Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ron Burgundy

Go Texans!!!

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Never seen a game where one team is getting blown out then ends up blowing the other team out.

 

This game is nothing like 28-3 SB. Falcons lost the lead and the game on the final play. Texans lost this game in the 2nd quarter.

Both were total meltdowns. NFL teams shouldn’t lose any game up by 24.
 

The Chiefs have gone on a 51-7 spurt since being down 24-0.

This is the kinda loss that fucks a franchise for years to come. Its gonna be a tough time in Houston.

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

Both were total meltdowns. NFL teams shouldn’t lose any game up by 24.
 

The Chiefs have gone on a 51-7 spurt since being down 24-0.

This is the kinda loss that fucks a franchise for years to come. Its gonna be a tough time in Houston.

I thought Atlanta recovered after 28-3. If Julio makes that damn catch, who knows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

Both were total meltdowns. NFL teams shouldn’t lose any game up by 24.
 

The Chiefs have gone on a 51-7 spurt since being down 24-0.

This is the kinda loss that fucks a franchise for years to come. Its gonna be a tough time in Houston.

 

O'Brien could lose his job over this.

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

 

O'Brien could lose his job over this.

I doubt it bro , but Crennel is a different story...

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Freebird Lives said:

I doubt it bro , but Crennel is a different story...

Romeo didn’t call the fake punt up 24-0 on his own 30 that put the chiefs back in it. From there on the score was 51-7...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SyCOLA said:

Why don't you just, shut up

 

61169D94-313A-4214-8D94-158912152EAE.jpeg

  • LMAO 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, treefiddy said:

Romeo didn’t call the fake punt up 24-0 on his own 30 that put the chiefs back in it. From there on the score was 51-7...

LMFAO...yea, OK Corky...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Freebird Lives said:

LMFAO...yea, OK Corky...

O’Brien also made a questionable call to go for it on 4th versus the bills instead of kicking a 40 yard fg. They didn’t get it and the bills scored the game tying fg a minute later to send the game to OT. He almost lost them that game as well. Shit was 100% on his dumbass

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, S4L said:

 

61169D94-313A-4214-8D94-158912152EAE.jpeg

You son of a bitch, that does it severed horse head in the bed 'Godfather' style, you motha fucka you!!

  • LMAO 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Freebird Lives said:

28-3 was pretty bad , but remember the Bills Oilers in early 90s ? Something like 34 points. 

 

Marv Levy says even though they lost 4 straight Super Bowls, they look at THAT game as their fondest memory.

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SaintsFanInLA said:

 

Marv Levy says even though they lost 4 straight Super Bowls, they look at THAT game as their fondest memory.

Makes sense....even more impressive about the comeback , they did it with back up QB Frank Reich...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, treefiddy said:

O’Brien also made a questionable call to go for it on 4th versus the bills instead of kicking a 40 yard fg. They didn’t get it and the bills scored the game tying fg a minute later to send the game to OT. He almost lost them that game as well. Shit was 100% on his dumbass

Got nothing to do with RC's defense sucking all year long and giving up 51 points ? ….cool story bro...

I do agree with you Obrien has made some bad decisions but I still don't think they fire him. Assistants like RC will be made sacrificial lambs ala Dan Quinn ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...