Sign in to follow this  
jb™

So.....You lame NippleDicks couldn't even put together a fantasy league?

No Fantasy Football in RacistCentral.Net? For Shame........For Shame!

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, Handsome_Jimmy said:

Feel free

So....Beef finally had his sex change?

I'm already in quite a few leagues with fans that don't endorse hate and fear as a major reasoning for voting. 

45 Sucks Bigly

Trump's ConMen

Presidential HeadCase

Etc.

And you all keep trying to promote this as a place to discuss Football and can't even have a Fantasy League. I suppose having Fantasy Football on a Alt-Right Hate Site is quite a reach.

603.gif

45 minutes ago, jb™ said:

I'm already in quite a few leagues with fans that don't endorse hate and fear as a major reasoning for voting.

You don't believe Democrats hate Trump and are determined to scare as many voters as possible to the polls?

12 hours ago, Handsome_Jimmy said:

You don't believe Democrats hate Trump and are determined to scare as many voters as possible to the polls?

Of course he does, he supports it too.

On 8/31/2019 at 9:56 AM, Handsome_Jimmy said:

Of course they do, but the Toddler in Chief is doing a fantastic job of scaring the shit outta the population. With every maniacal tweet or statement or the continual lie after lie, he’s dong a fantastic job of making himself look like a complete idiot.

23 minutes ago, jb™ said:

Of course they do, but the Toddler in Chief is doing a fantastic job of scaring the shit outta the population. With every maniacal tweet or statement or the continual lie after lie, he’s dong a fantastic job of making himself look like a complete idiot.

Except, many of his supporters find that relatable, especially given the ease with which the dismiss any negativity as "fake news".

So you hate everyone here, can't discuss football, crying about no fantasy football...... so what does bring you here that you like? 

6 minutes ago, MASH said:

So you hate everyone here, can't discuss football, crying about no fantasy football...... so what does bring you here that you like? 

The color scheme

• Yep 1

12 minutes ago, MASH said:

6 minutes ago, Handsome_Jimmy said:

The color scheme

Possibly, but I’ll stick with pissing off all the Trumpists here that wallow in the septic tank of his lies. Fake news? Hardly!

8 hours ago, jb™ said:

Possibly, but I’ll stick with pissing off all the Trumpists here that wallow in the septic tank of his lies. Fake news? Hardly!

Where do you think you're pissing me off? If anything, i feel sad for your family. 

7 hours ago, MASH said:

Where do you think you're pissing me off? If anything, i feel sad for your family. 

Really? You keep feeling sad while wallowing around in your septic tank of Trumpism, while my family and I enjoy the upcoming football season. Not pissing you off? Far from it! I suggest you pay attention to your fantasy team/teams, and quit worrying about my family, they’re Happy, Healthy and doing just fine. But you do what you feel the need for.;)

2 minutes ago, jb™ said:

Really? You keep feeling sad while wallowing around in your septic tank of Trumpism, while my family and I enjoy the upcoming football season. Not pissing you off? Far from it! I suggest you pay attention to your fantasy team/teams, and quit worrying about my family, they’re Happy, Healthy and doing just fine. But you do what you feel the need for.;)

You know you're right. There's no need to feel sad for your family. 

As for your comment that you said im pissed off by you..... bro you do nothing. I look at you as an attention whore cry baby. 

So now that you know that. Why are you here? 

53 minutes ago, MASH said:

You know you're right. There's no need to feel sad for your family. 

As for your comment that you said im pissed off by you..... bro you do nothing. I look at you as an attention whore cry baby. 

So now that you know that. Why are you here? 

I already told you. To piss YOU off, and it's quite apparent, all I have to do is show up and it drives your squirrelly ass nuts!

Just feedin' the squirrels. xD

1 hour ago, jb™ said:

I already told you. To piss YOU off, and it's quite apparent, all I have to do is show up and it drives your squirrelly ass nuts!

Just feedin' the squirrels. xD

So me replying to you makes you think you're pissing me off? 

18 minutes ago, MASH said:

So me replying to you makes you think you're pissing me off? 

I KNOW it does.xD