Sign in to follow this  
Sauce Castieaux

I realize 0 fucks will be given but

1 hour ago, S4L said:

Refresh my memory. 

Youre just completely blind when the refs screws the other team huh?

2 hours ago, Sauce Castieaux said:

We got penalized more in both games and Winston was a complete basketcase in the last game lol

Yea, yall had a couple of bad calls but nothing egregious like a 10 second run off that was not supposed to happen like we had in the texan game.

Refs completely prevented us from making it close lmao.

MT pushoff, Non fumble recovery, Non 1st down by Brees, BS PI call on Evans despite your CB being offsides weren't egregious? The hypocrisy is high here.

• Yep 2
  • LMAO 1

There’s no reasoning or sympathy with some of these salty bitches up in here dealing with the agony of defeat on the weekly.

But they see it too.....

• Pink Pussy 1

7 minutes ago, KnuckIfYouBuc said:

MT pushoff, Non fumble recovery, Non 1st down by Brees, BS PI call on Evans despite your CB being offsides weren't egregious? The hypocrisy is high here.

Not Hypocritical when your QB was the reason you lost it. 

Already mentioned the fumble recovery and forgot about the 1st down play that was a bad call as well.

Besides, show me some numbers over the course of a season. Because having more than double the next team in least amount of first downs given via penalty is no fluke.

• Pink Pussy 1

1 minute ago, Sauce Castieaux said:

Not Hypocritical when your QB was the reason you lost it. 

Already mentioned the fumble recovery and forgot about the 1st down play that was a bad call as well.

Besides, show me some numbers over the course of a season. Because having more than double the next team in least amount of first downs given via penalty is no fluke.

Like I said the refs prevented us for making it close. They had your back on your two wins. 

• Yep 1
  • JB 1

there is more in depth data that suggest the Saints are getting screwed more than other but no point in posting it. 

Its the same old "saints fans whine" so they cant be right about anything. 

Like i said, wait for yalls teams to get in position for great things and get fucked over. Cant wait for the chance to say stop crying and get over it.

• Yep 1
  • Pink Pussy 1

10 hours ago, Sauce Castieaux said:

Lost in this is Greenbay being gifted first downs far more than anyone else in the league.

NFL wants Rodgers to win so bad. 

giphy.gif

• Yep 1
  • Pink Pussy 1

On 12/3/2019 at 9:48 PM, KnuckIfYouBuc said:

I had just genuinely forgot lol.

What MT push off? The fumble recovery was bad. I understood their reasoning, because they didn’t rule it a fumble, so they told guys it wasn’t a live ball so there could be no clear recovery when you’re pulling guys off of a pile telling them it’s not live. The fuck up was not ruling it a fumble anyway, something Saints fans can appreciate. Terrible call. They’ve really cracked down on OPI this year. Mikes been called for 5 and if we’re being honest, Evans is one of the bigger push off artists in the league. It was a push off. Corner was offsides though. Idk how they missed that.

None of those plays cost you the game. None of the high number of calls on the Saints have cost them a game. Your team just had a foot put in their ass twice. 

1 hour ago, Da Bird is da Word said:

That’s an undisciplined football team with a whiny as fuck fan base. 

Even with clear obvious bias?

1 hour ago, S4L said:

I had just genuinely forgot lol.

What MT push off? The fumble recovery was bad. I understood their reasoning, because they didn’t rule it a fumble, so they told guys it wasn’t a live ball so there could be no clear recovery when you’re pulling guys off of a pile telling them it’s not live. The fuck up was not ruling it a fumble anyway, something Saints fans can appreciate. Terrible call. They’ve really cracked down on OPI this year. Mikes been called for 5 and if we’re being honest, Evans is one of the bigger push off artists in the league. It was a push off. Corner was offsides though. Idk how they missed that.

None of those plays cost you the game. None of the high number of calls on the Saints have cost them a game. Your team just had a foot put in their ass twice. 

Lmao those penalties didn't cost us the game but it did help you guys tremendously. This pushoff lead to a TD, those other penalties dem refs fucked up took a possession away from us.

The numbers suggest there is something going on but the only counter anyone has to the discussion is "stop whining" 

Which is pretty much what i expected anyway.

• Yep 2
  • Pink Pussy 1

I would just genuinely like to know how a panthers player can shove an official and still get to play. 

Or how the PI gets reversed in the Carolina game and the deandre hopkins one doesnt 

You call it whining...i just want some consistency on how its called

• Yep 2
  • Pink Pussy 1

On 12/3/2019 at 2:52 PM, SaintRay said:

People can say what they want, but the Saints are being targeted by the officials in 2019. 

5 scoring plays have been wiped out by refs.

The fact they are 10-2 is amazing when factoring in the bias. 

That ain't shit

NFL official will have something for y'all asses in the postseason.

I'm going to be sitting on my couch in a tuxedo with wine and a rack of ribs in preparation for the moment.

• Pink Pussy 1

5 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

That ain't shit

I'm going to be sitting on my couch in a tuxedo with wine and a rack of ribs in preparation for the moment.

See, i can respect this. Because at least you know its happening lol

• LMAO 1
  • Pass Interference 1

58 minutes ago, KnuckIfYouBuc said:

Lmao those penalties didn't cost us the game but it did help you guys tremendously. This pushoff lead to a TD, those other penalties dem refs fucked up took a possession away from us.

So wait. That’s a push off but the Evans one wasn’t? The corner literally initiated contact. 

• Yep 1

4 hours ago, Da Bird is da Word said:

That’s an undisciplined football team with a whiny as fuck fan base. 

If they were better disciplined they’d be 12-0 instead of 10-2.

• Yep 1

1 hour ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

That ain't shit

I don't blame you....no sense trying to save that for a Falcons Superbowl victory

10 minutes ago, Dago said:

I don't blame you....no sense trying to save that for a Falcons Superbowl victory

No team in the NFC South will be celebrating a SB victory this season.

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 1:15 PM, Sauce Castieaux said:

Tell me to my face the Saints are not getting buttfucked

“First downs by penalty.”  Right now, the Saints have 11 FDs by penalty, and their opponents….34.  Minus twenty-fucking-three??  We are not the 1972 Raiders, or the 1976 Bucs – this is one of the best teams in football over the last three seasons.  For a frame of reference, here are those other same contenders in 2019:

SF – plus 4
Seattle – even
Green Bay – plus 25
Minnesota – plus 5
Dallas – minus 1
New England – minus 8
Buffalo – plus 2
Baltimore – minus 10
Kansas City – plus 5
Houston – plus 3
Tennessee – plus 9

And i find Greenbay plus 25 equally as insane.

break this down by "hands to the face" 3rd down needing to bail out an opponents drive stats

Saints

Lions

• Pink Pussy 1

3 hours ago, Sauce Castieaux said:

The numbers suggest there is something going on but the only counter anyone has to the discussion is "stop whining" 

Which is pretty much what i expected anyway.

Bitch please, if Falcon's fans were going on and on about bad/no calls you faggots would be doing the exact same thing.

• Yep 1