Sign in to follow this  
GOAT POTUS

Dotnet peeps who live in Georgia please be on the lookout for this creep

Jory Worthen was last seen in Savannah, Georgia before Thanksgiving. 

He is wanted in connection with the murder of a young woman and her 4yr old son.

FB_IMG_1578017704200.jpg

062519_JoryWorthen2_CAMDENPD.jpg

• Yep 1

How about those idiot deer hunters in SC who killed a father and his 9 year old daughter?

If you can see well enough for a killshot, you can see that it is not a deer in your sights.

• Yep 2

14 hours ago, Handsome_Jimmy said:

How about those idiot deer hunters in SC who killed a father and his 9 year old daughter?

If you can see well enough for a killshot, you can see that it is not a deer in your sights.

I read that. It's crazy someone would kill something they had no idea what it was.  And I assume it was 2 shots, which Marie out even more crazy.  

I feel something more took place.  Because I can't see someone being that retarded. 

• Yep 1

22 hours ago, KnuckIfYouBuc said:

what a piece of shit.

His "bro" has been rotting in jail for the past 6 months and will not give up where this asshole is. 

Why is his "bro" so loyal to this murderer?!

33 minutes ago, MASH said:

I read that. It's crazy someone would kill something they had no idea what it was.  And I assume it was 2 shots, which Marie out even more crazy.  

I feel something more took place.  Because I can't see someone being that retarded. 

A lady in north Arkansas was shot and killed by a hunter last year, when she was walking on a wooded tourist trail not too far from the main roadway.

1 minute ago, MASH said:

You underestimate human stupidity and cruelty

• Yep 1

2 hours ago, GOAT POTUS said:

A lady in north Arkansas was shot and killed by a hunter last year, when she was walking on a wooded tourist trail not too far from the main roadway.

That's horrible

• Yep 1

Yea , he looks like a real sweetheart...hopefully the cops will put a few caps in him when they find him .

Save the good taxpayers in Arkansas for paying to execute or imprison his miserable ass...

• Yep 1

Welp never been hunting before, don’t think I’ll be going now.

• LMAO 1

I read more on the hunting accident.  There was 4 people hunting that day. they decided to flush the area out with killing several deer.  (There's a lot of reason to this.). 

Anyhow 4 people did this (including the daughter).

What take place when we do it. everyone wears a vest.  2 people go to the field and shoot at the deer's "crossing" into it (never will they be in the aiming line) .  And then there are drivers who scare the deer's forcing them into the field.  But they stay far back.  And never cross into the field..... when the field hunters don't hear shots anymore from the drivers, they stop. And everyone heads back to the camp. And then we go track dead deer.  (No one ever goes into crossing the field.  They just turn around) 

Anyhow sounds like the father/daughter we're driver's.  And I'm assuming the killer was in the field......... I don't know if he was just i love this cock i'm eating happy killing everything. Or if the father/daughter were in line of going towards him or if they crossed into the field.  Or if maybe the field guy had a screw loss....... but regardless the killer is a freaking idiot.  I never ever shoot until I know 100% what it is, and then the safety comes off. And if i know another hunter is in my line I'm aiming into (well it never happens, because we don't allow that setup.  That's an accident waiting to happen putting them in line). 

Also another thing is they don't know if the father and daughter had vest on.  Which is stupid.  I understand on private property you don't have to. But if your driving deer out, you're a freaking idiot to not put one and you're a horrible father not putting it on your daughter.  

My conclusion is all 4 of those people that day were idiot's.  Abs sadly 2 died due to a bigger idiot.  

Jory Worthen's worthless murdering ass will be featured on John Walsh's In Pursuit crime show on 1-22-20 on the ID channel. 

Hope this worthless piece of shit is finally caught. 

20200116_214747.jpg

• Yep 1