Sign in to follow this  
SyCOLA

josh freeman is so much better then matt ryan

DsaZZqt.gif

​Opening day of Schiano's last season. He really had 'em prepared, huh? Thes guys were more worried about being diagnosed with MRSA than playing football.

Bruh....

.FCFOsnA.gif

​That's the one I wanted to post... couldn't find it though.  Used to be my sig in RC after that first 2013 Bucs game.

​That's the one I wanted to post... couldn't find it though.  Used to be my sig in RC after that first 2013 Bucs game.

​Yeah it was my sig on the Huddle for a long time but I think Igo removed all the sigs

Aaron Murray > Winston > Cam > Ryan < Freeman

lol Aaron Murray. Who does he play for now? Not to be mean or anything

lol Aaron Murray. Who does he play for now? Not to be mean or anything

He's playing with Andi from the Bachelorette's special place, if you know what I mean...

...and yes, she was engaged to his Brother.

He's playing with Andi from the Bachelorette's special place, if you know what I mean...

...and yes, she was engaged to his Brother.

Wow lol

Even though ive moved on an have a new fish now, i still feel for ole joshie pooh...

Keep that chin up, big fella.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/08/14/josh-freeman-struggles-in-preseason-action-with-dolphins/

:(

Josh Freeman struggles in preseason action with Dolphins

Miami Dolphins v Chicago Bears Getty Images

Josh Freeman is attempting to jump-start his career in Miami, and so far it is not going well.

Freeman struggled in last night’s preseason game against the Bears, completing just five of 16 passes for 76 yards, with no touchdowns and one interception.

The Dolphins have an entrenched starter in Ryan Tannehill, but Freeman is part of a three-way battle to be the backup, with Matt Moore and McLeod Bethel-Thompson. After Tannehill got off to a great start last night in Chicago, all three of the backups struggled. But Freeman seemed to miss ore open receivers than any of them, and he looks like a long shot to make the roster.

As a first-round draft pick of the Buccaneers in 2009, Freeman once looked like one of the most promising young quarterbacks in the NFL. In 2010 he threw 25 touchdown passes and only six interceptions, and it appeared that Tampa Bay had its franchise quarterback for years to come.

Instead, it turned out that Freeman was a disaster after that breakout season, and his career now appears to be on its last legs. If Freeman doesn’t improve in a hurry, he may get cut by the Dolphins — and that may be his last shot in the NFL.

I know you guys have taken this from TATF. But I would really like to know what happened to Freeman. When he came into the NFL he looked like the next best QB. He had it all, size, arm and it looked like the football IQ. Now, I don't know. I put the Chicago/Miami game on record just to see how he would do. At first I thought it was Greg Schiano but Minnesota, N Y and now Miami (cut once) can't all be wrong. Just seems like a waste of undeveloped talent.
And yes, in the beginning I did think he had more talent than Matt Ryan. Now there's no bases for a argument to compare the two.

I know you guys have taken this from TATF. But I would really like to know what happened to Freeman. When he came into the NFL he looked like the next best QB. He had it all, size, arm and it looked like the football IQ. Now, I don't know. I put the Chicago/Miami game on record just to see how he would do. At first I thought it was Greg Schiano but Minnesota, N Y and now Miami (cut once) can't all be wrong. Just seems like a waste of undeveloped talent.
And yes, in the beginning I did think he had more talent than Matt Ryan. Now there's no bases for a argument to compare the two.

• Pink Pussy 2