Sign in to follow this  
Dago

SIMGOT en700

Just got these delivered today. While I have a really good set of home speakers, I had never gotten a good set of earphones and didnt even realize the in ear type got into high quality. I did research through reviews and settled on these. I do like that they are aluminum instead of plastic and while I dont have personal comparisons, these things sound beautiful. I am hearing things in my music that I had never noticed before and that is just with my phone. I cant wait till my portable music player with a DAC and built in amp comes in

s-l400.jpg

• Yep 1

I can't stand earbuds. 

When I listen to music, I want to hear full sound.  Every set of earbuds that I've ever used sound like I'm listening to AM radio. 

I also don't like the feel of earbuds.

2 hours ago, SaintRay said:

Better sounding than these?

image.png

I am gonna go out on a limb and say 'possibly'

1 hour ago, GOAT POTUS said:

I can't stand earbuds. 

When I listen to music, I want to hear full sound.  Every set of earbuds that I've ever used sound like I'm listening to AM radio. 

I also don't like the feel of earbuds.

I didn't either. I was pretty amazed that these feel so comfortable in my ear and have such a full, rich sound

like I said....I have a pretty damned good home theater setup so I know what good sound is

In my office, I have a pair of Infinity Kappa 7.1 (they are classics....considered by many the best Infinity ever made. they are the light colored speakers)

in my living room I have a pair of Mistral A3s with omnidirectional surrounds and a SVS PC12 Plus sub (the picture isn't mine...I got it off the net to show how large the damned thing is)

for the price, you just can't beat SVS subs

763331-pair_of_audiophile_quality_infinity_kappa_71_speakers_made_in_usa.jpg

s-l400.jpg

s-l400 (1).jpg

unnamed.jpg

• Yep 1

6 hours ago, facelessman07 said:

Damn, you know "Party in the U.S.A." would sound so sick on those speakers.

Yeahci could never turn them up when i lived in my condo. The sub has 3 ports on top. Having all three plugged makes the bass tighter...better for music but it cant dip as low which is fine since music doesnt go subsonic. Leaving the ports open allowd it to go subsonic for movies. Basically, its when sound frequencies go so low that you cant hear anything but it vibrates the shit outta everything. Disaster movies are a trip