Sign in to follow this  
MASH

Strangest thing in Atlanta someone said they would do for TP today......

Today I realized I had 4 rolls left. So I jumped in the car and made a mad dash to Kroger. Headed down the aisle and this other guy was making B line for it as well. Well short story, I lost. He had got the last pack of toilet paper on the shelf. So I'm headed to the front and this mullet guy jumps out around the corner. He whispered, "hey man I'll suck your.... For one roll of toilet paper". I replied, "huh. You suck what". And then dude Lit a candle and said smell this to the guy with the toilet paper. And omg the scent was like a mix fish with maggots and toe nail fungus. Next thing dude starts licking his lips and says, "dude just smell and I'll suck your dick". 

Let's just say. I'm at home and traumatized. How the freak @KYS let that mullet boy suck his dick, I'm lost. But the smile on the mullet boy @Ron Burgundy face and @KYS said it all, "faggots in love".

Crazy thing is @KYS handed 5 more rolls with his number on it. 

• Shred 1

Pretty sure I saw @ya_boi_j and his @ya_lover walking in trying to make a trade with the mullet boy. But they only had a case of water and chicken. 

I left before they tried to make a trade with @KYS. So who knows what went down.

I want some of what Mash was doing last night....I think.

• Yep 1

51 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

I want some of what Mash was doing last night....I think.

Do you really? Is that a rabbit hole you really want to go down?

• LMAO 3

9 minutes ago, Dago said:

Do you really? Is that a rabbit hole you really want to go down?

So it may be a point of no return?

• LMAO 2

40 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

So it may be a point of no return?

You'll never want to return. 

• LMAO 1

5 hours ago, DD: OG said:

Late night drinking??

About to run out of toilet paper frustration. 

• LMAO 1

These are completed/sold items on eBay. While some might be the seller himself. Others have 40 bids. So you know there's idiots out there. 

Screenshot_20200317-111315_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200317-111321_Chrome.jpg

See @Ron Burgundy failing post. I thought it was funny. Apparently I was the clown of the circus. But they laugh, I join in laughing at the clown in the mirror. Good times. Good times.

No need to get butthurt when you fail. You pick yourself up and move on.

Except for @KYS he is a faggot. 

On a side note , I failed to score any TP today ...5 stores . I found cases of bottled water at 3rd store , and some over the counter meds.

The 20 double rolls I do have are looking scarce. And I'm a prepper . Man , I got to up my game. Weapons , ammo , and 10 years worth of decrepit food are on point doh . And I love my well .   😎

• Yep 1

4 hours ago, Freebird Lives said:

On a side note , I failed to score any TP today ...5 stores . I found cases of bottled water at 3rd store , and some over the counter meds.

The 20 double rolls I do have are looking scarce. And I'm a prepper . Man , I got to up my game. Weapons , ammo , and 10 years worth of decrepit food are on point doh . And I love my well .   😎

2 freezer full of meat...... I'm good. 

• Yep 1

12 hours ago, Freebird Lives said:

LOL

Mrs. Ray is worried we don't have enough ammo. I have a crate of ammo heavy enough only Kevo could maybe budge it.

• Yep 2

6 hours ago, SaintRay said:

LOL

Mrs. Ray is worried we don't have enough ammo. I have a crate of ammo heavy enough only Kevo could maybe budge it.

Smart gal . You can never have enough ammo . Sounds like she will be ready to pop caps in zombie apocalypse ass...

42 minutes ago, Freebird Lives said:

Smart gal . You can never have enough ammo . Sounds like she will be ready to pop caps in zombie apocalypse ass...

She grew up in the country with 4 brothers, all hunters.

• Yep 1