Sign in to follow this  
treefiddy

Saints going to court for supporting sexual abuse...

On 1/25/2020 at 10:31 AM, TruJu2111 said:

And again the accusers and the attorneys obviously have something and know something, and I think everyone knows the emails will prove that

I know you couldnt care less about any kind of objective, reasonable opinion but assuming they are guilty because (in your opinion) nobody would make a claim without evidence is fucking stupid and we should wait for evidence.

My business is overseen by a state board that has been headed by my closest competition. I cant tell you how many laws have been broken and bullshit they have done to try to put me out of business and its assholes like you that would assume my guilt just because the state agency wouldnt make an accusation without evidence, right?

I have written and video evidence, showed that the state has violated their purview and intruded into federal purview, turned it over to the IGs office who told me they were dead to rights wrong only to have them end up refusing to even issue a report on the evidence

But people like you dont care about things like 'proof' or 'evidence' which allows those with agendas villify people without needing proof

• Yep 2

On 1/25/2020 at 8:18 AM, SaintRay said:

Bottomline is this for me....

Tom and Gayle Benson are good people with strong and deep religious convictions. I seriously doubt they would participate in a cover-up. They were solicited for an opinion of how to release the bad news, and they provided an opinion. I don’t find that offensive or unusual behavior considering the Archbishop in NOLA is a close friend to the Bensons. Why would such a scenario seem hard to understand?

Regarding the emails....

I would never turn my email over to the press without court orders. And neither should you.

Should a legal process prove the Bensons covered up the church, then Gayle will lose and I’ll be the first in line to say she gets what she deserves.

Here's the thing though...MOST Catholics feel a supernatural obligation to THE CHURCH, well before even God.  it would not nor should it surprise anyone to find out that any good little Catholics did anything that would put the Catholic Church in a bad light...good little Catholics, especially rich, powerful ones, would be expected and obligated to participate in a cover-up like this...

33 minutes ago, Falconcheff said:

Here's the thing though...MOST Catholics feel a supernatural obligation to THE CHURCH, well before even God.  it would not nor should it surprise anyone to find out that any good little Catholics did anything that would put the Catholic Church in a bad light...good little Catholics, especially rich, powerful ones, would be expected and obligated to participate in a cover-up like this...

Assumption in doing so, let it play out and we'll see.

If they did, they deserve the hammer 100% regardless of the team

• Yep 2

So for a number of you guys its guilty until proven innocent. See anything fundamentally wrong with that?

Of course trolling is in play as well, I get that.

4 hours ago, Falconcheff said:

Nice generalization you have going on there...

3 hours ago, SaintRay said:

So for a number of you guys its guilty until proven innocent. See anything fundamentally wrong with that?

Of course trolling is in play as well, I get that.

There is just too much smoke, too many fingers being pointed at too many saints employees. An the emails that have been exposed already are very incriminating. Sorry but not sorry we are not shocked another cooperation in America is involved with a religious scandal

On 1/25/2020 at 2:47 PM, SyCOLA said:

The fuck does this even mean

I was gonna actually reply, but fuck you. 

• LMAO 2

2 hours ago, S4L said:

I was gonna actually reply, but fuck you. 

It's alright man, we know it's been a rough couple weeks and it is only going to get worse. Hang in there!lmao

18 hours ago, TruJu2111 said:

There is just too much smoke, too many fingers being pointed at too many saints employees. An the emails that have been exposed already are very incriminating. Sorry but not sorry we are not shocked another cooperation in America is involved with a religious scandal

At least my competition has a reason for what they do...financial gain. Contemptible, but understandable

You dont even have that reason. You assume guilt because it involves the rival of your team. That is beyond contempt in its pettiness

5 hours ago, TruJu2111 said:

It's alright man, we know it's been a rough couple weeks and it is only going to get worse. Hang in there!lmao

Only thing rough is the sex I have with your mother you sloppy fuck. 

• LMAO 1

23 hours ago, GOAT POTUS said:

Nice generalization you have going on there...

Don't be such a PC ass...generalizations and stereotypes are there because they are born out of countless examples in reality...a spade is a spade, you cuckhold...My opinion is not based on my feelings about the Saints; it's based on my feelings about the Catholic Church, in general...

8 hours ago, Falconcheff said:

Don't be such a PC ass...generalizations and stereotypes are there because they are born out of countless examples in reality...a spade is a spade, you cuckhold...My opinion is not based on my feelings about the Saints; it's based on my feelings about the Catholic Church, in general...

I think everyone feels that if gross misconduct happened on the part of the Saints organization, that those involved should be held responsible. We should wait for more details before jumping to conclusions...

• Yep 3

15 minutes ago, Da Bird is da Word said:

I think everyone feels that if gross misconduct happened on the part of the Saints organization, that those involved should be held responsible. We should wait for more details before jumping to conclusions...

thank you for being reasonable and not being petty

if the issue is restricted solely to asking for help in how to disseminate the information, then I have no problems. If there was something involved in actually covering it up, I got major issues 

• Yep 4

26 minutes ago, Dago said:

If the issue is restricted solely to asking for help in how to disseminate the information, then I have no problems. If there was something involved in actually covering it up, I got major issues 

This is where I'm at, I still believe it's a bad look either way.

On 1/27/2020 at 6:49 PM, S4L said:

Only thing rough is the sex I have with your mother you sloppy fuck. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/01/new-orleans-saints-catholic-abuse-scandal-emails.amp

You guys are in such deep shit lol wow you disgusting city and franchise. Saints VP helping taking kid fuckers off the list. Organization is doo doo, city is doo doo, and you are doo doo

8 hours ago, TruJu2111 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/01/new-orleans-saints-catholic-abuse-scandal-emails.amp

You guys are in such deep shit lol wow you disgusting city and franchise. Saints VP helping taking kid fuckers off the list. Organization is doo doo, city is doo doo, and you are doo doo

Less than 10 people in life give a fuck what you think.

• Yep 1

9 hours ago, TruJu2111 said:

Doo doo? Say it ain’t so Gumby!!

• Yep 1

On 1/31/2020 at 6:34 AM, SaintRay said:

Less than 10 people in life give a fuck what you think.

Thanks for the compliment, you like most people have absolutely no one that gives a fuck what you think

• LMAO 1

7 hours ago, TruJu2111 said:

Thanks for the compliment, you like most people have absolutely no one that gives a fuck what you think

Hey, fuck you, my dog loves me.
ADAD5D75-A644-4DD5-BA48-48337647B1B8.jpeg

• Yep 1

4 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

But he don't give a fuck about what you think

3 hours ago, SaintRay said:

That's a dog?? I bet my ferret would kick it's ass.

• LMAO 2

2 hours ago, DD: OG said:

That's a dog?? I bet my ferret would kick it's ass.

Can you find the dog?

She’s 1.5 lbs more now.

24D37635-9EC2-48CE-B19E-A2445749E113.jpeg

• Yep 2

2 hours ago, SaintRay said:

Can you find the dog?

She’s 1.5 lbs more now.

24D37635-9EC2-48CE-B19E-A2445749E113.jpeg

My god, Sully could have swallowed that thing whole.

• Yep 1

5 hours ago, DD: OG said:

My god, Sully could have swallowed that thing whole.

Well in swamp country owning a rat is common

• Yep 1
  • LMAO 2