Sign in to follow this  
SaintRay

2 options for Stay at Home

Working from home has few benefits as far as I am concerned, but I am referring to having a 9 year old and teacher wife also working from home. 

The current benefit is increasing social distancing, which makes sense to reduce the spread of COVID-19, however the amount of comfirmed cases in New York is growing rapidly. 

Aside from that, it's hard to manage my business while the wife is teaching her classrooms online while also teaching Ryan. 

My usual downtime during the week is now filled with math word problems and such to help out. 

Can't wait for this shit to blow over, but in the meantime we are making the best of the situation. 

Meanwhile...my company still has us out on the road because we're classified as an "Essential Industry" for prevention of disease. 

• Pass Interference 1

7 hours ago, GOAT POTUS said:

Meanwhile...my company still has us out on the road because we're classified as an "Essential Industry" for prevention of disease. 

Hang in there and be well, sir.

• Yep 1

5 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Hang in there and be well, sir.

Thank you. Same to you, brother. 

• Yep 1

8 hours ago, GOAT POTUS said:

Same here, I work on a defense assembly line for an aerospace company. They tried giving me shit for my mask 😷 , telling me to take it off per policy. 

fuck all the way off, I Dont care who the bucs just signed in FA.

• Yep 1

2 hours ago, buc-man said:

Same here, I work on a defense assembly line for an aerospace company. They tried giving me shit for my mask 😷 , telling me to take it off per policy. 

fuck all the way off, I Dont care who the bucs just signed in FA.

Why in the fuck would they tell you to take your mask off during the coronavirus pandemic?!?

That's fucked up!

Still paying my instructors but this cant happen much longer. Hope this stimulus plan is a good one

• Yep 3

9 hours ago, Dago said:

Still paying my instructors but this cant happen much longer. Hope this stimulus plan is a good one

Same, paying 60 people full-time wages, but that can't go on forever if we can't return to work by June/July.

3 hours ago, SaintRay said:

Same, paying 60 people full-time wages, but that can't go on forever if we can't return to work by June/July.

Trying to manage labor with 164 people working for me in my region. Most are medical accounts, so that is keeping them working however I do have 21 commercial accounts that are working from home. Those cleaners are out of work. 

I'm juggling a lot of shit right now. 

I have been going out in the field because I don't expect them to do anything I wouldn't do. 

That said, I am certainly medically compromised with asthma and a paralyzed diaphragm so I am limiting myself. 

This whole thing sucks. 

9 minutes ago, Shuswap said:

Wondering what the divorce rate will look like once this clears ?

Lol

Told my wife this morning 2 things are for sure over the next 10 months.

Divorces and newborns.

Just now, SaintRay said:

Lol

Told my wife this morning 2 things are for sure over the next 10 months.

Divorces and newborns.

Its no joke i guess it's happening in China right now lol.

1 hour ago, Shuswap said:

Its no joke i guess it's happening in China right now lol.

Wow!