Clarence Uncle Tom Thomas hand it to him.

When's the last time you got laid?

Must have been awhile.

• LMAO 2

6 minutes ago, facelessman07 said:

When's the last time you got laid?

Must have been awhile.

when he isn't smoking dope, I believe he is out raping little girls.

jb is a pedo.

• Yep 1

6 minutes ago, jb™ said:

You left out the part were you leftist loons have forced the centrists and Independents to the Right with these batshit crazy policies.

You are one of the reasons Trump will be re-elected. You're just too blinded by hate to realize it. The same thing happened in 2016.

• Yep 2

1 hour ago, jb™ said:

A = What if he doesn't get re-elected? I don't see it happening, seeing as everyone in the free world knows what a cheating lying piece of shit Trump is,

B = Clarence Uncle Tom Thomas hand it to him.

A = I live in the free world and support Trump as president.

B = How racist of you yo call a fine individual like Thomas and Uncle Tom.

You routinely illustrate what a piece of shit you are and don't even realize you're doing it.

• Yep 1

1 hour ago, jb™ said:

JB doesn't like the fact that minorities are making more money under Trump. What a racist

• Yep 1

1 hour ago, jb™ said:

Ummm...you didn't see him getting elected the last time, did you!?

Numbnuts.

• Yep 1

2 hours ago, VoidedSaint said:

when he isn't smoking dope, I believe he is out raping little boys.

jb is a pedo.

FIFY....

• LMAO 1