Sign in to follow this  
facelessman07

Is Calling This Virus The "Chinese Virus" or "Wuhan Virus" Racist?

11 hours ago, SyCOLA said:

I know.  Its crazy.  That alone should be enough to inspire someone in the administration to reign the president in. 

Trump could call it covid-19 or whatever. People still know where it came from and still would have their thoughts. 

• Yep 1

On 3/21/2020 at 3:25 PM, SyCOLA said:

I don't believe they are intentionally being racist.  I think it's a reactionary shot to the Chinese government which in my opinion is absurd and childish at this point.  We are absolutely witnessing the most embarrassing and hopeless president of our lifetime.  

There is racism ramping up towards Asian Americans though,  and when we see our president attaching a nationality to a virus,  it's a signal to many that connecting those dots is socially acceptable regardless of how many are being hurt by it, both mentally and physically.  

Damn son, why do you even try? Posting here is useless with all these right wing morons. 

• JB 1
  • Pink Pussy 1
  • Nazi 1

56 minutes ago, KnuckIfYouBuc said:

Damn son, why do you even try? Posting here is useless with all these right wing morons. 

Can't take the heat?!

• Yep 1

1 hour ago, KnuckIfYouBuc said:

JB....is that you?

1 hour ago, SaintRay said:

JB....is that you?

Nah it's me, your daddy. Came back from the store when I went to get me a pack of smokes. How you doin' son?

1 hour ago, GOAT POTUS said:

Can't take the heat?!

Shoutout to them people.

• Pink Pussy 1

28 minutes ago, KnuckIfYouBuc said:

Nah it's me, your daddy. Came back from the store when I went to get me a pack of smokes. How you doin' son?

Shoutout to them people.

"Shoutout" to those of you who think that racism is a one way street...

giphy.gif

• Yep 1
  • LMAO 1

3 hours ago, KnuckIfYouBuc said:

Wouldn’t be so bad if your left wing arguments weren’t shit, right?

First it was “muh Russia!”

Second “muh Ukraine!”

Next it’s “but muh virus.”

If what you had to say was actually correct, you and every other batshit soup left wing minion would be here, right? Instead, after being wrong for so long, you disappear. You can’t admit defeat, so you hide. Waiting for the next big “muh bullshit” story to break so you can come in here and spread your obviously fabricated “stories” until they’re proven wrong (yet again) after which you go into hiding.

If only everyone wiped their asses with their hands like you do, there wouldn’t be a shortage of toilet paper. LOL.

• Yep 1

Democrats are so fucking politically correct they’d simply lay over in the fetal position while China and Russia overrun the USA.

Social issues are just fine, and many I agree with. And some have gone way too far.

However I also believe a world class military combined with a leader with balls is paramount. 

Make no mistake, our greatest strength is our ability to defend ourselves.

• Yep 2

1 hour ago, KnuckIfYouBuc said:

How uneducated can one man sound?

And I wonder how many of those poor, docile white people paid taxes that either went to help feed him or his family.

• Yep 1

2 hours ago, SaintRay said:

Dude is a piece of shit for sure .... know what I’m sayin’

LOL , I'm sure his momma baby daddy is proud of him …." Retch " ...xD

• Yep 1

On 3/26/2020 at 12:12 PM, SaintRay said:

Syco,

Still think communist China gives a shit about you or any racist driven agendas?

BE9A04B0-DFB4-48FF-9F7C-0B45B5F931E5.jpeg

Ray when the absolute fuck did I even hint that I think China cares about me or any agenda what so ever

When did I say anything about nation of china at all? I'm talking about asians in our country being abused while fraudulent trump shows no empathy. I'm aware that you aren't capable of understanding but don't twit my words around

• Pink Pussy 1

10 hours ago, KnuckIfYouBuc said:

I know it is. But if  let them roll in their own shit for awhile, they'll get comfortable distorting the truth just waiting to get busted on it. When they do, its pretty funny watching them squirm.

• Pink Pussy 1
  • Nazi 1
  • Deal with It 1

2 minutes ago, SyCOLA said:

Ray when the absolute fuck did I even hint that I think China cares about me or any agenda what so ever

When did I say anything about nation of china at all? I'm talking about asians in our country being abused while fraudulent trump shows no empathy. I'm aware that you aren't capable of understanding but don't twit my words around

7E7320C5-20CB-4DD0-AD8D-42DBE3727D06.jpeg

• Yep 3

1 minute ago, Da Bird is da Word said:

7E7320C5-20CB-4DD0-AD8D-42DBE3727D06.jpeg

Is someone carrying a giant posterized version of this tweet around with him so they can hold it up when he says something racist. 

1 hour ago, SyCOLA said:

Trump himself came out weeks ago and pleaded with this nation to leave the Asian American population alone regarding Corona, and said he has tremendous respect for them and their contributions to our society as a whole.

Yeah, that’s a fuckin’ horrible thing to do. Racist comment for sure....

• Yep 3

3 hours ago, SyCOLA said:

Is someone carrying a giant posterized version of this tweet around with him so they can hold it up when he says something racist. 

So you bitch that he is villifying them and when it is shown that he is doing the opposite you ignore it

18 hours ago, Dago said:

So you bitch that he is villifying them and when it is shown that he is doing the opposite you ignore it

Just use some common sense here.  Just the fact that he has to issue a disclaimer shows that hes making poor choices. To continue making those same poor choices shows that he really doesn't care about the harm hes creating