Jump to content
GOAT POTUS

Baker Mayfield’s Alleged Mistress Does Radio Interview And Claims They Once Hooked Up Behind A Cheesecake Factory A Month After He Got Married

Recommended Posts

And the Browns circus continues...

https://brobible.com/sports/article/baker-mayfield-alleged-mistress-kacie-dingess-cheesecake-factory/

Baker Mayfield may have a bit of an offseason distraction on his hands.

Over the weekend, a woman by the name of Kacie Dingess was angry Mayfield blocked her on Twitter and went on to claim that the she hooked up with the Browns QB.

 

 

Not only did Kacie post several pics posing with Mayfield to prove her storybut she’s now doing radio interviews in Cleveland.

On Tuesday morning Kacie went on Cleveland’s Rover Radio show and claimed that she once met Mayfield behind a Cheesecake factory where she gave him oral sex in his car.

 

I drove all the way to Westlake, it was like behind Cheesecake factory at some development parking lot…I got in the front and he said are we going to do this or not?.. After I left he texted me you’re actually a really cool person but you can’t say anything, like it’ll ruin my career

Apparently the alleged hookup went down a month after Baker got married.

 

It’s safe to say that Baker is having a pretty rough year.

You can watch Kacie’s radio interview below.

 

 

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I don't think that shit is cool at all.

 

She knew she was hooking up with a married man and was ok with it until Mayfield decided to leave her alone, and now she's trying to destroy him.

 

I don't understand why she's taking pride in parading around talking about hooking up with a married man like it's some badge of honor to be pretty much a whore.

 

I think it's more to it than what she's saying because she said after a couple of weeks she "forgot about him", but yet is mad because he blocked her on twitter and now going public about their little sexual escapades? If she forgot about him, then why is she doing all of this just to burn him?

 

She's full of shit, because you don't just forget about a millionaire unless you're a millionaire your damn self.

 

This smells like a strong case of personal vengeance to me. She's mad because she wanted to be more than what she really was to a recently married Baker Mayfield.

 

Mayfield is a piece of shit for cheating on his wife no doubt, but the girl knew what she was getting herself into and she can't be mad that he just used her for sexual satisfaction.

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

 

I don't think that shit is cool at all.

 

She knew she was hooking up with a married man and was ok with it until Mayfield decided to leave her alone, and now she's trying to destroy him.

 

I don't understand why she's taking pride in parading around talking about hooking up with a married man like it's some badge of honor to be pretty much a whore.

 

I think it's more to it than what she's saying because she said after a couple of weeks she "forgot about him", but yet is mad because he blocked her on twitter and now going public about their little sexual escapades? If she forgot about him, then why is she doing all of this just to burn him?

 

She's full of shit, because you don't just forget about a millionaire unless you're a millionaire your damn self.

 

This smells like a strong case of personal vengeance to me. She's mad because she wanted to be more than what she really was to a recently married Baker Mayfield.

 

Mayfield is a piece of shit for cheating on his wife no doubt, but the girl knew what she was getting herself into and she can't be mad that he just used her for sexual satisfaction.

That's kind of harsh, isn't it? I know a lot of guys that got a little bit on the side, but they were good dudes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, MVCrook said:

That's kind of harsh, isn't it? I know a lot of guys that got a little bit on the side, but they were good dudes. 

only if you think it is not a bad thing to break your marriage vows or your wife's heart if it comes out

  • Yep 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, MVCrook said:

That's kind of harsh, isn't it? I know a lot of guys that got a little bit on the side, but they were good dudes. 

 

He may be a good dude, but cheating on your spouse is still a piece of shit thing to do.

  • Yep 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Dago said:

only if you think it is not a bad thing to break your marriage vows or your wife's heart if it comes out

I thinks it's bad, but I don't agree that it automatically makes the person a "piece of shit".

40 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

 

He may be a good dude, but cheating on your spouse is still a piece of shit thing to do.

I can agree that it's a shitty thing to do.  

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man , I have been married forever and still standing in a strong way for decades within my marriage. That being said , can not say that I have been pure and true every second/day/hour of all the years I spent on the road trying to make a living .

Got several folks on this forum that act like they never been tempted by smoking hot women ...I'm calling BS on THAT...

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Freebird Lives said:

Man , I have been married forever and still standing in a strong way for decades within my marriage. That being said , can not say that I have been pure and true every second/day/hour of all the years I spent on the road trying to make a living .

Got several folks on this forum that act like they never been tempted by smoking hot women ...I'm calling BS on THAT...

If you were just tempted you didnt cheat. Big difference

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Freebird Lives said:

Man , I have been married forever and still standing in a strong way for decades within my marriage. That being said , can not say that I have been pure and true every second/day/hour of all the years I spent on the road trying to make a living .

Got several folks on this forum that act like they never been tempted by smoking hot women ...I'm calling BS on THAT...

 

I like playing the field, so that's one reason why I'm not married.

 

Overall even though Mayfield should be blamed for cheating, the woman shouldn't be going all out to put him on blast because she was a more than willing participant and already knew he was married before hand.

 

I think the girl pissed because she thought she had a chance to either become a prominent side-chick or had a chance to eventually take the spot of the wife.

  • Yep 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dago said:

If you were just tempted you didnt cheat. Big difference

There's scripture that says otherwise

  • LMAO 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

 

I like playing the field, so that's one reason why I'm not married.

 

Overall even though Mayfield should be blamed for cheating, the woman shouldn't be going all out to put him on blast because she was a more than willing participant and already knew he was married before hand.

 

I think the girl pissed because she thought she had a chance to either become a prominent side-chick or had a chance to eventually take the spot of the wife.

Yeah the girl definitely is butthurt. Probably mentally and physically. 

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, MASH said:

There's scripture that says otherwise

so the church is telling men that if they feel in the least bit tempted, go ahead and fuck the woman because its the same thing

bet your wife wouldn't agree

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dago said:

so the church is telling men that if they feel in the least bit tempted, go ahead and fuck the woman because its the same thing

bet your wife wouldn't agree

Heavenly eyes vs earthly eyes.  That's the only way I can help you understand.  

  • Gay 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MASH said:

Heavenly eyes vs earthly eyes.  That's the only way I can help you understand.  

don't dodge the point

am I correct or not?

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Dago said:

don't dodge the point

am I correct or not?

That's not dodging the question.  That's simply saying depends on what eyes you choose to see by.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, MASH said:

That's not dodging the question.  That's simply saying depends on what eyes you choose to see by.  

Well since i am conversing with you, i am asking your opinion

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dago said:

Well since i am conversing with you, i am asking your opinion

 

And to me it is done in the heart as scripture says.  I felt that way even as a child of barely knowing scripture.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MASH said:

And to me it is done in the heart as scripture says.  I felt that way even as a child of barely knowing scripture.  

so you are saying a man who is tempted might as well go through with it because he has already committed the sin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...