Sign in to follow this  
Handsome_Jimmy

Start the AB Timer

Antonio Brown is in a reflective mood.

The unemployed receiver has just posted an all-encompassing apology on Instagram, part of a burst of posts over the last 24 hours.

‘I am deeply sorry to all who I’ve offended’

Under a picture of himself laying in the grass in his Pittsburgh Steelers uniform, his helmet next to him, Brown wrote:

“First and foremost, I’d like to apologize to my family, friends and anyone who I offended. I never once meant to make anyone feel like I wasn’t thankful and appreciative of the opportunity that I was afforded to play the game I love. I’ve worked hard over the years to earn a chance to compete in the greatest game on earth. Over the years I was met with challenges and I can honestly say I didn’t handle those challenges in the manner that I should have. Over the past few weeks I’ve had the opportunity to think about everything that’s transpired and I am deeply sorry to all who I’ve offended. While my behavior was inexcusable, sometimes when people are coming at you with false information and allegations, we handle ourselves in ways that we sometimes regret. I do take full responsibility for my actions and I’m working everyday to repair what I broke. I do know that if I’m ever given the opportunity to play the game that I love, I’m going to work extremely hard to show the world how much I appreciate another chance. To the organizations that I offended, I offer my sincere apology to you and my hope is that you forgive me and help me move on from this minor setback. I look forward to competing and helping a team reach their goals.”

When AB signs with the Saints for a playoff run.>>>>>

• LMAO 3

Just now, S4L said:

now you damned well know if we sign him his ass gonna go on the commissioner exempt list faster than you can say "Goodell hates the Saints"

• LMAO 1

2 minutes ago, Dago said:

now you damned well know if we sign him his ass gonna go on the commissioner exempt list faster than you can say "Goodell hates the Saints"

God damn it. 

1 minute ago, Ron Burgundy said:

I hope 

Too bad there’s no hope for your own playoff run. 

• Yep 2
  • LMAO 1

40 minutes ago, S4L said:

38 minutes ago, Dago said:

Are y'all okay with AB destroying the Saints from within?

I'd love to see it happen.

Brown is only apologizing because he misses the money and spotlight for not being in the league.......

...........he'll be back to regular programming once he returns.

5 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Brown is only apologizing because he misses the money and spotlight for not being in the league.......

Would I be ok with filling our biggest glaring weakness with one of the best receivers in football? Yes.

AB was quiet as shit as soon as he got to NE. Saints have a locker room built to put anyone in it. 

7 minutes ago, S4L said:

Would I be ok with filling our biggest glaring weakness with one of the best receivers in football? Yes.

AB was quiet as shit as soon as he got to NE. Saints have a locker room built to put anyone in it. 

AB wasn't quiet.

Texting his accusers the way that he did was far from quiet. He also ranted about Robert Kraft and the whole massage parlor stuff right after he was released.

Quiet once he got to NE? He only lasted 2 weeks with the Pats.

33 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

AB wasn't quiet.

Texting his accusers the way that he did was far from quiet. He also ranted about Robert Kraft and the whole massage parlor stuff right after he was released.

Quiet once he got to NE? He only lasted 2 weeks with the Pats.

And didn’t say shit on social media. 

1 hour ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Do not want

• Yep 2

52 minutes ago, S4L said:

Im not going to try and read the retarded shit he post but its just now worth the headache. Even if you can somehow overlook him threatening his GM and his accusers he wont be cleared to play by the NFL.

He already failed to disclose this situation to NE what else is he hiding

• Yep 1

3 hours ago, S4L said:

Please sign AB. Please

• Yep 1
  • Pink Pussy 2

3 hours ago, S4L said:

We wouldn't need him

• Yep 1
  • Pink Pussy 2

3 hours ago, S4L said:

Didn't he rant on social media about how unfair it was for the Pats to cut him while the owner Roberts Kraft was accused for being a customer of sex trafficking right after being cut?

He then went on to say that he was done with the NFL and was going back to college to further his education lol.

Guys. There’s zero percent chance the Saints sign AB. Idk why y’all are even biting lol. 

5 days

It’s hard to blame the whole world for everything you’ve done in the span of one tweet, but don’t underestimate Antonio Brown.

Brown is out of the NFL and his erratic behavior is the reason why. His erratic behavior since being cut by the New England Patriots is one of the reasons he hasn’t resurfaced, despite being in the prime of one of a phenomenal football career.

Brown went on another tweeting binge Wednesday — he probably does need a new hobby — and managed to blame the NFL, media, NFLPA and agent Drew Rosenhaus all in the span of 280 characters. And then in other tweets he ripped Ben Roethlisberger (again), the NFLPA (again) and took a shot at numerous NFL players who have been arrested.

Antonio Brown blames everyone

Let’s start with the oddest tweet, which depicts Brown in an ancient battle with Rosenhaus and NFLPA chief DeMaurice Smith looking on. He also posted it to Instagram and deleted, but screenshots live on:

The owners sent the hit to the media ; media carried it out; as The agent and nflpa witness me go down no help no protection full take down on us every time ! pic.twitter.com/nV9UI4JiLK

— AB (@AB84) December 11, 2019

The caption read: “The owners sent the hit to the media ; media carried it out; as The agent and nflpa witness me go down no help no protection full take down on us every time !”

It has been rare to actually find tweets in which Brown acknowledges his own missteps. It wasn’t like the media is what caused the Pittsburgh Steelers to deactivate him for last season’s finale and trade him. The Oakland Raiders were amazingly patient through his various drama, including his well-documented tantrum with the NFL over his helmet. Rosenhaus went on ESPN to defend Brown after rape allegations were made.

But Brown is the victim. Just ask him. And he had more to say.

Antonio Brown had plenty to say on Twitter. (David Santiago/Miami Herald/Tribune News Service via Getty Images)

Brown had other inflammatory tweets

Among the highlights of Brown’s tweets Wednesday, he insinuated the NFL was racist (which he has done before, and then just came out and said the NFL was racist).

7HCgBbh8_bigger.jpg

Guess all mighty @nfl can hold players out against there will no criminal charges pending nothing but
A Caucasian player gets a domestic go to jail still out there playing targeted hate against us everywhere my peeps

He called Roethlisberger a “loser.”

He posted a list of NFL player arrests and said they were still working in the league, ignoring that the first guy on the list, former Dolphins running back Mark Walton, was cut right after another domestic violence accusation.

7HCgBbh8_bigger.jpg

These guys still working we know life not fair but targeted hate get intervention filed @NFLPA

View image on Twitter

He took another shot at the NFLPA.

7HCgBbh8_bigger.jpg

Let me get my lil bread get out y’all way @NFLPA we know y’all stealing

It’s not like Brown doesn’t make any decent points. The NFL does have plenty of players with terrible things in their past still playing on Sundays. The league has seemingly dragged on an investigation of the allegations made against Brown. The NFLPA hasn’t always been effective in protecting its players against the NFL’s large fines, inconsistent punishment and other methods of keeping players in check.

But when Brown looks closer at that picture of Roman times that he tweeted, he might find that his wounds are self-inflicted.