Sign in to follow this  
Freebird Lives

Taysom Hill aims to be QB; would leave Saints to do so

6 minutes ago, Tom Servo said:

I'll suck my own motherfucker.

You must be a contortionist, you pinky dicked motherfucker. 

• LMAO 3

1 hour ago, MVCrook said:

You must be a contortionist, you pinky dicked motherfucker. 

Talkin shit now but your mama loves the music i make when i play my own rusty trombone. 

• Pass Interference 1

2 hours ago, MVCrook said:

Taysom said that he considers himself a franchise QB, right? That's why I said that he should be going after the QB money by positioning himself as a franchise QB and being a free agent. You said that he won't get QB money. I asked you, "If a team signs him as a free agent, to be their QB, what kind of money will they offer, if not QB?" You've been tugging at your pee-pee ever since. 

So, I gather from this response that you agree Taysom Hill is not a starting QB in the NFL and will not get quarterback $$

That was a looooooooong response to make my point. 

Thanks, 

Ron. 

2 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

So, I gather from this response that you agree Taysom Hill is not a starting QB in the NFL and will not get quarterback $$

That was a looooooooong response to make my point. 

Thanks, 

Ron. 

I'm trying Ron but you really make it difficult man. Whether or not I think he's a starting QB is irrelevant. Do you think a team, other than the Saints, signs or attempts to sign him as a free agent? If your answer is no, this is done because you believe no team but the Saints are interested in him. If your answer is yes, or even probably, then do you think a team can sign him as a gadget player (after he publicly said that he believes that he's a franchise QB) without promising him an opportunity to start? Let me answer for you so you don't say something else stupid....no. The answer is no. So, if a team makes him an offer, as a free agent, to be their QB, what kind of fucking money do they offer him, if not QB money at this point?

• Yep 2

15 hours ago, MVCrook said:

Taysom said that he considers himself a franchise QB, right? That's why I said that he should be going after the QB money by positioning himself as a franchise QB and being a free agent. You said that he won't get QB money. I asked you, "If a team signs him as a free agent, to be their QB, what kind of money will they offer, if not QB?" You've been tugging at your pee-pee ever since. 

Jimmy G has now set the standard for backups getting ridiculously paid before even having a playing resume that extends past 1/4 of a season.