Sign in to follow this  
DD: OG

Tuggle needs help...

Apparently he lost everything in a house fire and has started a Go Fund Me page to get back on his feet. 

https://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/4077543-miss-yall-need-a-little-help/

Long time no see!  I really do miss this crazy place and and all the people.  My daughter and I (single father for last several years) have a super tough time getting back on our feet and finding some normalcy in life after a devastating house fire.  We had a 100% loss and have been pretty much lost ever since.  I hate the fact that it has come to it, but I've had to swallow my pride and know my daughter comes first.  I started a GoFundMe to try and help me afford getting back to that normalcy of life.  Honestly at this point I'll take any help I can get.  I mean even just a prayer.  

I was told to ask/tell y'all that a great way anyone can help out is that you share my GoFundMe on your different news feeds with a short description of my predicament. Worth a shot.

Thanks y'all and I promise to be on more and catch up.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/house-fire-relief-for-my-daughter-and-i?utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_na+share-sheet&pc_code=ot_co_dashboard_a&rcid=653aca0a4e774cbeb981611a139c6627

FB_IMG_1580871267109.jpg.b8339cad29fd970ef25a840585169bd1.jpg

• Yep 1

Sad stuff. I'm assuming he didn't carry insurance, and that was a mistake.

$25

• Yep 1

3 hours ago, Freebird Lives said:

Would not wish this on him but I got nothing for this backstabbing snake...

Backstabbing snake??  Naw

Goofy ass weenie?? Yep

17 hours ago, DD: OG said:

Backstabbing snake??  Naw

Goofy ass weenie?? Yep

Oh he a backstabber arite...he stuck shanks in many a back when he got his " job "  banning his old friends at TATF and ruining the board . Then the pussy disappears and returns years later when he needs help . Dumb fuck could have got 30k in renters insurance for 30 $ a month.  Fuck him...

I had someone reach out to him on Facebook to let him know to call me.  

With me downsizing from a 3600' house to a 1600' house I have a ton of stuff I was going to try to sell and then trash.  

So if any of y'all know him or can write even on that thread.  Tell him to reach out to me thru you and I'll give you my number.  I'm 2 hours from where he lives (according to his go fund me). 

I have a nice bedroom suite. TONs of toys (things I collected and was literally about to sell to a collector). Lamps.  Even chandeliers.  And several several stuff. Heck even own stuff that goes back to the late 1700s. Christmas trees (my wife had one in every single room) ....... if he was closer, I would definitely help him do some remodeling. And I might still consider going up there a few times to help out. 

Hell I even would give him some of that falcon crap I was going to be chucking away to whoever wanted it if the Falcons fail me next season.  

Due the NBA player who bought my house told me to gut everything but the pool table and Falcons stuff.  And because my wife was attached to Falcons, it came with me down here and now she sees it's too much.

If I knew this back when it happened.  I would have thrown him that fridge, a few year old washer and dryer, all the furniture, and etc.  I practically gave away a lot of crap just so I didn't have to transport here to try to sell.  

I never like showing off what lifestyle is.  But....

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1764-Wheat-Grass-Way-Grayson-GA-30017/80168381_zpid/

the dome, ceiling molding, crown molding, are things I did.  Here I've raised the living Room ceiling like a coffered tray, tool down walls, added 8' window, made a sauna shower with 3 heads for my wife...... So there's a lot I can help him rebuild. I've got the tools, so he'll just need to get the supplies.  

Screenshot_20200206-225748_Zillow.jpg

Screenshot_20200206-225705_Zillow.jpg

Screenshot_20200206-225642_Zillow.jpg

Screenshot_20200206-225806_Zillow.jpg

Screenshot_20200206-225552_Zillow.jpg

• Yep 1

Nice gesture Shred.

I see you used to rob banks for a living.

On 2/6/2020 at 11:17 PM, MASH said:

I had someone reach out to him on Facebook to let him know to call me.  

With me downsizing from a 3600' house to a 1600' house I have a ton of stuff I was going to try to sell and then trash.  

So if any of y'all know him or can write even on that thread.  Tell him to reach out to me thru you and I'll give you my number.  I'm 2 hours from where he lives (according to his go fund me). 

I have a nice bedroom suite. TONs of toys (things I collected and was literally about to sell to a collector). Lamps.  Even chandeliers.  And several several stuff. Heck even own stuff that goes back to the late 1700s. Christmas trees (my wife had one in every single room) ....... if he was closer, I would definitely help him do some remodeling. And I might still consider going up there a few times to help out. 

Hell I even would give him some of that falcon crap I was going to be chucking away to whoever wanted it if the Falcons fail me next season.  

Due the NBA player who bought my house told me to gut everything but the pool table and Falcons stuff.  And because my wife was attached to Falcons, it came with me down here and now she sees it's too much.

If I knew this back when it happened.  I would have thrown him that fridge, a few year old washer and dryer, all the furniture, and etc.  I practically gave away a lot of crap just so I didn't have to transport here to try to sell.  

I never like showing off what lifestyle is.  But....

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1764-Wheat-Grass-Way-Grayson-GA-30017/80168381_zpid/

the dome, ceiling molding, crown molding, are things I did.  Here I've raised the living Room ceiling like a coffered tray, tool down walls, added 8' window, made a sauna shower with 3 heads for my wife...... So there's a lot I can help him rebuild. I've got the tools, so he'll just need to get the supplies.  

Screenshot_20200206-225748_Zillow.jpg

Screenshot_20200206-225705_Zillow.jpg

Screenshot_20200206-225642_Zillow.jpg

Screenshot_20200206-225806_Zillow.jpg

Screenshot_20200206-225552_Zillow.jpg

Lucky bastard

..... I'm not jealous, currently eating jello using a golden spork next to Jeff Bezos, Ted Turner, and the Ruler of Zamunda.

1 hour ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Lucky bastard

..... I'm not jealous, currently eating jello using a golden spork next to Jeff Bezos, Ted Turner, and the Ruler of Zamunda.

Bought the house when the market was crap.  

• Yep 1