Sign in to follow this  
Freebird Lives

Hey Jim ...the moment you been waiting for

3 hours ago, WakeGOAT said:

Lol no. I'd easily win a bet over them not drafting one in the first

I see you clowns going Jeudy , Wirfs , or Willis ...you might even move up for Thomas. Chances of you going QB - ZILCH..

• Yep 1

2 minutes ago, Freebird Lives said:

I see you clowns going Jeudy , Wirfs , or Willis ...you might even move up for Thomas. Chances of you going QB - ZILCH..

I would want Tua if he wasn’t so injury prone. Cam already got injuries for us to worry about

1 minute ago, WakeGOAT said:

I would want Tua if he wasn’t so injury prone. Cam already got injuries for us to worry about

Yea , but he won't be there unless you put Ricky in a wedding dress and channel Iron Mike....Cam WILL be your QB in 20 , you heard it here first...dam shame Grier looks like complete trash , I thought he was a sleeper but I believe I'm wrong LOL. 

Early sample , but STILL ...he ain't no Minshew LMFAO...and you know WTF Allen is now...😎

54 minutes ago, TruJu2111 said:

Shit ain't no Falcons fan drooling black and gold. That's pretty fn stupid pic for a falcons fan. You just became my least fav falcons fan of all time. Get your shit together man, drooling black and gold claiming your a falcon fan. Smdh..hell just froze over

If you think I give a fuck about where i rank among your favorite falcons fans, pull your dads cock out of your mouth, wipe his cum from your eyes, and recognize that you mean as much to me as you do to your whore mother.

• LMAO 5

6 minutes ago, Tom Servo said:

If you think I give a fuck about where i rank among your favorite falcons fans, pull your dads cock out of your mouth, wipe his cum from your eyes, and recognize that you mean as much to me as you do to your whore mother.

Lol this is awesome, I still hate u, but this sites coo as fuck being able to say all that

• Yep 5

18 minutes ago, TruJu2111 said:

Lol this is awesome, I still hate u, but this sites coo as fuck being able to say all that

As long as you can take it feel free to dish it out bro

• Yep 3

2 hours ago, TruJu2111 said:

Shit ain't no Falcons fan drooling black and gold. That's pretty fn stupid pic for a falcons fan. You just became my least fav falcons fan of all time. Get your shit together man, drooling black and gold claiming your a falcon fan. Smdh..hell just froze over

Lol he lost a bet

2 minutes ago, Dago said:

Lol he lost a bet

No excuse for it, every Falcon fan in the world would agree

• JB 1
  • Pink Pussy 1

5 minutes ago, TruJu2111 said:

Different type of consequences on this MB. 

• Yep 4

49 minutes ago, TruJu2111 said:

So you are saying that falcons fans welch on bets and their word isnt worth a shit?

15 minutes ago, Dago said:

So you are saying that falcons fans welch on bets and their word isnt worth a shit?

I'm saying a Falcon fan never makes a bet that would require them to rep the Aints in any fashion

Just now, TruJu2111 said:

I'm saying a Falcon fan never makes a bet that would require them to rep the Aints in any fashion

Sorry im not a pussy

• LMAO 1

40 minutes ago, TruJu2111 said:

Fan support isn't often an exercise in pragmatism.

3 hours ago, TruJu2111 said:

Servo doesn’t hate anyone, but he tends to go off the rails every so often. You stepped in his way and got the shit slapped out of you.

• Yep 1
  • LMAO 1

56 minutes ago, TruJu2111 said:

You’ll learn grasshopper. Around here bets are pretty normal.

On 1/9/2020 at 7:16 PM, TruJu2111 said:

The payoff is the possibility of making a Saints fan rep an avi of Kyle Rudolph catching the game winning td...or Zeurlein kicking the game winning field goal...or Stephon Diggs strutting to victory after 10 seconds left in the game...or...

SHIT...there's just so many Saints failure moments to choose from...

• Yep 1
  • LMAO 1