Sign in to follow this  
Tom Servo

1-7

It amazes me how everyone one (mainly rivals), want to play Captain Save A Hoe for Favre, when Favre himself stated multiple times he never thought for once in that game the Saints did anything wrong.

I understand rivals feminine feelings were hurt because the Saints won a SB, and just cause it soothes your pussies to add A fake * to it, won't change the fact that Ship was won fair and square.

• Yep 3
  • LMAO 1

19 minutes ago, meezy0236 said:

It amazes me how everyone one (mainly rivals), want to play Captain Save A Hoe for Favre, when Favre himself stated multiple times he never thought for once in that game the Saints did anything wrong.

I understand rivals feminine feelings were hurt because the Saints won a SB, and just cause it soothes your pussies to add A fake * to it, won't change the fact that Ship was won fair and square.

Brosph... your motto was literally “cut off the head and the body will die”

Not only is that gay, but it’s really fucked up to preach to a bunch of dudes that play a kids sport. That shit ain’t life or death homie.

52 minutes ago, treefiddy said:

Not only is that gay, but it’s really fucked up to preach to a bunch of dudes that play a kids sport. That shit ain’t life or death homie.

You mean this motto? It's not a life or death sport, but it's also not two hand touch, they get paid to hit and get hit. Again, Favre, the one you all are Black Knighting for, said that game felt no different than any other game. Warner said in those same playoffs he felt the Packers were headhunting in their game, and nothing felt different in the Saints game.

image.png

• Yep 1

29 minutes ago, treefiddy said:

As if that’s what they mean. The willful ignorance to that statement was the funniest shit of it all. 

21 minutes ago, S4L said:

As if that’s what they mean. The willful ignorance to that statement was the funniest shit of it all. 

Bro. Cmon now...

30 minutes ago, meezy0236 said:

You mean this motto? It's not a life or death sport, but it's also not two hand touch, they get paid to hit and get hit. Again, Favre the one you all are Black Knighting for, said that game felt no different than any other game. Warner said in those same playoffs he felt the Packers were headhunting in their game, and nothing felt different in the Saints game.

image.png

Alright meezy, whatever helps you shrug it off.

7 minutes ago, treefiddy said:

Alright meezy, whatever helps you shrug it off.

No need for me to shrug anything off, the Saints won it fair and square period. Y'all are the ones bitching about * and shit. I say the same to you Tho, if it helps you cope with the Saints having a SB by saying they cheated to get it, then I understand. If my biggest rival had a SB and I didn't, especially after 50+ years of existence, I'd find any reason to diminish it too even, if it is bullshit.

9 minutes ago, meezy0236 said:

No need for me to shrug anything off, the Saints won it fair and square period. Y'all are the ones bitching about * and shit. I say the same to you Tho, if it helps you cope with the Saints having a SB by saying they cheated to get it, then I understand. If my biggest rival had a SB and I didn't, especially after 50+ years of existence, I'd find any reason to diminish it too even, if it is bullshit.

You guys are still in denial about your cheating scandal? You guys were justly punished for it, and anyone outside Louisiana knows your Super Bowl has an asterisk next to it. But I let y’all gloat about it to be a good sport. Y’all would never have won anything otherwise. 

5 minutes ago, Da Bird is da Word said:

You guys are still in denial about your cheating scandal? You guys were justly punished for it, and anyone outside Louisiana knows your Super Bowl has an asterisk next to it. But I let y’all gloat about it to be a good sport. Y’all would never have won anything otherwise. 

Ok Sport 

1 hour ago, treefiddy said:

Got any pictures of decapitated NFL players?

30 minutes ago, Da Bird is da Word said:

new orleans saints win GIF by NFL

On 1/8/2020 at 7:49 PM, S4L said:

iF tHaT pErfOrMaNce wAs gOinG aFtEr kNeeCaPs!

Stfu house bitch. Saints opponents weren’t injured at any higher rate than normal. So take your crybabying, fold it up, spit on it, and shove it up that ginger ass. 

What the fuck is wrong with your keyboard 

• LMAO 2

13 minutes ago, Da Bird is da Word said:

Hope I didn’t hurt your feelings 

Not at all Sparky

6 hours ago, TruJu2111 said:

Damn he looks so young, I forgot how long ago that SB was

Surely he's heading straight to the trainers office for some celebratory Vics to chew on.

• Yep 1