Sign in to follow this  
SaintRay

Poor officiating once again

Doesn't take an expert to see the call was screwy.  These guy's are online with a room of "experts" both at the game and at the HQ.

Those seconds could obviously have cost them a much closer shot at 3 points to end the half.  Worked out this time, but seriously...

I am stunned that after last year's NFCCG debacle that the officials weren't absolutely on point. They potentially could have costed us another game. That runoff at the end of the first half...could have been anything from a FG to a TD. Crazy. Just an amazing game, it didn't need to be sullied by terrible officiating.

Officiating was poor for both teams, they allowed your dbs to molest the Texans wrs, and horse collar tackle.

Stop whining. 

• Yep 1

13 hours ago, osiruz said:

Officiating was poor for both teams, they allowed your dbs to molest the Texans wrs, and horse collar tackle.

Stop whining. 

bruh, go rewatch that tackle. it was around the shoulder.

• Yep 1

14 minutes ago, nola90 said:

bruh, go rewatch that tackle. it was around the shoulder.

Exactly, the replay showed it. One hand was on the shoulder/upper arm and other on the top of the helmet.

No horse collar.

No flag.

• Yep 1
  • Pink Pussy 1

His hand never grabbed or tugged the shoulder pads, nor did he grab the pads in the neck area. That's what constitutes a horse collar.

So why the pussy face?

• Yep 1
  • 10 seconds 1

7 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

His hand never grabbed or tugged the shoulder pads, nor did he grab the pads in the neck area. That's what constitutes a horse collar.

So why the pussy face?

Because their feelings are hurt. 

• Yep 1

4 hours ago, SaintRay said:

So why the pussy face?

Because his team shit the bed and he is a miserable fuck

• Yep 2
  • 10 seconds 1
  • Nazi 1

20 hours ago, Shuswap said:

Saints bitching about officiating lolz . 

The media is joining us. The incompetence was blatant. 

Ask yourself this: do you WANT to see more idiotic rule changes (that they will inevitably fuck up)? 

• Yep 2

It was bad enough that the league which almost NEVER admits anything, came out BEFORE THE END OF THE GAME to denounce it. Some of you are acting like teenagers bleeding on Maxipads. LOL

Clearly something is off. But let's not let objectivity and facts get in the way of bitching about "bitching".Lol

• Yep 1

2 hours ago, Joe Motherfucking Horn said:

The media is joining us. The incompetence was blatant. 

Ask yourself this: do you WANT to see more idiotic rule changes (that they will inevitably fuck up)? 

To answer that its easier to not have your whole fanbase go nuts over a game thean to officiate perfectly...... B ut what do i know i. Wish we had the fanbase that would get upset about a non reviewed inncomplletion beccause the replay machine malfunctiond in the superboowl but owell

6 hours ago, Tomahowkin said:

To answer that its easier to not have your whole fanbase go nuts over a game thean to officiate perfectly...... B ut what do i know i. Wish we had the fanbase that would get upset about a non reviewed inncomplletion beccause the replay machine malfunctiond in the superboowl but owell

What language are you speaking?

10 hours ago, Dago said:

Because his team shit the bed and he is a miserable fuck

Now hold on one God damned minute, I ain't even posted in this thread yet.

• LMAO 2

1 hour ago, DD: OG said:

Dago was using advanced metrics known as predictable behavior patterns.

• LMAO 2

2 hours ago, DD: OG said:

Just call me Nostrodago

• LMAO 1

18 hours ago, SaintRay said:

So why the pussy face?

Post a pic if you can, I could swear he did get tackled by the shoulder pad and his knee twisted back. Just curious to see if you are looking at something we aren't. 

1 hour ago, osiruz said:

Post a pic if you can, I could swear he did get tackled by the shoulder pad and his knee twisted back. Just curious to see if you are looking at something we aren't. 

even the announcers said it was a good tackle after initially questioning it

• Yep 1

During the game I rewound and watched the tackle again in slow mo because my first thought was horse collar tackle. The replay clearly showed it wasn’t. There was a ref standing just 3-4 yards away and he never reached for his flag.

• Yep 1

There is a big difference between 41 and 14. Thats a swing of 27 seconds. Teams routinely run 3 plays with no timeouts in 27 seconds.

And that’s the result of poor officiating. No matter what team was involved.

This type of gaff is unacceptable. Refs need to know the fuckin rules of the game.

• Pink Pussy 1