Sign in to follow this  
Ron Burgundy

Officially a Vipers fan lol

K. Thanks for ruining it for those who were following the team.  And no wonder Murray threw an interception right after you posted you're a fan of them.  

• LMAO 2

2 hours ago, MASH said:

K. Thanks for ruining it for those who were following the team.  And no wonder Murray threw an interception right after you posted you're a fan of them.  

I knew you were a bitch, but got dam! 

LMAOOOOOOOO 

Seriously?? 

LMAOOOOOOOO 

2 hours ago, MASH said:

Apparently I have magical powers. 

Awesome. 

What a dumb ass you are. 

Everyone here knows it. 

They hate me more, so they have mercy on your Adderall ass. 

I don't need acceptance as bad as you or most others on here. 

Lord help us all. 

Wow. 

Peace. 

29 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Apparently I have magical powers. 

Awesome. 

What a dumb ass you are. 

Everyone here knows it. 

They hate me more, so they have mercy on your Adderall ass. 

I don't need acceptance as bad as you or most others on here. 

Lord help us all. 

Wow. 

Peace. 

I mean this with all due respect.

Human to human.

You need therapy bud.

• Yep 1

20 minutes ago, Tom Servo said:

I mean this with all due respect.

Human to human.

You need therapy bud.

I'm not going to like your comment, because I don't want Ron shunning the idea away due to me liking it. 

I will say there's a couple on here that should go talk to a therapist. And there's nothing wrong with talking to someone.  

• Yep 1

I'm starting to wonder if someone should try to not be a falcon fan next year.  

• Pass Interference 1

1 hour ago, MASH said:

Poor vipers 

Exactly.

All 3 of the Vipers QBs suck. XFL lacks good QB play.

The XFL need to start trying to poach decent backups from the NFL.

XFL needs to stablish some star power also to help ensure their survival and growth. Need to ask ole' Oliver to talk to his son Andrew Luck to make the jump to the XFL and become the face of the league once he gets his passion back to play football again.

Just now, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Exactly.

XFL needs to stablish some star power also to help ensure their survival and growth. Need to ask ole' Oliver to talk to his son Andrew Luck to make the jump to the XFL and become the face of the league once he gets his passion back to play football again.

Their salary cap is lower than NFL backup QB play, I believe

56 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Exactly.

Some I agree with. 

In my understanding contracts are on tier levels.  And there highest tier isn't worth even vet minimum.  

Also I don't believe they need star names.  Because that'll cost them and honestly they're in the hole regardless what happens. So of they got big names it could mean an ending like AAF. The way it is now means 3 years with it being a crap show...... however they do seem to be selling out 80% of each game. So if that continues, they should get next season to where TV deals pick up their price bigger.  Which means they'll start having another higher tier level. 

1 hour ago, Dago said:

Their salary cap is lower than NFL backup QB play, I believe

I think it is. Maybe they have a future plan in place to flesh out a more talented league?

There was talk that the XFL may accept players out of high school as an alternative to college football. I think that could be something very important to players fresh out of high school who need instant relief from their environments and financial situations.

Also, they need to find a way to get better QB play though because what we've seen so far overall has been terrible.

32 minutes ago, MASH said:

Some I agree with. 

In my understanding contracts are on tier levels.  And there highest tier isn't worth even vet minimum.  

Also I don't believe they need star names.  Because that'll cost them and honestly they're in the hole regardless what happens. So of they got big names it could mean an ending like AAF. The way it is now means 3 years with it being a crap show...... however they do seem to be selling out 80% of each game. So if that continues, they should get next season to where TV deals pick up their price bigger.  Which means they'll start having another higher tier level. 

There were talks about the XFL possibly taking players straight out of high school. If they were to do that then they could possibly have the best of both worlds.

They could establish some stars while paying them within their growing revenue/cap until the league is able to grow enough to offer close to NFL like contracts.

It could be a game changer for kids graduating high school that need instant changes financially.

• Yep 1

Just now, MASH said:

That would be awesome in my book.  

Has the XFL said anything about how their draft will go for their 2nd season?

I know they only used the vet talent pool that wanted to play in the league for their 1st draft to fill each roster to be able to field 

Will their 2nd draft deal with fresh college players? Or college players who went undrafted in the NFL draft?