Sign in to follow this  
jb™

Congrats Cheff....

Ya were able to make a 5-0 team 6-0. Worse than the Bucs beating the Jags 9 days ago.
I've gotta quit starting P. Manning and put in Andy Kaufman at quarterback! He's GOTTA bring me luck!!!!
giphy.gif

I don't care what the rest of these wazzbags say about you... you allright in my book...

I definitely know a little about what you're going through with Payton... you expect a certain amount of dignity from such a top tier pick; same with me and DeMarco.  Luckily, he hasn't been total crap lately.  Hopefully this week with Payton on a bye, you'll be able to find out if you have any hidden gold in your roster...

I may just be able to go winless this season......

piced up the jags defense this week and they are fucking ballin

• Pink Pussy 1

piced up the jags defense this week and they are fucking ballin

Bills are coming back on 'em.

JB's gonna get off the schnide this week... and against the Shredman, no less.

Hey jb, on a side note.  I didn't get to watch the entire game, just the late second half, but I saw your Buccs had something like 140 yards in penalties???   WTF was up with that?  Were they legit, or did your players gang rape some official's dog or something???

JB's gonna get off the schnide this week... and against the Shredman, no less.

Hey jb, on a side note.  I didn't get to watch the entire game, just the late second half, but I saw your Buccs had something like 140 yards in penalties???   WTF was up with that?  Were they legit, or did your players gang rape some official's dog or something???

that happens when you have a complete moron as head coach. The man is a complete disaster, every bit as bad of a head coach as Morris or Schiano. We're on pace to break the league all time record for penalties. Of course the head referee was Jeff "Who's eye can I put out today" Triplett. The man should be on skid row somewhere after fucking up Orlando Brown's career by throwing a penalty flag directly at his eye and making him unable to continue his career, but the league has paid big time hush money to the media to keep it as quiet as they can. He threw a flag on Mike Evans calling him for offensive pass interference for LOOKING at the defender....negating a third down touchdown pass.
One of the worse officiated games I've seen in a long, long time. As bad as the officiating was the moron in charge of the Bucs and their defense was even worse. But Triplett really does belong in jail.

Dang, jb... fucking TY Hilton, huh?  I saw on Monday that you needed TWO points from TY to pull out the win against SK and what happens?   Fucking ONE point from TY Hilton!!!?  I was counting on you beating his azz to stay in second place... but thanks to Hilton, I dropped into third...

Aint that a bitch!!!

Keenan Allen is on IR and I needed Hurns. But I'm sure your ass with SIX WR'S on the roster already really needed him.

Piece of shit.

Fuck that; half my team is on "Bye" or IR... I tried to get DeAngelo... gone.  I tried to get Langford... gone.  Tried to trade for Ingram, but Reece is a puzzy azz bitch who puts Ingram and Evans up for trade then goes on to start them for the next month because he's too scared to pull the trigger on a good deal... Finally had to settle for Pierre Thomas.

I'll send some WR's your way...

Cheff do you think I'm retarded? OBJ for those two ? Really?

All I really need is one big WR, and yet you think I'm trading the last good one I have left for two incredibly mediocre players?

But whatever man have fun with SEVEN receivers on your roster. I hope you fucking fail so hard you piece of shit. 

10 hours ago, Willy Mo said:

Cheff do you think I'm retarded? OBJ for those two ? Really?

All I really need is one big WR, and yet you think I'm trading the last good one I have left for two incredibly mediocre players?

But whatever man have fun with SEVEN receivers on your roster. I hope you fucking fail so hard you piece of shit. 

Count much?   I have six receivers...

Butt fuck you anyway.  Tour team is shit and you only have one player worth a shit.  Who the fuck do you think I'm gonna trade for?  Nile Davis?   Some BS TE or defense?  Shane fucking Vereen?  Would it have made it any better if I'd have added James Jones?  I thought about it, but then I thought,"Why would I want to help Willy out?"

Thanks for proving I made the right decision...

I don't want to be "That Guy"  Me and meezy have made some good trades.  I was trying to give you options at WR, but you've really got shit to work with.  I'll throw in Cooks or James Jones if you'll quit yerbitch azz crying over my stable of receivers...

8 hours ago, buc-man said:

Lets talk cheff, im stacked at rb, could use anothet wr next to AJ green...

I'm interested in Latavius and/or Martin. I'd like to see how Chicago deploys Langford before getting excited over him, and I've already got a Philly RB on my roster.   I have Jones, Cooks, Benjamin, Hurns and Moncrief.  I just traded for Fitz so I'd like to hold onto him.

4 hours ago, Falconcheff said:

Count much?   I have six receivers...

Butt fuck you anyway.  Tour team is shit and you only have one player worth a shit.  Who the fuck do you think I'm gonna trade for?  Nile Davis?   Some BS TE or defense?  Shane fucking Vereen?  Would it have made it any better if I'd have added James Jones?  I thought about it, but then I thought,"Why would I want to help Willy out?"

Thanks for proving I made the right decision...

I don't want to be "That Guy"  Me and meezy have made some good trades.  I was trying to give you options at WR, but you've really got shit to work with.  I'll throw in Cooks or James Jones if you'll quit yerbitch azz crying over my stable of receivers...

Taking away my top WR for two mediocre ones is options? 

Point is your selfish ass should have never taken him to begin with. You had SIX already on the roster. That's just you being a faggot. I can't control Keenan Allen being on IR. 

I can only imagine how much of a pretentious selfish cocksucker you are outside of FF. 

• Pink Pussy 1

7 hours ago, Willy Mo said:

Taking away my top WR for two mediocre ones is options? 

Point is your selfish ass should have never taken him to begin with. You had SIX already on the roster. That's just you being a faggot. I can't control Keenan Allen being on IR. 

I can only imagine how much of a pretentious selfish cocksucker you are outside of FF. 

Ha... ha ha... hahahahaha...

What can I say... if you leave your buttcheeks open like that, I'm gonna ram you rawdog.  Next time don't run your team like the 2 year old bastard child of a Thaland drug whore...

That is a HELL of a lot of bitch azz crying and whining from some dumbfuck owner who can't prepare his team to have options in case of injury... oh, you are fucking HILARIOUS!!!  Guess what, Genius???  It's not my fault you can't work a waiver wire properly.  You got TWO open bench positions and shyte on your team to begin with. Whatta fucking LOSER... IN and OUTTA FF...

Fucking crying like a bitch out your dick holster...Willy Mo; Always Snivelin'   Change your screenname to Terrell Owens or something, 'cause you dis-reppin' our SS with your homo temper tantrums...

3 minutes ago, buc-man said:

Yo willy, we doing business or what bub?

Uhh woops. Never saw it. Resend it I guess 

18 hours ago, Falconcheff said:

Ha... ha ha... hahahahaha...

What can I say... if you leave your buttcheeks open like that, I'm gonna ram you rawdog.  Next time don't run your team like the 2 year old bastard child of a Thaland drug whore...

That is a HELL of a lot of bitch azz crying and whining from some dumbfuck owner who can't prepare his team to have options in case of injury... oh, you are fucking HILARIOUS!!!  Guess what, Genius???  It's not my fault you can't work a waiver wire properly.  You got TWO open bench positions and shyte on your team to begin with. Whatta fucking LOSER... IN and OUTTA FF...

Fucking crying like a bitch out your dick holster...Willy Mo; Always Snivelin'   Change your screenname to Terrell Owens or something, 'cause you dis-reppin' our SS with your homo temper tantrums...

"Work a waiver wire"

Bitch you didn't work shit. I needed a WR and I went and got one. Your team just happened to be more shit than mine so you jumped me.

The difference is I just lost arguably my best player while you had fucking six already on the roster. You didn't need it .Fat fuck. 

4 hours ago, Willy Mo said:

"Work a waiver wire"

Bitch you didn't work shit. I needed a WR and I went and got one. Your team just happened to be more shit than mine so you jumped me.

The difference is I just lost arguably my best player while you had fucking six already on the roster. You didn't need it .Fat fuck. 

Keep it coming, Will... your bitchmade crying is as delicious as biscuits dipped in KFC mashed potatoes and gravy.  I feed on your butthurt the way Godzilla feeds on Japanese radiation.  You don't have to imagine how I am outside of FF; from what I gather about you, everyone you know is likely better, more intelligent, and more successful than you are.  So if you really wanna know what kind of pretentious cocksucker I am, think about yourself, but opposite...

Ya got me again.....

I start Dalton like I should have....or the Texans defense instead of the fucking Eagles....I win. But NOOOOOOOO,  I decide to start the Eagles defense after we just hung 45 points on 'em. 

This is the worst fantasy season I've ever had.....