Sign in to follow this  
GOAT POTUS

If you're not 1st...

So does that mean the Saints will be last like the Falcons if they fail to win the SB?

See y'all bastards in the losers circle soon.

The Falcons will be putting on yet another Buster Douglas vs Tyson style performance Thanksgiving Night.

• Yep 2

2 hours ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

So does that mean the Saints will be last like the Falcons if they fail to win the SB?

The Falcons will be putting on yet another Buster Douglas vs Tyson style performance Thanksgiving Night.

The Falcons will be the cooked bird on the table this evening.

• JB 1

2 hours ago, GOAT POTUS said:

We'll have our choice of Falcon. Fried, baked, smoked, or stewed!

• LMAO 1
  • Shred 1

5 hours ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

If you don't hoist the trophy, it's a lost season. 

• Yep 2

5 hours ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

There are levels of losing.

Some lost all hope in Sept, some in Oct.

Some haven’t lost hope at all.

Come draft time the bigger the loser, the bigger the reward. Its the NFL’s way of offering you false hope.

• Yep 1

1 hour ago, SaintRay said:

Some lost all hope in Sept, some in Oct.

Some haven’t lost hope at all.

Come draft time the bigger the loser, the bigger the reward. Its the NFL’s way of offering you false hope.

tenor (4).gif

• Yep 1
  • LMAO 2

Let's not do this again. Y'all cried too hard last time. 

Most of y'all had to make yourself feel better by thinking of outside the game.  Instead of realizing your streets were covered in Falcons laughing at yalls ass. 

• Yep 2
  • 28-3 1

6 hours ago, GOAT POTUS said:

4 hours ago, Aquietguy said:

We'll have our choice of Falcon. Fried, baked, smoked, or stewed!

Falcons will feast on the limp carcasses of the Saints.

• Yep 1
  • LMAO 1

1 hour ago, GOAT POTUS said:

FB_IMG_1574951854474_kindlephoto-193075173.jpg

Didn't he have his consecutive graves throwing a touchdown broke by the Falcons? What about most interceptions thrown were by the falcons, right? And didn't he choke last game or were y'all exposed? 

So I'm lost at your pic. 

1 minute ago, MASH said:

Didn't he have his consecutive graves throwing a touchdown broke by the Falcons? What about most interceptions thrown were by the falcons, right? And didn't he choke last game or were y'all exposed? 

So I'm lost at your pic. 

And with all that, he's still beaten the Falcons more than he's loss to them, so the picture is still accurate. 

• Yep 1

11 minutes ago, meezy0236 said:

And with all that, he's still beaten the Falcons more than he's loss to them, so the picture is still accurate. 

If you're going to feast on something. At least actually feast on it.  

The man is clearly all about records. And the Falcons love crushing them.  

• Pass Interference 1

1 minute ago, MASH said:

If you're going to feast on something. At least actually feast on it.  

The man is clearly all about records. And the Falcons love crushing them.  

Apparently they don't love beating him more than losing to him tho 

• Yep 1

7 hours ago, SaintRay said:

Especially when you are the Saints 

• 28-3 1

49 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Especially when you are the Saints 

LOL. Seriously? Bruhhhh, this would only work if the Saints had never won a Lombardi and maybe if the Falcons had. But we HAVE won a Lombardi and the Falcons haven't. Not only that, the Saints are on the precipice of winning their third straight NFCS Championship which would give them the most NFCS titles since realignment. 

I get that you guys have very little to hang onto this year and maybe the last few but trust me, the Saints wouldn't trade positions with ANY other team in the NFCS, and that's a fact. Even the though the Panthers were the first NFCS team to win 3 NFCS titles in a row and have the best single season record going 15-1 (I guess you guys can hold your head high that you were the one team to beat them in the regular season), they went to the SB and laid an egg, making it their 2nd SB loss. The Falcons have 2 SB losses with the latest one being the worst loss in SB history a truly ignominious distinction; no team has ever given up a 25 point lead in the history of the SB and no team has ever lost the SB after having a Pick 6 in the game. The Falcons own both of those records.

The Bucs and the Saints won their respective SBs, and are both 1-0 in the big game. I think that we can all agree that 1-0 is better than 0-2. But the Saints have had more success than the Bucs since their SB victories.

So again, trust me when I say, the Saints wouldn't trade places with ANY of you yokels event the Minneapolis Miracle and the No Call notwithstanding.

TLDR the Saints rule and the Falcons suck.

• Yep 1

50 minutes ago, SaintsFanInLA said:

LOL. Seriously? Bruhhhh, this would only work if the Saints had never won a Lombardi and maybe if the Falcons had. But we HAVE won a Lombardi and the Falcons haven't. Not only that, the Saints are on the precipice of winning their third straight NFCS Championship which would give them the most NFCS titles since realignment. 

I get that you guys have very little to hang onto this year and maybe the last few but trust me, the Saints wouldn't trade positions with ANY other team in the NFCS, and that's a fact. Even the though the Panthers were the first NFCS team to win 3 NFCS titles in a row and have the best single season record going 15-1 (I guess you guys can hold your head high that you were the one team to beat them in the regular season), they went to the SB and laid an egg, making it their 2nd SB loss. The Falcons have 2 SB losses with the latest one being the worst loss in SB history a truly ignominious distinction; no team has ever given up a 25 point lead in the history of the SB and no team has ever lost the SB after having a Pick 6 in the game. The Falcons own both of those records.

The Bucs and the Saints won their respective SBs, and are both 1-0 in the big game. I think that we can all agree that 1-0 is better than 0-2. But the Saints have had more success than the Bucs since their SB victories.

So again, trust me when I say, the Saints wouldn't trade places with ANY of you yokels event the Minneapolis Miracle and the No Call notwithstanding.

TLDR the Saints rule and the Falcons suck.

Yep you were right... 

tenor-20.gif

44 minutes ago, GOAT POTUS said:

Care to compare win/loss records?

Care to rehash your collapses? 🤣🤣🤣

31 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Yep you were right... 

tenor-20.gif

Damn, Ron had his wife video him.

• LMAO 2

17 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

Damn, Ron had his wife video him.