Sign in to follow this  
Dago

At this point

The number of infected that’s being reported is incorrect, do you also believe the number of dead is also incorrect?

• Yep 1

8 minutes ago, buc-man said:

The number of infected that’s being reported is incorrect, do you also believe the number of dead is also incorrect?

That's a good possibility. 

49 minutes ago, buc-man said:

Yes. How can you say someone died of the coronavirus if they arent counting them as ever having it?

Also hospitals in NYC and Atlanta are being overrun.

In New Orleans there are 300 Ochner employees quarantined

Still think this is just a fabricated excuse to make us a nation of commies?

• Yep 2

22 minutes ago, Dago said:

Yes. How can you say someone died of the coronavirus if they arent counting them as ever having it?

And even the ones who are counted I hear some people say "Well they had other things wrong with them!"

While that may be true, those "other things" aren't what killed that person.

As I stated yesterday, a friend of a friend died from coronavirus. 

He had beaten cancer, but cancer isn't what killed him. 

4 minutes ago, GOAT POTUS said:

And even the ones who are counted I hear some people say "Well they had other things wrong with them!"

While that may be true, those "other things" aren't what killed that person.

As I stated yesterday, a friend of a friend died from coronavirus. 

He had beaten cancer, but cancer isn't what killed him. 

Sorry to hear that.

You all know I dont hate Trump, but the way he is downplaying this is fucked up

The only way he is correct on his timeline is if we find that a drug or series of drugs already approved by the FDA is effective or if the plasma therapy they are trying in New York works

13 minutes ago, Dago said:

Also hospitals in NYC and Atlanta are being overrun.

In New Orleans there are 300 Ochner employees quarantined

Still think this is just a fabricated excuse to make us a nation of commies?

You keep using mega metropolises to make your point, but there are SO MANY in rural areas that are being affected by these blanket restrictions but have no real culpability... big cities, I get it...but every state is MOSTLY smaller towns and cities, and these guys are being eaten alive by these blanket lockdowns...

11 minutes ago, Falconcheff said:

You keep using mega metropolises to make your point, but there are SO MANY in rural areas that are being affected by these blanket restrictions but have no real culpability... big cities, I get it...but every state is MOSTLY smaller towns and cities, and these guys are being eaten alive by these blanket lockdowns...

Because we are still at the beginning of this. 

It is in the rural areas too but they dont make the news amd there are no testing facilities 

Just like a fucking Presbyterian church 5 miles from me is ignoring the governors mass gathering order. The fucking preacher literally bussed in people from 5 different parishes and specifically invited those that could be sick with Covid-19 so he could lay on hands and heal them. 1800 people man

6 hours ago, Freebird Lives said:

Colchicine is a different drug and generally has limited side effects, if any.

• Yep 1

11 hours ago, Dago said:

Because we are still at the beginning of this. 

It is in the rural areas too but they dont make the news amd there are no testing facilities 

Just like a fucking Presbyterian church 5 miles from me is ignoring the governors mass gathering order. The fucking preacher literally bussed in people from 5 different parishes and specifically invited those that could be sick with Covid-19 so he could lay on hands and heal them. 1800 people man

Our church actually thought about bucking orders and meeting, but in the end we decided that it would not be a good reflection on our Savior to do so...

• Yep 3

2 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Shitz getting crazy. 

I hope we are close to the end of this than the beginning.... I'm afraid it's not. 

According to my buddy who lives in Sweden we're approximately 2 weeks behind them on this and we ain't seen nothing yet.

The 3rd and 4th weeks of the pandemic in Europe saw their numbers double (in some areas triple) even with people self quarantining  

We haven't seen the worst yet, my friend. 

21 minutes ago, facelessman07 said:

And why are these Dem governors trying to criminalize use of these drugs to help Covid patients?

I’ve only heard of the Nevada governor doing it, which we talked about in the last page. Governor Cuomo is actually taking the opposite approach and procuring tens of thousands of doses of the anti-malaria drugs to treat patients.  New York also approved the use of ventilator splitting today to accommodate the surge of patients in hospitals. Hopefully more states follow their lead, will be a shame if more governors act out like the miserable little tyrant in Nevada.

Well the most recent evidence is showing that the meds dont work

Our hopes for a quick resolution pretty much rest on the blood plasma treatment they are trying in New York 

24 minutes ago, Dago said:

Well the most recent evidence is showing that the meds dont work

Our hopes for a quick resolution pretty much rest on the blood plasma treatment they are trying in New York 

The study that every media site I've seen cited is coming from China.

We have evidence of it working in the states.

So fuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkk what China has to say.

Additionally, this study from China did not include Azithromycin in their treatment. Which is what we're using in the states.

So once again, fuck China.

This right here shows where selfish and ignorant attitudes get us

• Yep 1

2 minutes ago, Dago said:

This right here shows where selfish and ignorant attitudes get us

Okay?

A buncha 18-20 year old Bernie Sanders supporters.

Idiots.

Are we surprised?

1 hour ago, SaintRay said:

So that video explains the Corona problem in Georgia.

I suggest you look again. That tiny section of beach ended up spreading to the canadian border and the northeast

This is how it looks in Monroe County. I'm in Fairport, so (knock on wood) we've been pretty lucky so far. As a village, we are taking this shit seriously. Normally everyone out in the neighborhood and village and walking along the canal, but it's been a ghost town even when it was close to 60 degrees and sunny yesterday... Ryan and I played some basketball in the driveway. A couple neighbors drove by and stopped to chat for a minute, but that was about it. Of course I didn't get within 10 feet of anyone. Only people I have been that close to is my wife and son. 

Screenshot_20200327-105924_Nextdoor.jpg

• Yep 1

Yesterday, down in the village it would have looked a little like this... Unfortunately, this pandemic... 

8a0ac2b5efbaf3b3b07aa9f71f59f2fc.jpg