Sign in to follow this  
MASH

Quinn and Thomas breaking news on their future....

Apparently Blank likes to win meaningless games and not continue that same heart for meaningful games. As well as he loves crazy paying on just a single player, instead of having depth.  And apparently he hates depth so much, that the draft on having good picks is just pointless.  

Sorry, but their freaking dumb.  

Only Good thing is Raheem as DC. But I still believe raheem would have been better as the HC and should have taken over half way this season.

As for kotter, mularkey, I'm fine with them,  "if" the oline coach can start teaching how to block,  or the QB coach getting Ryan to throw threw ball quicker........  Or both.  

Better news of the day? AB working out with Saints or Quinn staying? Lololololol. 

Just now, KnuckIfYouBuc said:

Damn Falcons fans must be down in the dumps

Next season will be my last if they don't make the post season.  Arthur Blank is looking like a joke more and more.  

• Yep 1

1 minute ago, MASH said:

Next season will be my last if they don't make the post season.  Arthur Blank is looking like a joke more and more.  

Yeah gotta hope that the Saints cap salary fucks em over and cant sign a few guys. Even if, the NFC is still going to be insanely competitive,  were looking at the PO as well and we all cant go.

• Yep 1

1 minute ago, S4L said:

Better news of the day? AB working out with Saints or Quinn staying? Lololololol. 

AB is a good player who loves drama.  Who knows, he might have grown up and realized teams don't deal with drama. And I don't see NO bringing him in unless they're pretty confident he'll stop.  

• Yep 2

1 minute ago, KnuckIfYouBuc said:

Yeah gotta hope that the Saints cap salary fucks em over and cant sign a few guys. 

Falcons are idiot's on how the money was handled with vic, Julio, and even down to the kicker"s" situations. Allen should have stayed and left bosher on IR. But instead we forked out another 6 million and paying wife swap for half a week.  And then I knew Bryant was done with him not being able to kick past 40 yards.  Abs he changed his kicking where he didn't extend his leg.  So then we lost tavechio money and Bryant money.  

Lots of dumb ass throwing money around.  And I really didn't think Thomas was like that. 

I want to go work for that idiot and sleep half the day, and go do easy work (but not over do it.  Just do a good enough job).

• Yep 1
  • LMAO 2

24 minutes ago, MASH said:

I want to go work for that idiot and sleep half the day, and go do easy work (but not over do it.  Just do a good enough job).

What about the tortoise start in 2018 you dumb old fart?

• LMAO 2

Well, either we will make the playoffs next season or they're both gone.

Can't wait to see what small school secondary player we draft somewhere between rounds 2-4 that aren't on anyone's radar.

• Yep 1
  • LMAO 2

5 minutes ago, Tom Servo said:

Well, either we will make the playoffs next season or they're both gone.

Can't wait to see what small school secondary player we draft somewhere between rounds 2-4 that aren't on anyone's radar.

Dimitroff has an extra 2nd to piss away.

• Yep 2

I, personally, think that both should have gotten extensions after that huge win in New Orleans. 

• Yep 2
  • LMAO 1

If the brain trust is sticking around, what better way to maintain Blank's continuity than give their first ever collaborative draft pick a big, new deal?

• Yep 1
  • Nazi 1

15 minutes ago, Handsome_Jimmy said:

If the brain trust is sticking around, what better way to maintain Blank's continuity than give their first ever collaborative draft pick a big, new deal?

To be honest, since homie is staying as the d coordinator, wouldn't mind offering him a two year deal, incentive laden.

I can understand keeping DQ, particularly with how the players have voiced their support. We're still loaded with talent on offense and have 3 picks in the first 64 to address our defense.

Keeping Tommy in any role other than a token office boy is just asking for more of the same. He has reached in every draft, signed bums in FA and now we're in cap hell. The one area TD was adequate in was maintaining the cap and he's botched that up.

He's the one that got us in this mess, fuck him.

• Yep 1

39 minutes ago, Handsome_Jimmy said:

Fuck that, let's hope some spend happy team does it and we get a 3rd or 4th round comp pick. I assume that was the plan when we picked up his 5th year option.