Sign in to follow this  
GOAT POTUS

ASU student wants to slash the throats of Donald Trump and every Republican

6 hours ago, SyCOLA said:

You literally have a mental illness so you're not really making a point here

And you're a hypocrite with a mental illness. Where are you when black Obama supporters kill each other everyday? To the point that they are 13% of the population and commit 51% of the murders. 

I guess Obama's racist rhetoric has nothing to do with this.

• Yep 2

With me being calm and collective since I've been taking adderall. I feel sorry that sycola got so offended at me making a truthful statement, that the only way he can make himself feel good, is to try to cut me down personally.  

So what I'm getting at is @SyCOLA couldn't handle a fraction of what I did to ol' ronnie boy.  

• Yep 2

9 hours ago, MASH said:

the only way he can make himself feel good, is to try to cut me down personally.  

He's done this since forever. See his debates with Beef for indisputable proof.

• Yep 2

1 hour ago, DD: OG said:

Back when I was being a baby on tatf over my pictures. Sycola was the one who posted the number of the person for the women's lingerie football who was in charge of hiring me.  

And I never got called back again. I even went to the location and was told they found someone else to shoot the game.  

Did he call? I don't know.  

Could someone else have called? I don't know.  

But it's a possibility due to he went that far. 

Should have called lawyer hank.  Lol (complete joking) 

• Yep 1

1 minute ago, MASH said:

Back when I was being a baby on tatf over my pictures. Sycola was the one who posted the number of the person for the women's lingerie football who was in charge of hiring me.  

And I never got called back again. I even went to the location and was told they found someone else to shoot the game.  

Didn't Sycola and somebody else (leftist Saints fan...I forget his name) troll Beef on Facebook?

25 minutes ago, GOAT POTUS said:

Didn't Sycola and somebody else (leftist Saints fan...I forget his name) troll Beef on Facebook?

Syc did.  I can't remember a saint fan. Unless you're thinking of that guy who was trying to act like he was taking over (I think his name was bot). And big A loved messing with me until I found his number and called him.  

1 hour ago, MASH said:

That is not true lol. You're recollection is quite off. After you tried to have this very board shut down by contacting the host because you got your feelings hurt over someone posting your pictures,  I asked you how you would like it if I contacted the nfl about you using their pictures.  And I assure you that I didn't contact anyone cause only an insane person would do that.  

1 hour ago, GOAT POTUS said:

No. Not to rekindle that innernet drama but someone had dug up that saint fans Facebook pics and was trolling him so I showed him how to get them back.  Though I admit at the time I didn't realise that saints fan had instigated it. That's what I get for listening to saints fans.  

2 hours ago, DD: OG said:

You're one to talk. 

1 hour ago, GOAT POTUS said:

52 minutes ago, MASH said:

Syc did.  I can't remember a saint fan. Unless you're thinking of that guy who was trying to act like he was taking over (I think his name was bot). And big A loved messing with me until I found his number and called him.  

@DD: OG do you remember the Saints fan's name. 

You and he used to go back and forth quite often. 

2 minutes ago, GOAT POTUS said:

@DD: OG do you remember the Saints fan's name. 

You and he used to go back and forth quite often. 

Ssk... correct?!

12 hours ago, MASH said:

With me being calm and collective since I've been taking adderall. I feel sorry that sycola got so offended at me making a truthful statement, that the only way he can make himself feel good, is to try to cut me down personally.  

So what I'm getting at is @SyCOLA couldn't handle a fraction of what I did to ol' ronnie boy.  

I thought the same thing. He clearly decided you aren’t in his league. I mean let’s attack those who have any disability, right?

The tolerant left is amazing.

• Yep 2

25 minutes ago, GOAT POTUS said:

Ssk... correct?!

Yeah that's him, he high-tailed it outta here when he realized all of his Saints pals from over the years were all red blooded conservatives.

• Yep 1

36 minutes ago, SyCOLA said:

You're one to talk. 

Note, he didn't dispute what I wrote, only deflection.

• Yep 2

8 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

I thought the same thing. He clearly decided you aren’t in his league. I mean let’s attack those who have any disability, right?

The tolerant left is amazing.

You're talking about the same guy that mocked Beef for having cancer. 

He's a piece of shit.

• Yep 3

11 minutes ago, DD: OG said:

Yeah that's him, he high-tailed it outta here when he realized all of his Saints pals from over the years were all red blooded conservatives.

That wasn't too long after he and Syco conspired to troll Beef on Facebook. 

Ssk couldn't take the heat. 

Such a pussy.

55 minutes ago, SyCOLA said:

No. Not to rekindle that innernet drama but someone had dug up that saint fans Facebook pics and was trolling him so I showed him how to get them back.  Though I admit at the time I didn't realise that saints fan had instigated it. That's what I get for listening to saints fans.  

So you're saying that you had no idea how much of a lowlife Ssk was, even though the rest of us clearly saw it?!

Even after all of the personal attacks that he launched against Beef and some others on here?! Lol

I guess blind hatred got in the way. 

• Yep 2

1 hour ago, SyCOLA said:

That is not true lol. You're recollection is quite off. After you tried to have this very board shut down by contacting the host because you got your feelings hurt over someone posting your pictures,  I asked you how you would like it if I contacted the nfl about you using their pictures.  And I assure you that I didn't contact anyone cause only an insane person would do that.  

Firstly.  If I ever gave you the impression I was not a little bitch in the past, I am sorry. 

Secondly you posted their number, as as her name, in a public thread.  What do you think could have happened?..... So stop the act you only said, "how would you love it if they found out you used their images". 

And for what it is worth, they we're pictures I took and in the contract I could use them for my business.   

Thirdly, this is exactly my point.  You can't admit to your mistakes and grow up. 

I've decided to send these flowers onto sycola instead of ronnie boy.  

pecker-flower-bouquet-1.jpg.cf.jpg

• Yep 1
  • LMAO 1

Bunch of fuckin girls here,  it never fails.  

3 hours ago, GOAT POTUS said:

That wasn't too long after he and Syco conspired to troll Beef on Facebook. 

Ssk couldn't take the heat. 

Such a pussy.

Nobody trolled beef on Facebook hayseed,  you don't know what you're talking about as usual. 

3 hours ago, DD: OG said:

Note, he didn't dispute what I wrote, only deflection.

Note, neither did you

3 hours ago, DD: OG said:

You're talking about the same guy that mocked Beef for having cancer. 

He's a piece of shit.

Beef literally told me my father who died of cancer was stupid because beef couldn't wrap his head around the reality of what happens when people get sick

Oh well to be fair he said he was either stupid or I was lying about it... so fuck beef. And fuck you too

11 minutes ago, SyCOLA said:

Nobody trolled beef on Facebook hayseed,  you don't know what you're talking about as usual. 

giphy.gif

Good grief sycola. Just own up to who you are or shut up already. And if you don't like how people view you, do something about it to change it.  

I had a lot people didn't like about me. Therefore I've changed a lot. But I didn't change for them, I changed for myself. I didn't like getting called out for my spelling and grammar. I didn't like people reading me as throwing childish rants, due to because I really was.  Etc etc etc.  

Your seriously cannot be happy with yourself. You constantly fight and look for justification on why a liberal is ok for slashing throats.  And it honestly can't make you feel good cutting down someone who is adhd. I truly hope your child remains healthy, but if he ever gets sick, I hope you don't have to experience a person like you.  

• Yep 1

2 hours ago, MASH said:

Good grief sycola. Just own up to who you are or shut up already. And if you don't like how people view you, do something about it to change it.  

I had a lot people didn't like about me. Therefore I've changed a lot. But I didn't change for them, I changed for myself. I didn't like getting called out for my spelling and grammar. I didn't like people reading me as throwing childish rants, due to because I really was.  Etc etc etc.  

Your seriously cannot be happy with yourself. You constantly fight and look for justification on why a liberal is ok for slashing throats.  And it honestly can't make you feel good cutting down someone who is adhd. I truly hope your child remains healthy, but if he ever gets sick, I hope you don't have to experience a person like you.  

Justification on why it's ok? Is that how you perceived that? Not as an example of there being crazy fuckers in all aspects? I mean sure, it probably makes tards like kev feel better about themselves if they can point fingers and make generalizations about an entire ideology based on some weird hipster, but they typically cancel out the noise being made by 4chaners gon' wild when they start shooting people and mailing bombs. 

But hey,  atleast he stopped the weekly "look at the crime this black person committed" posts.  

So look here's the thing.  Based on my beliefs and understanding,  I would no doubt be classified as a liberal.  So if I'm being diagnosed with a mental disorder because someone else said they wanted to slash some throats,  naturally I'm going to start making comparisons.  

But honestly I couldn't give a fuckin fly about what you think.  If you mistook me correcting the record for me giving a shit well uh.. fuck you 

9 minutes ago, SyCOLA said:

Justification on why it's ok? Is that how you perceived that? Not as an example of there being crazy fuckers in all aspects? I mean sure, it probably makes tards like kev feel better about themselves if they can point fingers and make generalizations about an entire ideology based on some weird hipster, but they typically cancel out the noise being made by 4chaners gon' wild when they start shooting people and mailing bombs. 

But hey,  atleast he stopped the weekly "look at the crime this black person committed" posts.  

So look here's the thing.  Based on my beliefs and understanding,  I would no doubt be classified as a liberal.  So if I'm being diagnosed with a mental disorder because someone else said they wanted to slash some throats,  naturally I'm going to start making comparisons.  

But honestly I couldn't give a fuckin fly about what you think.  If you mistook me correcting the record for me giving a shit well uh.. fuck you 

Show me where I made generalizations about an entire ideology.

Your assumption is that because I post about liberals, I think that the entire Democrat Party is all the same?!

If that's the case, you are an insecure little pos.

Your feeble little mind sometimes takes you to places of fear and assumption just because I posted things that you don't agree with. 

• Yep 1

52 minutes ago, SyCOLA said:

What did my question have to do with kev? Also it's ok to be a liberal.  All I'm saying is...... oh wait you said you don't give a fuck what I think.  

• Yep 1

1 minute ago, MASH said:

What did my question have to do with kev? Also it's ok to be a liberal.  All I'm saying is...... oh wait you said you don't give a fuck what I think.  

He's an insecure idiot. 

• Yep 1

41 minutes ago, GOAT POTUS said:

Show me where I made generalizations about an entire ideology.

Your assumption is that because I post about liberals, I think that the entire Democrat Party is all the same?!

If that's the case, you are an insecure little pos.

Your feeble little mind sometimes takes you to places of fear and assumption just because I posted things that you don't agree with. 

Bro, no need to defend yourself or hold the mirror in front of him.  He has a lot he needs help on, but bo one can help him until he sees it.  

So trust me, you have nothing to prove or defend.  We all vaguely remember enough. And we see he's still not defending too grow up.  

• Yep 1