Sign in to follow this  
Ron Burgundy

Saints, Falcons, Panthers fans...

Thoughts on TB12 joining the Bucs? 

I know there is another thread, but I am interested in how y'all think the Bucs are going to perform with the GOAT... 

That said, do the Bucs present a threat next season? 

I think the season will be rigged for the Bucs to make the playoffs regardless of how good they actually are. They won’t win in the playoffs, though. Patriots will make the playoffs too, but won’t win the Super Bowl either. Two South teams will make the playoffs. The Panthers are my surprise pick to make the playoffs, Saints are my surprise pick to miss.

• LMAO 1

4 minutes ago, Da Bird is da Word said:

I think the season will be rigged for the Bucs to make the playoffs regardless of how good they actually are. They won’t win in the playoffs, though. Patriots will make the playoffs too, but won’t win the Super Bowl either. Two South teams will make the playoffs. The Panthers are my surprise pick to make the playoffs, Saints are my surprise pick to miss.

Wow, a lot of promises made there... 

2 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Wow, a lot of promises made there... 

I’m kind of cynical about the NFL and deep down inside I kind of think it’s all rigged, especially when it comes to guys like Brady. The other statements are just bold predictions that’ll make me look smart if they wound up being right.

• Yep 1

Just now, Da Bird is da Word said:

I’m kind of cynical about the NFL and deep down inside I kind of think it’s all rigged, especially when it comes to guys like Brady. The other statements are just bold predictions that’ll make me look smart if they wound up being right.

Why watch then? 

Maybe because you think the games are episodes of the young and the restless?? 

Come on, man. 

• Pink Pussy 1

9 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Why watch then? 

Maybe because you think the games are episodes of the young and the restless?? 

Come on, man. 

Football is entertaining , I’ve loved the Falcons ever since I was 5 years old and watched the games with my dad, and I have an emotional attachment to my favorite team and enjoy watching them win games. The lows make the highs even better. But at the end of the day, I figure money changing hands, corrupt officiating, and the involvement of certain players/coaches ultimately decides who goes to the Super Bowl and wins. I think the Falcons probably went to the Super Bowl in 2016 because Artie gave the NFL that new stadium. 

• Yep 1

1 hour ago, Da Bird is da Word said:

Football is entertaining , I’ve loved the Falcons ever since I was 5 years old and watched the games with my dad, and I have an emotional attachment to my favorite team and enjoy watching them win games. The lows make the highs even better. But at the end of the day, I figure money changing hands, corrupt officiating, and the involvement of certain players/coaches ultimately decides who goes to the Super Bowl and wins. I think the Falcons probably went to the Super Bowl in 2016 because Artie gave the NFL that new stadium. 

Sense 2012 NYG, Niners, Rams, Falcons, and Seahawks twice all made SB after new stadiums were built or being built

• Yep 1

Not overly concerned.

He has to adjust to a new coaching staff after spending 20 years in New England with Bill Bilichick.

Bruce Arians is no BB.

Dude, a Buccs/Patriots Super Bowl would set historic ratings...that said, Jameis' mobility was always the biggest X factor when playing the Buccs, I'm going to be soooooo glad not to have to deal with all that anymore...

Image result for jameis winston sack  gif

Brady ain't doing THAT!

• Yep 1

1 hour ago, buc-man said:

Nobodies going to watch that, glad your excited, going to be the most dissapointing season in Yucs history, crowning yourselves when Brady hasn't even taken a snap. 

Tbch i think they'll win the division.

#1 run defense

Best WR core in the NFC South

Bruce Arians

And a QB who isnt gonna turn the ball over very often.

I hope I'm wrong.

8 hours ago, Falconcheff said:

Dude, a Buccs/Patriots Super Bowl would set historic ratings...that said, Jameis' mobility was always the biggest X factor when playing the Buccs, I'm going to be soooooo glad not to have to deal with all that anymore...

Image result for jameis winston sack  gif

Brady ain't doing THAT!

Brady isn’t gonna throw 30 interceptions either. 

29 minutes ago, Tom Servo said:

Tbch i think they'll win the division.

#1 run defense

Best WR core in the NFC South

Bruce Arians

And a QB who isnt gonna turn the ball over very often.

I hope I'm wrong.

You’re wrong.

• LMAO 1
  • Shred 1

23 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

You’re wrong.

I see it like this tbch

1. Bucs 13-3

2. Saints 11-5

3. Falcons 10-6

4. Panthers 5-11

5 hours ago, TruJu2111 said:

Nobodies going to watch that, glad your excited, going to be the most dissapointing season in Yucs history, crowning yourselves when Brady hasn't even taken a snap. 

17 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Thoughts on TB12 joining the Bucs? 

I know there is another thread, but I am interested in how y'all think the Bucs are going to perform with the GOAT... 

That said, do the Bucs present a threat next season? 

Honestly i dont think they are that much better than having Winston. 

I dont know i just seen enough pats games to where they couldnt move the ball and it was not always the other players fault Brady did not look like himself. 

Brady behind this Tampa o line does not scare me. Its fun to make fun of Jameis but Evans has had a great career and Godwin has had a breakout year under him. 

Im just not sure the offense will be as good. Sure, less turnovers. But i dont think they'll be able to move the ball as well under this version of Brady.

• Yep 2