Sign in to follow this  
Falconcheff

Social distancing

1 minute ago, SaintRay said:

So , some 9 $ an hour wanna be asswipe photographer opinion . As I stated , IMO , your 3 straight bedshits equal epically 28-3 . Ah , what could have been for you . Keep plugging doh Ray , I know you think Father Time is in place for a career year in 2020 ...xD

22 minutes ago, Freebird Lives said:

Good to know you are OK with ten straight years of epic playoff bedshits...you are a true Staint fan awrite….

It's a lot better than being a fan of a team that can claim the title of the worst loss in Superbowl history, but hey in typical loser mentality, y'all at least been twice lolol

• Yep 1

6 minutes ago, meezy0236 said:

It's a lot better than being a fan of a team that can claim the title of the worst loss in Superbowl history, but hey in typical loser mentality, y'all at least been twice lolol

No it's not, last time I checked 1 is less than 3; we may have one Epic collapse but you have three years in a row that you've been a Super Bowl favorite, only to watch it slip away in the last few seconds every time... congrats.

We know you'd like to mitigate your pain and frustration by pointing out others' losses, but just fucking man up and own the shytestorm dumpster fire that your team is in the playoffs...

• Yep 1

43 minutes ago, Falconcheff said:

No it's not, last time I checked 1 is less than 3; we may have one Epic collapse but you have three years in a row that you've been a Super Bowl favorite, only to watch it slip away in the last few seconds every time... congrats.

We know you'd like to mitigate your pain and frustration by pointing out others' losses, but just fucking man up and own the shytestorm dumpster fire that your team is in the playoffs...

Until proven otherwise, this team can’t finish in the playoffs. It’s just who they are. I would argue the two Minny losses are more of a reflection of that than the NFCC for obvious reasons, as I don’t think they “choked” in that game as much as the other 2. But finishing is a problem.

Admitting that does not lessen the amount of Vaseline it’s taken to ease that sting around your asshole from Tom Brady pounding into submission in the SB. 

• Pink Pussy 1

46 minutes ago, Falconcheff said:

I know you want to believe this, and I understand, but Bro the collapse is just part of the Falcons failures. 

See, if you would have at least won a SB then maybe this asinine shit you and Free are trying to push would have some merit (still wouldn't, but whatever), but since y'all shit the bed in the other Superbowl (which I gave y'all credit for being in two... congrats there), y'all cling to anything that might ease that reality. I mean, your Franchise not only blew the largest lead in a Superbowl ever, embarrassing themselves, the "fans", and the entire fucking State, they continue to add years to a championshipless existence. 

So again, I get it,  as rivals you have deluded yourselves to believe the Saints last 3 years somehow equals the 50+ years of ringless misery and colossal, epically embarrassing, in front of the entire world, meltdown. I say more power to y'all fine fellas.

1 hour ago, meezy0236 said:

I know you want to believe this, and I understand, but Bro the collapse is just part of the Falcons failures. 

See, if you would have at least won a SB then maybe this asinine shit you and Free are trying to push would have some merit (still wouldn't, but whatever), but since y'all shit the bed in the other Superbowl (which I gave y'all credit for being in two... congrats there), y'all cling to anything that might ease that reality. I mean, your Franchise not only blew the largest lead in a Superbowl ever, embarrassing themselves, the "fans", and the entire fucking State, they continue to add years to a championshipless existence. 

So again, I get it,  as rivals you have deluded yourselves to believe the Saints last 3 years somehow equals the 50+ years of ringless misery and colossal, epically embarrassing, in front of the entire world, meltdown. I say more power to y'all fine fellas.

Lombardi card is all you had to play. 

You got nothin on us other than that (which is the ultimate, but to write a fuckin novel to try and prove something beyond your Lombardi is "asinine" as you so eloquently put it lmao). 

38 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

You got nothin on us other than that (which is the ultimate, but to write a fuckin novel to try and prove something beyond your Lombardi is "asinine" as you so eloquently put it lmao). 

I don't have to prove anything cause the proof is in the Falcons 50+ years of ringless wackness lol

• Yep 1
  • 10 seconds 1

4 hours ago, Freebird Lives said:

So , some 9 $ an hour wanna be asswipe photographer opinion . As I stated , IMO , your 3 straight bedshits equal epically 28-3 . Ah , what could have been for you . Keep plugging doh Ray , I know you think Father Time is in place for a career year in 2020 ...xD

I could post a ton more sites saying the same thing if you need further proof of how others outside of the Falcon fanbase feel about epic collapses.

1 hour ago, Ron Burgundy said:

That and the Saints have a superior all-time franchise win/loss record.

4 hours ago, Falconcheff said:

you've been a Super Bowl favorite, only to watch it slip away in the last few seconds every time... 

Is that somehow worse than watching your team lose all hope by October?

16 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

Is that somehow worse than watching your team lose all hope by October?

Moving the field goal posts once again to fit your narrative? 

I thought it was all about the Lombardi, Raymond?

• Yep 1

7 hours ago, meezy0236 said:

It's that bolded part that's so the truth...I mean, the SB is just another part of typical Falcons football...we had a qb with the 4th highest QB rating in SB history...144.1...and lost...

We had a pick 6...and lost

Which is why your taunts are basically ineffective; you're calling a dog a "mutt."  Eventually we're just like, "Yeah, so...?"

So I get it as well, as rivals you've deluded yourself into thinking your decade old Championship puts you on some better plane in the here and now, which is easier to swallow than being a playoff choking loser three years in a row...You might not be able to see it, but this is y'all...

fat slob - EPautos - Libertarian Car Talk

"I was an All American in High School..."

• Yep 1
  • LMAO 1

7 hours ago, Falconcheff said:

It's that bolded part that's so the truth...I mean, the SB is just another part of typical Falcons football...we had a qb with the 4th highest QB rating in SB history...144.1...and lost...

We had a pick 6...and lost

Which is why your taunts are basically ineffective; you're calling a dog a "mutt."  Eventually we're just like, "Yeah, so...?"

So I get it as well, as rivals you've deluded yourself into thinking your decade old Championship puts you on some better plane in the here and now, which is easier to swallow than being a playoff choking loser three years in a row...You might not be able to see it, but this is y'all...

fat slob - EPautos - Libertarian Car Talk

"I was an All American in High School..."

We all know this how most of y'all feel, the acceptance of mediocrity and the support of it is what y'all do, it's what y'all are known for.  

3 hours ago, meezy0236 said:

We all know this how most of y'all feel, the acceptance of mediocrity and the support of it is what y'all do, it's what y'all are known for.  

People will ALWAYS...ALWAYS know you guys as these guys...

Disgruntled New Orleans Saints fans called their team “the Aints ...

Saints Had Loyal Followers Beneath Those Paper Bags - The New York ...

Shame on New Orleans Saints, and shame on you for supporting them ...

So please, fuck your "acceptance of mediocrity" bullshyte fucking revisionist history...ours is foul no doubt, but Saints fans EPITOMIZE what accepting mediocrity looks like...

• Yep 1

9 minutes ago, Falconcheff said:

So please, fuck your "acceptance of mediocrity" bullshyte fucking revisionist history...ours is foul no doubt, but Saints fans EPITOMIZE what accepting mediocrity looks like...

You are absolutely right if you’re talking to the 50+ crowd who are old enough to remember those days.

However, if you’re talking to the average football fan less than 50 years old, they know the Saints as a pretty good football club. And they also know the Falcons aren’t of that same caliber.

• Yep 1

34 minutes ago, Falconcheff said:

LMAO! Don't get mad at me cause you've come to accept the fact your team will never win a championship and will ALWAYS let you down, but hey, it's like you said...and I quote "we're just like, "Yeah, so...?🤣

• 10 seconds 2

LMAO! Don't get mad at me cause you've come to accept the fact your team will never win a championship and will ALWAYS let you down

You're a damn idiot, you have no way of knowing this. 

• Yep 2

LMAO! Don't get mad at me cause you've come to accept the fact your team will never win a championship and will ALWAYS let you down, but hey, it's like you said...and I quote "we're just like, "Yeah, so...?🤣

Never? 

This excludes you from further arguments 

source.gif

1 hour ago, DD: OG said:

You're a damn idiot, you have no way of knowing this. 

It's the Falcons so I absolutely know it and guess what,  deep down, you know it too. 

• Blow Me 1

1 hour ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Never? 

This excludes you from further arguments 

source.gif

They move the posts like this ….past 3 years their playoff bedshits don't count because they made the playoffs 3 times , birds only once. ...they crow and strut...

Their 3 straight 7-9s don't count to suckage because the birds went 7-9 twice ...they crow and strut...

If you hew to their logic , Birds suck because we went to two SBs and did not win so they are an epic all time team for squeaking one Katrina Bowl...crow and strut...

BUT , if we go back to success measurement , Birds have actually won more playoff games...crow and strut

Birds have 2 NFCCG wins to their one...

You can't make this shit up , especially since we still own the H2H and won the only playoff game betweenst us... 

• Yep 1
  • Shred 1

Just now, Freebird Lives said:

They move the posts like this ….past 3 years their playoff bedshits don't count because they made the playoffs 3 times , birds only once. ...they crow and strut...

Their 3 straight 7-9s don't count to suckage because the birds went 7-9 twice ...they crow and strut...

If you hew to their logic , Birds suck because we went to two SBs and did not win so they are an epic all time team for squeaking one Katrina Bowl...crow and strut...

BUT , if we go back to success measurement , Birds have actually won more playoff games...crow and strut

Birds have 2 NFCCG wins to their one...

You can't make this shit up , especially since we still own the H2H and won the only playoff game betweenst us... 

See there ya go Champ, you guys have something to be proud of. A team with a winning head to head record against their biggest rival and a playoff win!!! This is some great shit for half a century plus existence!

• 10 seconds 2

18 minutes ago, meezy0236 said:

See there ya go Champ, you guys have something to be proud of. A team with a winning head to head record against their biggest rival and a playoff win!!! This is some great shit for half a century plus existence!

You mad, bro? 

You've spent a ton of time trying to make a stupid point.

• Yep 1

1 minute ago, Ron Burgundy said:

You mad, bro? 

You've spent a ton of time trying to make a stupid point.

I made the point a long time ago, y'all are the ones looking for silver linings to your team's suckness!

• JB 1

16 minutes ago, meezy0236 said:

I made the point a long time ago, y'all are the ones looking for silver linings to your team's suckness!

3 straight years. Dramatic losses. 

Where's your silver lining?