Sign in to follow this  
MASH

Jb I have a real question, (not political)

I know you visit this part of the forum mostly here. 

Lately with me having a health scare of life and death, it's changed me so much. And it's hard for me to argue, pick fights, say hateful things, or even argue over things I'm right over. So how do you do it? Does it not bother you at your age what you'll be leaving people to remember you by? 

And sorry to bring it up of age and that death happens to us all. But I really don't get what happened to you..... I know when outside of the internet crap is bugging me, I used to take it out on y'all. So I hope everything is OK for you. 

I really do mean this..... I wish you would change your heart. And it's fine to think different, but it's not OK to fight over it. Fighting over it like you do is not good for you, nor is it something you want to have anyone remember you by. 

Furthermore you can tell me and anyone else here to go to hell all you want. But what would you do if your kid, grand kid, etc came on here after you passed away. What affect would that put on them when they read your million of post of the way you argued?..... Are you fine with their a possibility a family or friend reads what you wrote and thinks differently of you? 

• Yep 1

Sorry for getting personal and discussing death. It's honestly frightens me

• Yep 1

On 7/12/2019 at 10:37 PM, MASH said:

I know you visit this part of the forum mostly here. 

Lately with me having a health scare of life and death, it's changed me so much. And it's hard for me to argue, pick fights, say hateful things, or even argue over things I'm right over. So how do you do it? Does it not bother you at your age what you'll be leaving people to remember you by? 

And sorry to bring it up of age and that death happens to us all. But I really don't get what happened to you..... I know when outside of the internet crap is bugging me, I used to take it out on y'all. So I hope everything is OK for you. 

I really do mean this..... I wish you would change your heart. And it's fine to think different, but it's not OK to fight over it. Fighting over it like you do is not good for you, nor is it something you want to have anyone remember you by. 

Furthermore you can tell me and anyone else here to go to hell all you want. But what would you do if your kid, grand kid, etc came on here after you passed away. What affect would that put on them when they read your million of post of the way you argued?..... Are you fine with their a possibility a family or friend reads what you wrote and thinks differently of you? 

102.gif

You are one nutty fruitcake! I tell my friends and family members what Trumpists actually believe, and when they don't believe me....I show them this forum, and what you fruitcakes post. All your fear, all your hate, and all your bullshit. All I'm told by EVERY ONE OF THEM is, "keep it up John......these are the people that are helping destroy everything America stands for". You don't see it, because you're one of the weaker people here. The rest here, know exactly why I visit and throw the occasional turd in here for you fools to feed on.

You're simply the latest to be infected with JBDS. Notice how there are 4, that's FOUR threads with my name in the topic. Contrary to what your half a brain believes you poor fuckers are growing more delusional even day. Mainly because you're buying into every racist, decisive thing your lunatic poutus tells you to believe.

Thanks for your concern, Chester but I, my family, and my friends are fine with exposing you assholes for the racist, xenophobes you are.

2 hours ago, jb™ said:

I show them this forum, and what you fruitcakes post.

Show your friends this >>>

ass_clown_text_medium.jpg

• LMAO 1

24 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

I already did, as it's only a recent example of the FEAR based HATE you poor fools wallow in.

Don't you have another thread you need to start about me? Seems like you poor fucks can't get enough. I leave for a long weekend and come back to FOUR threads started concerning me.

I OWN YOUR PATHETIC WHITE NATIONALIST ASSES! And it's not like I want to, I find slavery as abhorrent as most decent folk, sooooooo YOU'RE FREE!!!! xD

• JB 1
  • Pink Pussy 2

1 hour ago, jb™ said:

I already did, as it's only a recent example of the FEAR based HATE you poor fools wallow in.

Don't you have another thread you need to start about me? Seems like you poor fucks can't get enough. I leave for a long weekend and come back to FOUR threads started concerning me.

I OWN YOUR PATHETIC WHITE NATIONALIST ASSES! And it's not like I want to, I find slavery as abhorrent as most decent folk, sooooooo YOU'RE FREE!!!! xD

ass_clown_text_medium.jpg

Oh, by the way, I'm perfectly content being called a white nationalist.

After all, I'm for sure white, conservative and I love this nation unconditionally.

Aren't you supposed to be in Austria now?

• Yep 1

6 hours ago, jb™ said:

102.gif

You are one nutty fruitcake! I tell my friends and family members what Trumpists actually believe, and when they don't believe me....I show them this forum, and what you fruitcakes post. All your fear, all your hate, and all your bullshit. All I'm told by EVERY ONE OF THEM is, "keep it up John......these are the people that are helping destroy everything America stands for". You don't see it, because you're one of the weaker people here. The rest here, know exactly why I visit and throw the occasional turd in here for you fools to feed on.

You're simply the latest to be infected with JBDS. Notice how there are 4, that's FOUR threads with my name in the topic. Contrary to what your half a brain believes you poor fuckers are growing more delusional even day. Mainly because you're buying into every racist, decisive thing your lunatic poutus tells you to believe.

Thanks for your concern, Chester but I, my family, and my friends are fine with exposing you assholes for the racist, xenophobes you are.

LMAO you and your friends think arguing with people, acting like an asshole, and calling people Nazis on a 10 person message board is accomplishing anything?

I know you didnt mean that as a joke but that is, without a doubt, the most hilarious thing you have ever said

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROJihLqFeu95FOYpVL78Z

• Yep 2

10 hours ago, jb™ said:

As long as you're fine with how you might be viewed after. 

10 hours ago, MASH said:

As long as you're fine with how you might be viewed after. 

How I’m viewed by screwball, racist, xenophobic, Trump supporters means nothing to me. I imagine that would be obvious to most, but I also realize how easy it would be for you to miss.9_9

14 hours ago, Dago said:

LMAO you and your friends think arguing with people, acting like an asshole, and calling people Nazis on a 10 person message board is accomplishing anything?

I know you didnt mean that as a joke but that is, without a doubt, the most hilarious thing you have ever said

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROJihLqFeu95FOYpVL78Z

A burr in the saddle of racist xenophobes.....

It’s called JBDS.;)

1 hour ago, jb™ said:

screwball, racist, xenophobic,

1 hour ago, jb™ said:

racist xenophobes.

19 hours ago, jb™ said:

PATHETIC WHITE NATIONALIST ASSES

22 hours ago, jb™ said:

exposing you assholes for the racist, xenophobes

16 hours ago, Dago said:

every racist, decisive thing

19 hours ago, jb™ said:

FEAR based HATE

22 hours ago, jb™ said:

Trumpists

And that's all just in this one thread so far folks.

Dude is explosive, intolerant fool loaded up with all the buzzwords of the left.

• Yep 2

3 hours ago, jb™ said:

A burr in the saddle of racist xenophobes.....

It’s called JBDS.;)

And the sad part is that you are actually proud of being a lesser WFW

• Yep 1

2 hours ago, SaintRay said:

Dude is explosive, intolerant fool loaded up with all the buzzwords of the left.

I Love your painting me as intolerant of your intolerance. You're SPOT ON!!!giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, Dago said:

And the sad part is that you are actually proud of being a lesser WFW

Every single time you know I'm correct, you try and drag your old nemesis into the convo. WEAK.......even for you.

Later Gator, going outta town again. I'm sure you'll miss me. You all just need to start a few dozen threads about me, that should keep that hate flowing nicely.;)

19 minutes ago, jb™ said:

Every single time you know I'm correct, you try and drag your old nemesis into the convo. WEAK.......even for you.

Later Gator, going outta town again. I'm sure you'll miss me. You all just need to start a few dozen threads about me, that should keep that hate flowing nicely.;)

Later WFW

5 hours ago, SaintRay said:

Surprised that he hasn't used "dog whistle" yet.

23 hours ago, jb™ said:

How I’m viewed by screwball, racist, xenophobic, Trump supporters means nothing to me. I imagine that would be obvious to most, but I also realize how easy it would be for you to miss.9_9

Wasn't meaning how others viewed you. I was meaning how you act. 

12 hours ago, MASH said:

Wasn't meaning how others viewed you. I was meaning how you act. 

He's not smart enough to know the difference.