Sign in to follow this  
WakeGOAT

Y'all want to make a Fantasy Football league for Tuesday Night?

On 9/2/2019 at 9:32 AM, WakeGOAT said:

Just curious

On 9/2/2019 at 4:19 PM, buc-man said:

I’d do it

I’ll set one up like I used to, once the present administration is ousted, and I can give football the attention I was once able to give it. Of course this is if you don’t set one up yourselves. It’s a bit late now with the season starting tomorrow.

25 minutes ago, jb™ said:

I’ll set one up like I used to, once the present administration is ousted, and I can give football the attention I was once able to give it. Of course this is if you don’t set one up yourselves. It’s a bit late now with the season starting tomorrow.

Just need a setup that will allow for a 12 game season.

4 minutes ago, Handsome_Jimmy said:

Just need a setup that will allow for a 12 game season.

Go ahead, but who the fuck wants to play just the last ¾ of the season? That’s the ONLY way the Falcons can win a Lombardi, by playing only the first ¾ of the Super Bowl!xD

34 minutes ago, jb™ said:

Go ahead, but who the fuck wants to play just the last ¾ of the season? That’s the ONLY way the Falcons can win a Lombardi, by playing only the first ¾ of the Super Bowl!xD

Regular ff is 14 games +2 playoff, skipping week 17 for obvious reasons.  Can make a 13 wk season, depending on the provider.

You could join.  Like the Sucs, you've probably had a series of poor drafts and want to seek redemption.

Just now, Freebird Lives said:

Sucks we don't have one this year...pretty shitty of Beef to just up and quit us without a goodbye, kiss my ass nothing...

Make one.

Just now, Handsome_Jimmy said:

Make one.

Meh too late , I would have been happy to do it but I thought tree had said be was going to do it...then it seemed there was not enough interest from our regulars.

Next year I will commit to do it if no one else wants to but I'm not rushing to do one at this late a date and then try and get 10-12 people to agree on a draft time. Guess I will stick with my money lugs at this point...

13 minutes ago, Freebird Lives said:

Meh too late , I would have been happy to do it but I thought tree had said be was going to do it...then it seemed there was not enough interest from our regulars.

Next year I will commit to do it if no one else wants to but I'm not rushing to do one at this late a date and then try and get 10-12 people to agree on a draft time. Guess I will stick with my money lugs at this point...

Shred and his pickem have fallen by the wayside too.

49 minutes ago, Handsome_Jimmy said:

Regular ff is 14 games +2 playoff, skipping week 17 for obvious reasons.  Can make a 13 wk season, depending on the provider.

You could join.  Like the Sucs, you've probably had a series of poor drafts and want to seek redemption.

I've had my share of winners and losers over the years, but I'm far better at drafting than the Bucs.

Trump Sucks Bigly Roster   Other than my special teams & D, I'm very happy with this draft.

QB D Brees

RB A Kamara

RB D Cook

WR J Edelman

WR R Woods

TE T Kelce

FLEX C Godwin

D Vikings

PK A Vinatiari

Bench

C Newton

D Montgomery

P Barber

D Jackson

C Kirk

Patriots D

10 minutes ago, Handsome_Jimmy said:

Shred and his pickem have fallen by the wayside too.

Shred was arrested for carrying his AR into a known Left Wing Nudie Bar and shooting the place up. He went in thinking he was gonna see some fine gash, but lost it when he found his lap dance had an Obama tattoo on her ta ta's.

• JB 1

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/1262579/invitation?key=1429b399a0178440&ikey=e1e78f3b43303404&soc_src=app-sh

I know it’s late, butt fuck it. 

@jb™

@WakeGOAT

@WhenFalconsWin

@Freebird Lives

@Handsome_Jimmy

@treefiddy

@Falconcheff

@GOAT POTUS

@SaintsFanInLA

@SaintRay

@MASH

@meezy0236

@McMVP

@facelessman07

i known I missed people, anyone interested can join. It’s not IDP but I can make changes.

Totally cool if no one wants to play this year, it’s just not the same without it.

• Yep 1

6 minutes ago, buc-man said:

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/1262579/invitation?key=1429b399a0178440&ikey=e1e78f3b43303404&soc_src=app-sh

I know it’s late, butt fuck it. 

@jb™

@WakeGOAT

@WhenFalconsWin

@Freebird Lives

@Handsome_Jimmy

@treefiddy

@Falconcheff

@GOAT POTUS

@SaintsFanInLA

@SaintRay

@MASH

@meezy0236

@McMVP

@facelessman07

i known I missed people, anyone interested can join. It’s not IDP but I can make changes.

Totally cool if no one wants to play this year, it’s just not the same without it.

I’m in. I was just too lazy to make one

36 minutes ago, MASH said:

II'm in.  What time is drafting? 

I set it for Tuesday the 10th at 8pm

• Yep 1

39 minutes ago, Handsome_Jimmy said:

It reads 11:15pm EDT 

Thanks, I’ll change it. Must be west coast time

14 hours ago, jb™ said:

I’ll set one up like I used to, once the present administration is ousted, and I can give football the attention I was once able to give it. 

So brave.

You are so brave.

• LMAO 1