Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tom Servo

New Unis for 2020 seasons

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, MASH said:

Dude you see what @Falconcheff said in anything but football? 

 

You and him probably just made Ron probably never want to log in here anymore.  

I didn't but I'm headed there now, lol.

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MASH said:

Dude you see what @Falconcheff said in anything but football? 

 

You and him probably just made Ron probably never want to log in here anymore.  

The hell are you babbling about now?

Do me a favor and keep my name out of your Janoris mouth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DD: OG said:

I didn't but I'm headed there now, lol.

Ditto ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Handsome_Jimmy said:

Anyone who bothers to respond.

Truth @MASH @janorisjenkins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Handsome_Jimmy said:

Anyone who bothers to respond.

Pretty stupid to think they should get a refund because a team didn't announce they were changing jerseys 2 years prior.  

  • JB 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Truth @MASH @janorisjenkins

Congratulations. You're jerking off another poster because you think they're cool for coming after me.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, DD: OG said:

I didn't but I'm headed there now, lol.

 

9 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

The hell are you babbling about now?

Do me a favor and keep my name out of your Janoris mouth

 

9 hours ago, SaintRay said:

Ditto ....

No. Mullet boy.  This was to funny.  

 

Screenshot_20200116-180832_Chrome.jpg

  • LMAO 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, MASH said:

 

 

No. Mullet boy.  This was to funny.  

 

Screenshot_20200116-180832_Chrome.jpg

Ron's piss poor self-esteem has fucked his sense of humor up.

  • Yep 1
  • JB 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MASH said:

 

 

No. Mullet boy.  This was to funny.  

 

Screenshot_20200116-180832_Chrome.jpg

So, you're taking a quote from another poster to try and be funny while calling me out about a different poster? 

Wow. You're more retarded than I thought.

I hope your helmet isn't far from your reach, Janoris. 

Btw, it's "Too" ya dumb fuck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MASH said:

Congratulations. You're jerking off another poster because you think they're cool for coming after me.  

Aw, someone got hurt feelings? 

🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Aw, someone got hurt feelings? 

🤣

Dude you can't even hand out PP emojis anymore.  Because you're literally thinking of your mom's PP. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How in the fuck did i miss this thread? Some funny shit up in here. 

  • Yep 1
  • LMAO 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MVCrook said:

How in the fuck did i miss this thread? Some funny shit up in here. 

 

PinkBossyAnaconda-size_restricted.gif

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Dago said:

Que?

You read through this page? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MASH said:

You read through this page? 

Yes but I took a couple percocets and a klonopin so I am having trouble mustering up any sort of give a damn

The only thing I cant stress enough is that i am not the poster Ron was jerking off

  • Yep 1
  • LMAO 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Dago said:

Yes but I took a couple percocets and a klonopin so I am having trouble mustering up any sort of give a damn

The only thing I cant stress enough is that i am not the poster Ron was jerking off

Lol. 

Go to Sleep bro.  You'll read tomorrow and laugh.  

Hope you are doing ok and not in pain.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/16/2020 at 1:58 AM, MASH said:

I laughed at a  "KY ass jelly" comment...... that's a first

You know alot about "Ass Jelly" don't you powder puff?? Lol

  • LMAO 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, KYS said:

You know alot about "Ass Jelly" don't you powder puff?? Lol

Took you over 2 months to come up with a reply?  Well at least you said something funny for once on here in the past 2 years.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My absence causes more blue balls then even I imagined..

My apologies powder puff..

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...