Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jb™

Who is funding this site?

Recommended Posts

Doesn't look right without Yvonne de Carlo, Butch Patrick and Pat Priest as Marilyn!

Pat Priest isn't the original Marilyn.  She only got the job because Beverly Owen was miserable and wanted to go back home to the east coast.  That kid in the pilot was awful though.  Glad they replaced him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pat Priest isn't the original Marilyn.  She only got the job because Beverly Owen was miserable and wanted to go back home to the east coast.  That kid in the pilot was awful though.  Glad they replaced him.

Did you know that Al Lewis was believed to be 1 year younger than Yvonne de Carlo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you know that Al Lewis was believed to be 1 year younger than Yvonne de Carlo?

He was.  Did you know the cast worked with 4 different Marilyn's?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2015 at 11:00 PM, jb™ said:

I didn't sign up here right away, so I don't know if this was discussed but I'd be willing to kick in more than a few pennies to help out, since we're more or less ad free. Anyone else?

 

This place is soooo much nicer than the old RC.....

WOW was I ever off base back then!  Why did I give good money to a RIGHT WING HATE SITE?

Live & Learn I suppose.

  • LMAO 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, jb™ said:

WOW was I ever off base back then!  Why did I give good money to a RIGHT WING HATE SITE?

Live & Learn I suppose.

One more political post on this side of the forum and you won’t be posting in it come football season...

  • Yep 2
  • LMAO 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, treefiddy said:

One more political post on this side of the forum and you won’t be posting in it come football season...

Maybe this thread should be somewhere other than the football forum then. Ya think? Ya gotta figure some way to do it, huh?;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, treefiddy said:

One more political post on this side of the forum and you won’t be posting in it come football season...

I start a thread to get people to kick in and this is what I get?

171.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jb™ said:

Maybe this thread should be somewhere other than the football forum then. Ya think? Ya gotta figure some way to do it, huh?;)

 

2 minutes ago, jb™ said:

I start a thread to get people to kick in and this is what I get?

Start one somewhere else then. You're a pro thread starter.

As far as people kicking in, they damn sure don't cover the cost of this site in the least bit.

  • Yep 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, treefiddy said:

 

Start one somewhere else then. You're a pro thread starter.

As far as people kicking in, they damn sure don't cover the cost of this site in the least bit.

gM2tyFJ.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, treefiddy said:

 

Start one somewhere else then. You're a pro thread starter.

As far as people kicking in, they damn sure don't cover the cost of this site in the least bit.

Considering this thread is nearly 3 years old and still on the front page and pinned.......there must be a reason. Why start another?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, treefiddy said:

 

Start one somewhere else then. You're a pro thread starter.

As far as people kicking in, they damn sure don't cover the cost of this site in the least bit.

 

31 minutes ago, jb™ said:

Considering this thread is nearly 3 years old and still on the front page and pinned.......there must be a reason. Why start another?

UNPINNED???

I suppose that's one way.xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jb™ said:

 

UNPINNED???

I suppose that's one way.xD

I did not unpin it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, treefiddy said:

I did not unpin it.

My bad. I thought it was. Not sure why its pinned anyway. Never mind.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jb™ said:

WOW was I ever off base back then!  Why did I give good money to a RIGHT WING HATE SITE?

Live & Learn I suppose.

THEN LEAVE BITCH

  • LMAO 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Freebird Lives said:

THEN LEAVE BITCH

Sorry, I already paid, and intend to get my money's worth, NippleDick.1000.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, treefiddy said:

 

Start one somewhere else then. You're a pro thread starter.

As far as people kicking in, they damn sure don't cover the cost of this site in the least bit.

What's the cost? And where do I go to cheap in? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jb™ said:

Sorry, I already paid, and intend to get my money's worth, NippleDick.1000.gif

LOL. yea, you little racist prick you....keep fighting your good fight here, YOU ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE !   xD

  • LMAO 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Freebird Lives said:

LOL. yea, you little racist prick you....keep fighting your good fight here, YOU ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE !   xD

Nope, Just gettin' what I paid for.1000.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Negan said:

What's the cost? And where do I go to cheap in? 

Its whatever you want to contribute to Fiddy via paypal. $25-50/yr or more is a good start.

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jb™ said:

Maybe this thread should be somewhere other than the football forum then. Ya think? Ya gotta figure some way to do it, huh?;)

Or quite possibly keep the politics in the political forum. 

Seems simple enough to me. 

  • Yep 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2015 at 11:00 PM, jb™ said:

I didn't sign up here right away, so I don't know if this was discussed but I'd be willing to kick in more than a few pennies to help out, since we're more or less ad free. Anyone else?

 

This place is soooo much nicer than the old RC.....

Right-wing terrorists fund the site. That's who. 

  • LMAO 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×