Jump to content
GOAT POTUS

Baker Mayfield’s Alleged Mistress Does Radio Interview And Claims They Once Hooked Up Behind A Cheesecake Factory A Month After He Got Married

Recommended Posts

41 minutes ago, MASH said:

I have no problem with the insults. I was simply just meaning to stop, because its not going to get a response out of me that you were seeking.  

 

Anyhow. Do you understand what I mean by heavenly and earthly eyes? Do you understand what my wife considers wrong or worse? We can discuss further in this thread as long you don't go into insulting me, just because that's not going to accomplish anything except us to become potentially butthurt or worse.  

And just so I'm clear. I do not care what others are doing.  I only care about my own relationship with God and my wife.  Nor do I ever feel a need to influence someone to do as I do, on simply a belief...... moral I'll feel the need to influence on sometimes. But not a belief.  

You are still refusing to answer the original question. Nothing you are saying is a relevant answer. 

But since you are so into following scripture and quoting it to others, what does scripture say about the way you have been to Sycola and Ron?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Dago said:

You are still refusing to answer the original question. Nothing you are saying is a relevant answer. 

But since you are so into following scripture and quoting it to others, what does scripture say about the way you have been to Sycola and Ron?

 

What's your orginal question? I thought it was would my wife be more upset about with lust in the heart or actually doing it. Which I answered.

And I'm ignoring your next point to give you a chance to having an adult conversation.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2020 at 3:54 PM, Dago said:

Has nothing to do with if I like it. It has to do with you being too scared to discuss it or think about it

I would bet money that Cheffie would be able to discuss this without being scared or defensive. Hell if he wants to chime in I got no problem with it.

If you are going to wear your faith, you cant be afraid to answer legitimate questions or take it as a personal attack. It is a perfectly sensible question

 

Thanks...

Being tempted is not a sin...Jesus was tempted in the desert, yet was without sin (Hebrews 4:15  For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.  

Pretty sure the context of the discussion lies in the age-old discourse over Thought, Deed, and Opportunity.  Jesus said this: "You have heard it said, 'Thou shall not commit adultery,' but I say to you that any man who has lusted after a woman has already committed adultery with her in his heart..."

 

Thought, Deed, Opportunity.  I'll break it down...

Easily enough, part of this discussion lies in opportunity...If one lusts after a woman but does not have the opportunity to commit the deed, he is guilty of committing the deed in his own heart.  Therefore, his thoughts and his motives were sinful, even though he did not commit the deed, merely because he had no opportunity.  This man would confess his thoughts and heart IN THE SAME MANNER as if he had committed the deed...

 

Now, for the man who HAS the opportunity...In Dago's example, a man was tempted, had the opportunity, but abstained from the deed...Mash says he would be just as guilty as the man who went ahead and did the deed, and for this reason, Dago counters with, Then why doesn't he just go ahead and do it if abstaining doesn't make him any less culpable...that's the gist of the discussion, right?

 

Here's the answer...Being tempted is not a sin; the man who is tempted but abstains is not culpable to that temptation.  IF that temptation leads to lustful thought, he is guilty of those thoughts...and IF those thoughts lead to action, he is guilty of an even greater abomination...(Yes, there are levels of sin...Ezekiel 8 speaks in depth of "Greater Abominations"; also 1 John 5 talks about "sins NOT unto death, and sins that ARE unto death" ; not all sin is equal...we could talk more about that if you'd like...)

 

Hear this truth: 

1 John 5:4  For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
 
1 John 5:5  Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

1 John 2:16  For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

John 16:33  These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

 

Here is the truth.  We are to overcome the world.  The world has THREE things in it that must be overcome: The lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life.

To see a woman and lust after her is the lust of the eyes; it is sin.  To act upon that lust is the lust of the flesh; it is also sin...which COMPOUNDS the original sin (the lust of the eyes; that is to say, the lustful THOUGHTS) into what the Bible calls SIN UNTO DEATH...

1John 5:

16  If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.
 
17  All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death.
 
And for clarity's sake, SIN UNTO DEATH are the sins which would keep you or I; even any CHRISTIAN (because the Bible was written to Christians, right?) from inheriting the Kingdom of God...
 
Ephesians 5:5  For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God
 
 
 
1 Corinthians 6:9  Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
 
1 Corinthians 6:10  Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
 
 
 
19  Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
 
20  Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
 
21  Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
 
 
 
That is the answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Falconcheff said:

Thanks...

Being tempted is not a sin...Jesus was tempted in the desert, yet was without sin (Hebrews 4:15  For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.  

Pretty sure the context of the discussion lies in the age-old discourse over Thought, Deed, and Opportunity.  Jesus said this: "You have heard it said, 'Thou shall not commit adultery,' but I say to you that any man who has lusted after a woman has already committed adultery with her in his heart..."

 

Thought, Deed, Opportunity.  I'll break it down...

Easily enough, part of this discussion lies in opportunity...If one lusts after a woman but does not have the opportunity to commit the deed, he is guilty of committing the deed in his own heart.  Therefore, his thoughts and his motives were sinful, even though he did not commit the deed, merely because he had no opportunity.  This man would confess his thoughts and heart IN THE SAME MANNER as if he had committed the deed...

 

Now, for the man who HAS the opportunity...In Dago's example, a man was tempted, had the opportunity, but abstained from the deed...Mash says he would be just as guilty as the man who went ahead and did the deed, and for this reason, Dago counters with, Then why doesn't he just go ahead and do it if abstaining doesn't make him any less culpable...that's the gist of the discussion, right?

 

Here's the answer...Being tempted is not a sin; the man who is tempted but abstains is not culpable to that temptation.  IF that temptation leads to lustful thought, he is guilty of those thoughts...and IF those thoughts lead to action, he is guilty of an even greater abomination...(Yes, there are levels of sin...Ezekiel 8 speaks in depth of "Greater Abominations"; also 1 John 5 talks about "sins NOT unto death, and sins that ARE unto death" ; not all sin is equal...we could talk more about that if you'd like...)

 

Hear this truth: 

1 John 5:4  For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
 
1 John 5:5  Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

1 John 2:16  For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

John 16:33  These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

 

Here is the truth.  We are to overcome the world.  The world has THREE things in it that must be overcome: The lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life.

To see a woman and lust after her is the lust of the eyes; it is sin.  To act upon that lust is the lust of the flesh; it is also sin...which COMPOUNDS the original sin (the lust of the eyes; that is to say, the lustful THOUGHTS) into what the Bible calls SIN UNTO DEATH...

1John 5:

16  If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.
 
17  All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death.
 
And for clarity's sake, SIN UNTO DEATH are the sins which would keep you or I; even any CHRISTIAN (because the Bible was written to Christians, right?) from inheriting the Kingdom of God...
 
Ephesians 5:5  For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God
 
 
 
1 Corinthians 6:9  Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
 
1 Corinthians 6:10  Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
 
 
 
19  Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
 
20  Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
 
21  Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
 
 
 
That is the answer.

Much appreciated. And that does make sense

Thanks for taking the time to answer instead of being defensive and dodging a simple question

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MASH said:

I have no problem with the insults. I was simply just meaning to stop, because its not going to get a response out of me that you were seeking.  

 

Anyhow. Do you understand what I mean by heavenly and earthly eyes? Do you understand what my wife considers wrong or worse? We can discuss further in this thread as long you don't go into insulting me, just because that's not going to accomplish anything except us to become potentially butthurt or worse.  

And just so I'm clear. I do not care what others are doing.  I only care about my own relationship with God and my wife.  Nor do I ever feel a need to influence someone to do as I do, on simply a belief...... moral I'll feel the need to influence on sometimes. But not a belief.  

So posting a picture of a bouquet of pink dildos was on your agenda? 

FFS.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ron Burgundy said:

So posting a picture of a bouquet of pink dildos was on your agenda? 

FFS.... 

Interesting isnt it?

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ron Burgundy said:

So posting a picture of a bouquet of pink dildos was on your agenda? 

FFS.... 

 

1 hour ago, Dago said:

Interesting isnt it?

That's funny you two think I'm trying to say acting like a prick, insulting and etc is not ok.  

Dago, don't know why you're trying to twist and fight. Even after I answered, you still choice to fight. Furthermore I've said it several times how I was meaning the insults were not going to get any where. It wasn't that I was saying you can't insult. 

But dago, apparently you've tripped and fell with Ron's dick in your mouth.  

And Ron, glad you got the flowers. I see with you being butthurt, you put them to good use.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MASH said:

 

That's funny you two think I'm trying to say acting like a prick, insulting and etc is not ok.  

Dago, don't know why you're trying to twist and fight. Even after I answered, you still choice to fight. Furthermore I've said it several times how I was meaning the insults were not going to get any where. It wasn't that I was saying you can't insult. 

But dago, apparently you've tripped and fell with Ron's dick in your mouth.  

And Ron, glad you got the flowers. I see with you being butthurt, you put them to good use.  

Tell us again how much of a Christian you are again you hypocrite 

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dago said:

Tell us again how much of a Christian you are again you hypocrite 

That's the best you can come up with to a response of you falling over with Ron's dick in your mouth...... you've been asking for a fight for almost 24 hours with me because I didn't reply. And now that you got me being Negan, you want to go and play all soft.                              (@Freebird Lives guess I need to change the name to negan. )

Guess I'll increase the ante to....... you feel over to where your mouth fell on Ron's dick.  And due to Ron holding the boutique of dick flowers, he felt it would be polite to fondle your butthole with two of them.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't mean to interrupt the sermon, but since when does giving blowies secure "mistress" status? Surely there's a better title for this young lady than "chickenhead w/ business acumen" but a full-stripped mistress?

The game is in ruin 

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2020 at 11:16 PM, MASH said:

That's the best you can come up with to a response of you falling over with Ron's dick in your mouth...... you've been asking for a fight for almost 24 hours with me because I didn't reply. And now that you got me being Negan, you want to go and play all soft.                              (@Freebird Lives guess I need to change the name to negan. )

Guess I'll increase the ante to....... you feel over to where your mouth fell on Ron's dick.  And due to Ron holding the boutique of dick flowers, he felt it would be polite to fondle your butthole with two of them.  

And you were doing so well, shame.

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DD: OG said:

And you were doing so well, shame.

Man a button was pushed.  So......

 

unnamed (1).jpg

  • LMAO 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MASH said:

Man a button was pushed.  So......

 

unnamed (1).jpg

ok that was funny

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...