Sign in to follow this  
Freebird Lives

Taysom Hill aims to be QB; would leave Saints to do so

He has high value. The Saints are in a good place with him. Tag him with a 1st rounder as Brees backup. It’ll cost less than having Bridgewater last year.

4 hours ago, Sauce Castieaux said:

Id rather the draft pick. Let him go to Cleveland or something.

Nobody will consider giving him a first rounder unless they are picking in the bottom quarter of the draft. Even then that is a lot to give up due to the fifth year option that comes with first rounders and only worth it if he ends up being a good starter

He isnt interested in playing any position except QB anymore so it isnt like someone can take him planning to use him the same way we did

Problem is, he isn't going to get QB $$. 

He has thrown 15 passes in his career.

Jack of all trades, master of...what?

• Yep 1

25 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

If he's publicly saying that he considers himself a franchise QB, and a team wants to sign him as a free agent to be their QB, what other kind of money would they offer him? 

• Yep 1

22 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Yeah, all this hype around him being some type of hot commodity as a starting QB is ridiculous.

No way should a team give up a 1st for him. Even a 2nd is too high in my opinion. Hill made his name a a gadget player and not as a QB. He was still pretty much a gadget player even when Brees was out.

• Yep 1

I think he is going to be a Saint next year and get a chance to be our next QB. Hope he can do it

11 hours ago, Dago said:

Nobody will consider giving him a first rounder unless they are picking in the bottom quarter of the draft. Even then that is a lot to give up due to the fifth year option that comes with first rounders and only worth it if he ends up being a good starter

He isnt interested in playing any position except QB anymore so it isnt like someone can take him planning to use him the same way we did

He's going to play whatever they tell him to play if he wants to stick around. 

We already seen what happened to Tebow by not transitioning and he helped win a playoff game as a starting QB. (Yea, i know Tebow was trash but he still had more leverage than Taysom)

6 minutes ago, Sauce Castieaux said:

This is exactly what it feels like.

giphy-67.gif

42 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

I'd like to know why Bridgewater was chosen to be the starting quarterback while Brees was injured for 5 weeks. 

Taysom was on the roster, no?

@MVCrook

@SaintRay

@Dago

@Joe Motherfucking Horn

@mikeflorio

@peterking

What does that have to do with this?

5 hours ago, MVCrook said:

If he's publicly saying that he considers himself a franchise QB, and a team wants to sign him as a free agent to be their QB, what other kind of money would they offer him? 

1 minute ago, Tom Servo said:

Yall are stupid af keeping Brees over him.

Suck a dick. 

• LMAO 1

47 minutes ago, Sauce Castieaux said:

This is exactly what it feels like.

Interesting I don't remember Bill Parcells crying about refs and starting city wide bitch fests.

• Yep 1
  • LMAO 1

13 minutes ago, MVCrook said:

What does that have to do with this?

I dont know maybe, EVERYTHING?

Really?

So no one in the universe (including the Saints) thinks he is a starting QB, but Tayson thinks he deserves QB $$.

Come on.

Just now, Ron Burgundy said:

I dont know maybe, EVERYTHING?

Really?

So no one in the universe (including the Saints) thinks he is a starting QB, but Tayson thinks he deserves QB $$.

Come on.

Taysom said that he considers himself a franchise QB, right? That's why I said that he should be going after the QB money by positioning himself as a franchise QB and being a free agent. You said that he won't get QB money. I asked you, "If a team signs him as a free agent, to be their QB, what kind of money will they offer, if not QB?" You've been tugging at your pee-pee ever since.