Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
GOAT POTUS

Marshon Lattimore...

Recommended Posts

On 10/7/2019 at 7:57 AM, Tom Servo said:

Unlike your mom who wishes your father would've just cum in her ass instead

Daymn. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He gave up 2 of the catches to Cooper and 2 of the catches to Chark for under 50 yards total, while shadowing all three more than 80% of the time  

Theres not a CB in football playing better than Lattimore right now, but I’ll hear arguments if someone wants to present any. 

  • Yep 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, S4L said:

He gave up 2 of the catches to Cooper and 2 of the catches to Chark for under 50 yards total, while shadowing all three more than 80% of the time  

Theres not a CB in football playing better than Lattimore right now, but I’ll hear arguments if someone wants to present any. 

After seeing what the Rams gave up for Ramsey, Lattimore may fetch quite a ransom right now.

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

After seeing what the Rams gave up for Ramsey, Lattimore may fetch quite a ransom right now.

This defense would fall apart without him, imo. We saw what it looked like when he wasn’t playing at an all pro level to start the season. Defense has been completely different since he’s flipped the switch. 

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, S4L said:

This defense would fall apart without him, imo. We saw what it looked like when he wasn’t playing at an all pro level to start the season. Defense has been completely different since he’s flipped the switch. 

Oh, I agree.

I just wonder if he'd fetch 2 1st rounders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

29D0ACEE-4844-4E4D-BFEA-38F41890AC20.jpeg

Wait, someone in the game thread said that "Allen Robinson cookin Lattimore". 

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Freebird Lives said:

How very Staintish , the celebration of a sub par defender....😯

The Saints have a hurt starter, a suspended back up/nickel, and another hurt back up/nickel meaning that they will most likely call up a player from the practice squad, or start a rookie at that spot. Either way, that player will be better than both of the starting CBs on the Falcons. 

  • Yep 2
  • 10 seconds 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...