Sign in to follow this  
KYS

Congrats on a winning season..

3 minutes ago, KYS said:

Respect and bowing down for this season don't have to be 2 different things.. Respect the achievement bow down to the ass whipping they gave us.. Do whatever you like thoe.. Not my problem..

Brah ... the old cocky shit talking KYS was much bettah...dafk happened too you ? 

Just now, Freebird Lives said:

Brah ... the old cocky shit talking KYS was much bettah...dafk happened too you ? 

Reality and a 5-11 season..

• Deal with It 1

1 minute ago, KYS said:

Then you're not living in reality.. They ranked higher than all of ours.  And other than the Bucs.. None of our cap situation are great to add anything substantial..

Check out the Falcons defense the second half of the season. There’s a reason we went 6-2.

As far as the cap. We are sitting on 12 mil right now. We should be pretty set.

Saints are going to be playing a tough schedule this coming season. The NFCS may be pretty competitive in 2020. 

• Yep 1

Just now, treefiddy said:

Check out the Falcons defense the second half of the season. There’s a reason we went 6-2.

Saints are going to be playing a tough schedule this coming season. The NFCS may be pretty competitive in 2020. 

When the chips fall and heads roll we will sit 35 mill under , bank it...I'm expecting we will use the majority of what cap $ we do come up with to go EDGE and also draft EDGE with one of the first 3 picks...

11 minutes ago, treefiddy said:

From things I've read now.. Your cap situation is you're 2 mil over and probably need to make cuts to even sign your draft picks.. And your 6-2 record at the end of the season.. You really think that's consequential?? Your coach got desperate trying to keep his job and squeezed out some victories on a soft backend schedule... reality check sorry..

2 minutes ago, KYS said:

From things I've read now.. Your cap situation is you're 2 mil over and probably need to make cuts to even sign your draft picks.. And your 6-2 record at the end of the season.. You really think that's consequential?? Your coach got desperate trying to keep his job and squeezed out some victories on a soft backend schedule... reality check sorry..

Before Ryan and Grady restructured...and we will get 13 relief from Measley , prolly ditch a couple 8-10 mill aging vets , and ditch other chaff like Bosher, Schaub , Sombrero , etc....we will end up being in fair shape after everything is done but we will be middling FA players as usual...

Just now, KYS said:

You are aware that over the 6-2 stretch we beat the 13-3 Saints and the 13-3 49ers. Yes? Take it a game back and we lost to the 11-5 Seahawks by a score.

You can call it a reality check all you want, but the second half of the season after we made some coaching changes and role changes our defense gave up 18.6 points per game. That would have been good enough to be the 4th overall rated defense. 

3 minutes ago, treefiddy said:

You are aware that over the 6-2 stretch we beat the 13-3 Saints and the 13-3 49ers. Yes? Take it a game back and we lost to the 11-5 Seahawks by a score.

You can call it a reality check all you want, but the second half of the season after we made some coaching changes and role changes our defense gave up 18.6 points per game. That would have been good enough to be the 4th overall rated defense. 

Cool live off that .. We will see what difference that actually makes ..lol

2 minutes ago, KYS said:

Cool live off that .. We will see what difference that actually makes ..lol

Cool. Saints lost to the 6 seed at home. Yet they are a favorite to win it all next year after losing some roster. Lol

The South wil be up for grabs next season, but the Saints will be considered favorites based off of this season. However, they're too many unknowns that would have me thinking they can duplicate another regular season like this one. 

if I had to guess, looking at that schedule I'll say between 7-9 wins, but this is just disappointment from the loss guessing right now lol

• Yep 1

15 minutes ago, treefiddy said:

Cool. Saints lost to the 6 seed at home. Yet they are a favorite to win it all next year after losing some roster. Lol

I said compete for a ring but please keep changing typed word  to fit your narrative..lol

2 minutes ago, KYS said:

I said compete for a ring but please keep changing typed word  to fit your narrative..lol

Lol. Everyone competes for a ring you bitch. Thats like me saying the bengals are going to play in the regular season next year! Believe that!

1 hour ago, Freebird Lives said:

When the chips fall and heads roll we will sit 35 mill under , bank it...I'm expecting we will use the majority of what cap $ we do come up with to go EDGE and also draft EDGE with one of the first 3 picks...

Niggakoue, or Clowney would do. 

• Yep 1

29 minutes ago, treefiddy said:

Lol. Everyone competes for a ring you bitch. Thats like me saying the bengals are going to play in the regular season next year! Believe that!

Not everybody dumb slut... Miami nor Cincy at 1 point were competition for a ring this year.. You can play the dumbass semitic role all you want .. That's all you're known for anyway...( clown ass pussy)... Plain and simple the Saints will still go into next year favorites to win the division and  looked at as a championship contender... The Falcons won't the Panthers won't  and Bucs won't either...Deal with it cum-stain...Talk yourself up after another losing season find false victories where there isn't any.. That's what you're good at pussy please don't change... lol

Just now, KYS said:

Not everybody dumb slut... Miami nor Cincy at 1 point were competition for a ring this year.. You can play the dumbass semitic role all you want .. That's all you're known for anyway... clown ass pussy... Talk yourself up after another losing season find false victories where there isn't any.. That's what you're good at pussy please don't change... lol

The fuck does them being competitive this season have to do with them playing for a ring next season? 

2 minutes ago, treefiddy said:

The fuck does them being competitive this season have to do with them playing for a ring next season? 

Figure it out for yourself bitchmade... I've already explained this to your bitchass enough... Stay being the loser you are it's okay...

Just now, KYS said:

Figure it out for yourself bitchmade... I've already explained this to your bitchass enough... Stay being the loser you are it's okay...

You bring dumbass opinions. I bring facts. 

Im sorry I hurt your Saint fan dick suckin lips feelings.

Compete for a ring. LMAO.

11 minutes ago, treefiddy said:

You bring dumbass opinions. I bring facts. 

Im sorry I hurt your Saint fan dick suckin lips feelings.

Compete for a ring. LMAO.

All you are is a dumbass opinion... Your parents thought about having kids.. Didn't realize both of them are morons and will probably only create  retarded spawn .. And here you are constantly running  your bitchass mouth behind a username on the internet... Conversate with ppl who actually like you.. That not me... 

Oh and here are facts and some opinion since you're so stupid not to know the difference....

13-3 team being favorite next season - fact

Best defense in the division being the Saints this year - fact

6-2 record after 1-7 start meaning anything positive for next season.. When you're not really changing anything coaching or GM wise - opinion 

Thinking you're going to make significant moves with little to no cap space - opinion 

Dumbass...

1 hour ago, treefiddy said:

I wouldn’t call the Saints a favorite next season...

Of course you wouldn't. 

2 minutes ago, GOAT POTUS said:

Of course you wouldn't. 

Fiddy would tell you fire is cold if the fire was somehow Saints related.

• LMAO 1

17 minutes ago, KYS said:

All you are is a dumbass opinion... Your parents thought about having kids.. Didn't realize both of them are morons and will probably only create  retarded spawn .. And here you are constantly running  your bitchass mouth behind a username on the internet... Conversate with ppl who actually like you.. That not me... 

Oh and here are facts and some opinion since you're so stupid not to know the difference....

13-3 team being favorite next season - fact

Best defense in the division being the Saints this year - fact

6-2 record after 1-7 start meaning anything positive for next season.. When you're not really changing anything coaching or GM wise - opinion 

Thinking you're going to make significant moves with little to no cap space - opinion 

Dumbass...

Lol. You really don’t understand the cap space shit. Can’t say I blame you though. If it ain’t hip hop or sports your brain ain’t going to retain it. 

Records in 2019 don’t mean shit for 2020. The fact that you think a team being 13-3 this season means a damn thing next season is an opinion. Not a fact. it ain’t how you start, but how you finish anyway. We saw how both teams finished.

I don’t even know why I attempted to have a civilized conversation with a fuckin knuckle dragger like you. The fact that you can even find the proper channel on the tv to watch the game is impressive. Fuck, I thought you got lost on your way back to this site a few years ago, but it turns out you just went out for a smoke like your bum ass daddy.

10 minutes ago, GOAT POTUS said:

Of course you wouldn't. 

7 minutes ago, SaintsFanInLA said:

Fiddy would tell you fire is cold if the fire was somehow Saints related.

Got a reason why they would be the favorite?

31 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

Thread delivering ....

Unlike the Saints