Sign in to follow this  
MVCrook

Arrest Warrant for OBJ

2 hours ago, treefiddy said:

So if I smack your girls ass, you are going to get so upset that you are going to turn into an even higher, gayer dude who’s pants rip off. Like some sort of homosexual hulk?

Bingo.

• LMAO 3

31 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

Exactly. 
The dude was on duty and in uniform doing his job. You don’t touch him.

Yea , it's very obvious OBJ is a narcissistic punk with a very inflated sense of his own importance . A dude that runs fast with a ball for millions feels he is entitled to disrespect a man that puts his life on the line every time he goes to work for peanuts. Fuck him , I hope he gets booted out of the league...

16 hours ago, Freebird Lives said:

Yea , it's very obvious OBJ is a narcissistic punk with a very inflated sense of his own importance . A dude that runs fast with a ball for millions feels he is entitled to disrespect a man that puts his life on the line every time he goes to work for peanuts. Fuck him , I hope he gets booted out of the league...

Life on the line lol. This dude is Superdome police. In other words, campus police, mall cop, rent a cop, fancy security. At least realize what you’re talking about lol.

Anyway, like I was saying, glad NOPD is using its resources correctly.

• Yep 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Pink Pussy 1

3 hours ago, S4L said:

Life on the line lol. This dude is Superdome police. In other words, campus police, mall cop, rent a cop, fancy security. At least realize what you’re talking about lol.

Anyway, like I was saying, glad NOPD is using its resources correctly.

Don't fucking care , I stand by my statement...fuck an OBJ. 

So are we now implying if somebody is a security guard hired by Superdome Management we don’t need to observe his authority?

• Yep 1

47 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

So are we now implying if somebody is a security guard hired by Superdome Management we don’t need to observe his authority?

What I’m implying is he isn’t “putting his life on the line daily for peanuts”.

• Yep 1

5 minutes ago, S4L said:

What I’m implying is he isn’t “putting his life on the line daily for peanuts”.

Simply doing his job for peanuts. 

This being on tape and he didn't enforce the rule...wouldn't he possibly be fired?!

I read somewhere that some of the cigar ashes put holes in carpet. 

23 minutes ago, GOAT POTUS said:

This being on tape and he didn't enforce the rule...wouldn't he possibly be fired?!

LSU can pay for it then. 

That being said this entire thing is seriouslt stupid and it's all because of obj, who's halfway to Antonio brown stupidity 

36 minutes ago, GOAT POTUS said:

Who’s fault is it that he’s making peanuts? He hired out wrong. That’s the stance on minimum wage, right?

Idk. I’m sure LSU will foot the bill for any damages.

Im really not even upset at dude for being in there. I see a lot of bitching and moaning about him being a killjoy and what not, but somebody sent him in there to do his job. Did I like what OBJ did? No. It was dumb. Did I think he meant it maliciously? No. He was drunk and having the time of his life. Pretty obvious from videos posted all night.

15 minutes ago, nola90 said:

LSU can pay for it then. 

That being said this entire thing is seriouslt stupid and it's all because of obj, who's halfway to Antonio brown stupidity 

In what fucking world is he approaching AB? One is being investigated for RAPE and one got drunk and smacked a cop on the ass during a championship celebration. One went live on IG screaming at his babies mother while her and his kids were loaded in a cop car and the other screamed at the band to play Neck.

Yall so quick to lump people together who are nothing alike. Before the championship, when was the last time OBJ was even in the headlines?

• LMAO 1

Odell is a narcissist. That's what I'm saying. 

I don't care if "he hasn't been in the news" much, that's his personality and has been. 

Maybe comparing him as "halfway to Antonio brown" is a bit much, but they're both narcissistic. One is just bipolar as well. 

1 hour ago, S4L said:

Who’s fault is it that he’s making peanuts? He hired out wrong. That’s the stance on minimum wage, right?

Idk. I’m sure LSU will foot the bill for any damages.

Im really not even upset at dude for being in there. I see a lot of bitching and moaning about him being a killjoy and what not, but somebody sent him in there to do his job. Did I like what OBJ did? No. It was dumb. Did I think he meant it maliciously? No. He was drunk and having the time of his life. Pretty obvious from videos posted all night.

Does it really matter what he makes?

The man is doing his job.

You don't know his circumstances as to why he's at that job. 

Does any of that give OBJ any reason to put his hands on the man?!

• Yep 1

46 minutes ago, nola90 said:

Odell is a narcissist. That's what I'm saying. 

I don't care if "he hasn't been in the news" much, that's his personality and has been. 

Maybe comparing him as "halfway to Antonio brown" is a bit much, but they're both narcissistic. One is just bipolar as well. 

It’s not remotely close. 

32 minutes ago, GOAT POTUS said:

Does it really matter what he makes?

The man is doing his job.

You don't know his circumstances as to why he's at that job. 

Does any of that give OBJ any reason to put his hands on the man?!

I didn’t bring up what he makes. Freebird did, then you did lol. Idc what he makes. My only point in it all was he’s not putting his life on the line every day. He’s a security guard lol.

Like I said, I thought it was dumb. He’ll probably apologize. But the omggggggggg he touched him overreaction is hilarious lol. The battery charge is ever worse lol. 

• Yep 1

The man is in full uniform and carrying a pistol on his right side in plain view. He’s there on official business. You don’t touch him, period.

Beckham took the time to size him up before slapping him. Dumb fuckin’ move.

Had this been outside of the locker room, shit would have ended much differently.

Beckham may be drunk and having the time of his life. Think that would matter if a person outside the Dome leaving the game slapped a cop like that?

It was an extremely ignorant move on OBJ’s part.

That said, the entire situation is now blown out of proportion and is taking away from LSU’s accomplishment. 

The same people saying this isnt a big deal and that the guard should let it go will crucify people for using what our society considers hate speech

3 hours ago, S4L said:

It’s not remotely close. 

They're both narcissistic. 

I love OBJ, but he is an idiot. It's all about him when it should be about the team that won. He put everyone in a compromising situation and acted as an ass. 

He has ALWAYS been about OBJ. Because he's a narcissist. He's on the same spectrum of TO and a the narcissist diva receivers. 

12 hours ago, nola90 said:

They're both narcissistic. 

I love OBJ, but he is an idiot. It's all about him when it should be about the team that won. He put everyone in a compromising situation and acted as an ass. 

He has ALWAYS been about OBJ. Because he's a narcissist. He's on the same spectrum of TO and a the narcissist diva receivers. 

Who makes it all about him? The media. The cameras. You think the LSU players are upset about him being there? No. What exactly did he do to try to make it all about him?

Call him a narcissist. Call him TO, or Chad Johnson or a diva WR. He’s done nothing remotely close to AB. 

• Yep 1

2 minutes ago, S4L said:

Who makes it all about him? The media. The cameras. You think the LSU players are upset about him being there? No. What exactly did he do to try to make it all about him?

Call him a narcissist. Call him TO, or Chad Johnson or a diva WR. He’s done nothing remotely close to AB. 

Dude is on record for at least twice interrupting Coach O’s postgame speech to the team. Only person the entire locker room to do that.

1 hour ago, SaintRay said:

Dude is on record for at least twice interrupting Coach O’s postgame speech to the team. Only person the entire locker room to do that.

Wrong again. Y’all just buy into that narrative. Check some folks who were in the locker room. Coach O asked him to speak. 

• LMAO 1