Sign in to follow this  
KnuckIfYouBuc

President Trump has been impeached.

Dems are fucking things up for their party. 
They’d have been smarter to simply placing a strong candidate against him in 2020 and take their chances. 
But the facts are the facts.

They don’t have such a candidate. So impeachment is their only play to try and weaken Trump before the election. 

But congrats to the Dems for offering absolutely nothing to this nation over the last 3 years. This moves assures the next year will offer even less.

I predict this backfires on Dems and Trump wins office again in 2020.

• Yep 2

9 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

They’d have been smarter to simply placing a strong candidate against him in 2020 and take their chances. 

They don’t have such a candidate. So impeachment is their only play to try and weaken Trump before the election. 

But congrats to the Dems for offering absolutely nothing to this nation over the last 3 years. This moves assures the next year will offer even less.

Your tears are being used to make my lemonade.

I'm sitting back watching you Republicans and Democrats continue to divide this country while I wait for Rodger Goodell to throw his name in the hat of the 2024 election as the leader of the FTS party.

• JB 1

22 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

Mans spent 114 million to jack off on Sundays. Fuck him.

27 minutes ago, KnuckIfYouBuc said:

Mans spent 114 million to jack off on Sundays. Fuck him.

Wth does this even mean?! Lol

• Yep 1

17 minutes ago, buc-man said:

For what?

Ukraine scandal.

13 minutes ago, GOAT POTUS said:

Wth does this even mean?! Lol

How much he took to play golf on your dime. Lol!

• JB 1

1 hour ago, KnuckIfYouBuc said:

Ukraine scandal.

How much he took to play golf on your dime. Lol!

What scandal?

• Yep 1

24 minutes ago, buc-man said:

What scandal?

Apparently it's ok for the U.S. government to "investigate" a GOP presidential candidate for no apparent reason...but don't let the U.S. government ask the Ukraine to investigate a Democrat presidential candidate accused of unethical behavior by using the office that he held as VPOTUS for his own family's financial gain.

🙄

You guys keep saying this will backfire and destroy the Dems, but you made the same argument about the Kavanaugh hearings and then they won the House. So I'm not too keen on buying that. At some point you'll have to make a case for Trump's re-election that isn't just about those wacky wild and crazy Democrats. Surely the midterms taught you that. 

25 minutes ago, Willy Mo said:

You guys keep saying this will backfire and destroy the Dems, but you made the same argument about the Kavanaugh hearings and then they won the House. So I'm not too keen on buying that. At some point you'll have to make a case for Trump's re-election that isn't just about those wacky wild and crazy Democrats. Surely the midterms taught you that. 

I'll play this game. Hopefully you stay grown up like that comment throughout the entirety of this.  

Anyhow that is a fair point.  However it's very obvious to who controls the house and who controls the Senate. It's a landslide of Republicans.  Just like the house had a landslide of Democrats.  

Furthermore there will be a vote on how a "real" trial takes place.  With people being under oath, Republicans getting to where they can bring in who they want, etc etc.  

But...... I don't see Nancy submitting anything until trump's second term.  And even then she might make excuses of why she can't.  Her excuse as of today is because she doesn't know how the trial will be.  (So ummmm what's it matter what they vote.  If you're afraid to lose, just say it. )

35 minutes ago, Willy Mo said:

I do think Trump will win but it will be irrelevant if the Dems control the Senate and they have the votes for the impeachment 

On 12/19/2019 at 12:28 PM, Willy Mo said:

How much of a factor did the Russian witch hunt play in the public perception of Trump and thus interfere in the midterms? Important questions like these are noticeably absent on the talking points of the MSM.

Anyway, what happened with the peach mints?

Anyone got any updates?