Sign in to follow this  
Freebird Lives

A 9-year-old who inked her first design as a toddler has become a sought-after tattoo artist

how is she being abused?

I would say the people she is working on are being abused but it is voluntary. At least I think it is.

I don't know that there are any child labor laws being violated. My biggest question would be age requirements to do tattoo work

• Yep 1

15 minutes ago, buc-man said:

No

dont even ask

Post of the week

5 hours ago, Dago said:

how is she being abused?

I would say the people she is working on are being abused but it is voluntary. At least I think it is.

I don't know that there are any child labor laws being violated. My biggest question would be age requirements to do tattoo work

You disingenuous fuck ...you telling me , if this little girl is your niece or grand daughter or some shit, you are AOK with her being raised this way ?

4 minutes ago, Freebird Lives said:

You disingenuous fuck ...you telling me , if this little girl is your niece or grand daughter or some shit, you are AOK with her being raised this way ?

Is she doing it to herself

5 minutes ago, MASH said:

Is she doing it to herself

Who knows ...bottom line , if she were one of my kids at that age , I would destroy any fuck that tried to engage her in that type of lifestyle..anyone THAT don't like THAT can kiss my ass and call it a fucking love story...

1 hour ago, Freebird Lives said:

Big difference between me not liking the way someone is being raised and abuse

Basically you are saying any parenting u dont approve of is abuse. GTFO

• Deal with It 1

4 minutes ago, Dago said:

Big difference between me not liking the way someone is being raised and abuse

Basically you are saying any parenting u dont approve of is abuse. GTFO

Yea , pretty much ...if you are OK with a 3- 9 year old being raised up in this sick shit , says a lot about you . Not in a good way , but you do you ... 

8 hours ago, Freebird Lives said:

Da fuck is wrong with people ?  This little girl is being abused IMO . Here is a pic of her with her " family " ...:S

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/a-9-year-old-who-inked-her-first-design-as-a-toddler-has-become-a-sought-after-tattoo-artist/ar-BBZQe7u?ocid=spartandhp

image.png

Holy sheep shit!

Wtf is that on the right?!?!